Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE...Rate is known

BBalls

NOT MINE...FROM ANOTHER FORUM...JUST PASSING IT ALONG

My other post got closed, so I have to start this one. It may be better however since now you wont have to dig through almost 900 replies to find updates. I can't believe it had over 78,600 hits. Wasn't it a holiday this weekend, lol?

I called my guy this morning and left messages. Then he called me back; I spoke to him not long ago.

He had his phone off for the weekend which is why I couldnt get ahold of him. Imagine that; he was spending time with his family!

No change, still says very excited for today (thurs at latest).

He was pretty charged up also about the multiple other sources Friday and Sat. coming out that back up his intel.

I have to agree.

Bottom line is he still believes it's pretty much party time.

He is working on getting updates and will pass it along.

I do want to thank the PD family for your incredible support. You are amazing and it feels good to have so many people who are like minded. I saw my post from last week on numerous other sites, and there was a great deal of negativity and bashing in response. Of course, those people dont know me like you know me. As far as they are concerned it was just the weekly 'it's done weekend post'. Well you all know that I hate those and have never done that before. I only posted what I posted because for once I believe the intel I heard. I am glad I posted it, because it was followed by a great number of posts that came out from all over the dinar world, most of which backed up my post.

I think this is a done deal. I think in the meantime we should enjoy our family time; start refining that "I quit" line your going to give your boss; and make sure you know where all your Dinar is.

Rich in TX

Edited by Munsch
making first line bold
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

I wish there was a button I could push that would lock me out of here for...say.....one week. I'm one of those people who can't help but pop on here at LEAST once a day. All I see is the same thing day after day...the only that changes is the date get pushed forward a few days. Any programmers that can write me something to lock my own PC for a set period of time??

• Upvote 10

I wish there was a button I could push that would lock me out of here for...say.....one week. I'm one of those people who can't help but pop on here at LEAST once a day. All I see is the same thing day after day...the only that changes is the date get pushed forward a few days. Any programmers that can write me something to lock my own PC for a set period of time??

Possum has some Memory Erasing Hooch ! Lol. :D

So! Help me understand this one.

BBalls brought us a post from (Rich in Texas) and Rich has a source (that he won't give us) that said its done today or it could be tomorrow! And the source said that if not today (But he said it was done) it could be Thursday! And his source said that if not Thursday (But he said was done today) Friday and Saturday looks really good. And other sources have confirmed this. ( We don't know them either ) This sounds a lot like Phoenix and the reading of the stars from an astrologist from last nights show.

Why are we bringing this stuff forward? Rumors are one thing but bringing someone elses info forward and calling them a source; is nothing but opinion and can not be verified in any way.

There is enough confusion out there right now. And the list of things the GOI has do do to RV is still very long. I would hope that it is done; and that it RV's today, but How many of can hold our breath that long?

Go RV and Go Soon!

• Upvote 2

NOT MINE...FROM ANOTHER FORUM...JUST PASSING IT ALONG

My other post got closed, so I have to start this one. It may be better however since now you wont have to dig through almost 900 replies to find updates. I can't believe it had over 78,600 hits. Wasn't it a holiday this weekend, lol?

I called my guy this morning and left messages. Then he called me back; I spoke to him not long ago.

He had his phone off for the weekend which is why I couldnt get ahold of him. Imagine that; he was spending time with his family!

No change, still says very excited for today (thurs at latest).

He was pretty charged up also about the multiple other sources Friday and Sat. coming out that back up his intel.

I have to agree.

Bottom line is he still believes it's pretty much party time.

He is working on getting updates and will pass it along.

I do want to thank the PD family for your incredible support. You are amazing and it feels good to have so many people who are like minded. I saw my post from last week on numerous other sites, and there was a great deal of negativity and bashing in response. Of course, those people dont know me like you know me. As far as they are concerned it was just the weekly 'it's done weekend post'. Well you all know that I hate those and have never done that before. I only posted what I posted because for once I believe the intel I heard. I am glad I posted it, because it was followed by a great number of posts that came out from all over the dinar world, most of which backed up my post.

I think this is a done deal. I think in the meantime we should enjoy our family time; start refining that "I quit" line your going to give your boss; and make sure you know where all your Dinar is.

Rich in TX

Rich in Tx... You know, After reading so many Okie's and Athena's its hard to believe some of the Other people who post stuff about Their personal experiences and Intel. But Rich, I think I believe this guy. Call me crazy, But he actually doesn't sound like a pumper to me. Sounds like a guy who Actually heard something and is Sharing it with us.

Thanks Rich and thanks BBalls for sharing it here. Keep us Posted.

Krem

• Upvote 2

Will Power. Just do it.

Rich in Tx... You know, After reading so many Okie's and Athena's its hard to believe some of the Other people who post stuff about Their personal experiences and Intel. But Rich, I think I believe this guy. Call me crazy, But he actually doesn't sound like a pumper to me. Sounds like a guy who Actually heard something and is Sharing it with us.

Thanks Rich and thanks BBalls for sharing it here. Keep us Posted.

Krem

Yeah anybody that believes it's pretty much party time, must know what they are talking about. Yep the RV is all BUT DONE!

Yes, I can. It's called the "O-F-F" code. It's really simple to install. Take your forefinger and push the "R-E-D" button or P-W-R button for 4 seconds. This action immediately installs the O-F-F program. Simple and clean.

Even a non-techie like myself was able to figure that one out. Thanks.

Every other day, a post, it's done, the rate is known, lets party.

Even if it did happen, we would all be broke from all the non stop partying over & over, over the last four months alone. Let's party.

I Party pretty much every day, But it's not cause someone told me to...

Party On People!!

Haha Krem

BBalls brought us a post from (Rich in Texas) and Rich has a source (that he won't give us) that said its done today or it could be tomorrow! And the source said that if not today (But he said it was done) it could be Thursday! And his source said that if not Thursday (But he said was done today) Friday and Saturday looks really good. And other sources have confirmed this. ( We don't know them either ) This sounds a lot like Phoenix and the reading of the stars from an astrologist from last nights show.

End Quote

Are you maybe trying to say that doesn't make much sense?