Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE...Rate is known!

BBalls

The Good Lord Jesus says all the faith you need, to move a mountain is the faith the size of a Mustard seed. I Know alot of people have at least that. Cause all I gotta do is wake up and look around. There be no United States of America, If Somebody Like George Washington didnt at least have that much. I could go on. But wont. Thanks for the Rumor anyway. I will give a Fact. I for one Have at lease that, all have to do as look at the blessings the Good Lord Jesus has giving me! And like Thomas, you can look with your natural eyes and see it. I have at least the faith of a mustard seed in this investment, It will RV, when I dont know and for how much I dont know. In closing everybody on this site believes in Natural law and alot in spirtual law. Fact, neither one can be broken without consequences! Take it for what its worth, But I will continue to pray to the Good Lord Jesus To Bless my investment and for the ones of you that cross your fingers or what ever you do keep on truckin!!! GO RV!!!! and Happy 4th of July & GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

i wish everybody a great rest of this 4th of July full of Peace, Love, Health and Serenity....... Hopefully also full of dough.......Whenever possible.

I hope all or most of you will sleep super relaxed tonight. No need for it not being so.

Edited by umbertino

Hi Everyone, I joined this site a while back and have only followed it every now and then. I first wanted to identify myself as Frothbucket, who brought to you the Shabibi speech from here in DC back on April 19th. I mention this only to point out that I am determined to follow factual information with regards to the Iraqi Dinar. I would now like to mention that "Rich in TX" is my brother, and I happen to know him better than anyone on these forums. I know that he does not intentionally "pump", nor does he wish to lead anyone on regarding any impending RV. He trusts his source, which is not SteveI, btw. My brother is a stand-up regular guy who spent two deployments in Iraq with the U.S. Army. He's been invested in Dinar for many years. This stuff is not new to him. He is also only a messenger, not the source. He doesn't claim to be a guru. He simply believes his source. Can we all just wait and see how this plays out? Happy 4th Everybody!

Frothbucket

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Wow...your post is really upsetting I must say. We as Christians don't believe we will be going to heaven just by saying God's name and going to church, there is MUCH, MUCH more to it than just that. I don't think i'll be replying to anymore of these ridiculous bashing posts about religion and beliefs as I am sad to say that there are too many people out there that just won't, or do not want to understand or listen what we are explaining. They will see the truth one day, that God, Jesus Christ is real, then they will REALLY wish they listened.

In response to the original post, i'm sorry this posting started to gear towards another topic, but I would like to thank you for your post and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for whichever day this will be happening, whether is tuesday, or next week, next month, next year, etc. Thanks again!

Actually, we as Christians believe that heaven is coming to ALL of God's creation. :D

Scripture is clear on this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not mine...This if from a respected member

just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable.

if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit.

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest.

Also that he has never been this sure of it before.

I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission.

Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the weekend. Get ready to quit your jobs. you have worked your last full week of work. Unless of course you plan to give 2 weeks notice... I may do that.

praying it's true,

Rich in TX

And you are exactly what is wrong with this investment-yeah you are not in contact with any pumper because you are one! Want to prove me wrong? Name your source.

What a joke.

:P:P:P:P

P.S. 11th Bravo- Minus129...man that isa record-I might approach this with the above.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

And you are exactly what is wrong with this investment-yeah you are not in contact with any pumper because you are one! Want to prove me wrong? Name your source.

What a joke.

:P:P:P:P

P.S. 11th Bravo- Minus129...man that isa record-I might approach this with the above.....

Please see my previous post #181 He's not a pumper by any stretch of the imagination.

• Upvote 3

Hi Everyone, I joined this site a while back and have only followed it every now and then. I first wanted to identify myself as Frothbucket, who brought to you the Shabibi speech from here in DC back on April 19th. I mention this only to point out that I am determined to follow factual information with regards to the Iraqi Dinar. I would now like to mention that "Rich in TX" is my brother, and I happen to know him better than anyone on these forums. I know that he does not intentionally "pump", nor does he wish to lead anyone on regarding any impending RV. He trusts his source, which is not SteveI, btw. My brother is a stand-up regular guy who spent two deployments in Iraq with the U.S. Army. He's been invested in Dinar for many years. This stuff is not new to him. He is also only a messenger, not the source. He doesn't claim to be a guru. He simply believes his source. Can we all just wait and see how this plays out? Happy 4th Everybody!

Frothbucket

Thanks for your honesty....wish everyone else on here was as forthcoming. Happy 4th to you and your family and tell your brother "thanks" for defending our country. Cheers to the RV!

• Upvote 4

Matt 10:32-33

"Everyone therefore who shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.

"But whoever shall deny Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

I Jn 2:22-23

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.

Given the consequences, I pray that all will come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ; this is far more valuable than anything else could ever possibly be.

I also would like to see an RV at a high rate very soon.

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I got this from Micky & Donald and it's coming on the 16 july 2011

I'm confident SpiderMan will fix that up a lot quicker than that......

Frothbucket

Ok. Thanks.. If things don't go as described is he going to beat the HXXL out of his source? Just asking

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually, we as Christians believe that heaven is coming to ALL of God's creation. :D

Scripture is clear on this.

We also believe that only the true believers will be entering his kingdom. As for everyone else, well you know the rest. A non-believer cannot enter heaven, the bible is VERY clear on this as well.

Edited by RealisticLassie
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

As long as we are being clear the Good Lord Jesus says luke warm Christians or back sliders ect. He wil spew you from his mouth as if he never knew you. Never been one to pull a punch. Again take it for what its worth. just one thing, else one person mentioned you should not pray to be rich, dont know what they mean by that, because if you read the word all of Gods chosen were very wealthy. I do pray to be blessed, my family, business, finances,friends animals ect. again, I can not be the steward The Good Lord Jesus wants me to be BROKE. When the investment comes forth, There will be a lot less hungry & thristy children in the state of Texas, U.S. and the world for that matter. everybdy be patient this will RV!!! GO RV!!! nuff said! :D

• Upvote 3

The Good Lord Jesus says all the faith you need, to move a mountain is the faith the size of a Mustard seed. I Know alot of people have at least that. Cause all I gotta do is wake up and look around. There be no United States of America, If Somebody Like George Washington didnt at least have that much. I could go on. But wont. Thanks for the Rumor anyway. I will give a Fact. I for one Have at lease that, all have to do as look at the blessings the Good Lord Jesus has giving me! And like Thomas, you can look with your natural eyes and see it. I have at least the faith of a mustard seed in this investment, It will RV, when I dont know and for how much I dont know. In closing everybody on this site believes in Natural law and alot in spirtual law. Fact, neither one can be broken without consequences! Take it for what its worth, But I will continue to pray to the Good Lord Jesus To Bless my investment and for the ones of you that cross your fingers or what ever you do keep on truckin!!! GO RV!!!! and Happy 4th of July & GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!! :D:D:D:D

Thank-you i stand in agreement

Thank-you i stand in agreement

cool.gifI was thinking, do you relize how many people that work in Iraq and Afghanistan will be going home? We will be stuck in Kuwait or Dubia cause you won't be able to get a flight for a week!! In other words, "DON'T HIT THE BRAKES CAUSE I'M COMING OVER TOP OF YA TO GET TO THE AIRPORT"! cool.gif

Hard to come home now ,,those Delta and United flights always overbooked.

Just remember many of us are already here in Dubai, so we will get there first.

The race is on see you at the bank ha ha.

Can a mod please change this thread title to 'Its not done ,rate unknown'.

Thanks

Boy, are all you mainstream Christians going to be peeved when you find out it's the Mormons that are right and you're all in hell.

Nah any religion that sounds very close to morons aka mormons wont be right.

Love and light we can only pray for them ;)

• Upvote 3

This topic has a lot of hits like 45000 views is incredible. Now I only hope it is correct. Too many convergences of opinion. Was not watching the Dinars for awhile, so I am not sure if this is a regular occurrence. Speculatorsride, Sonny1, Rich in TX. A lot of people agreeing that the ride is coming to an end, I hope so....