Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Own Personal Chase Bank Encounter on 29 June 2011

ronscarpa

Hi everyone...!

Today at 2PM PST I went into my Chase Bank (We have two personal accounts and two LLC Business accounts) to inquire about a Private Banker. The Manager saw us and invited us into her office and inquired about me wife's last Russia trip (we had spoken to her last just before her trip). She then indicated that she would be our Private Banker, and remembered that we hold Iraqi Dinar. She indicated that when the IQD Revalues they would be happy to handle all our exchanges should we desire to use a bank for that purpose.

She went on to bring in the branch's Business Manager, and one of the Financial Planners, then went through all the services they could provide for us when it happens. Then she excused the others.

Then she said something that shocked both of us... "IT'S SUPPOSED TO REVALUE TOMORROW, RIGHT...?" I said, "that is what we are hearing, what have you heard from Chase...?" She indicated that that is what she has heard from some people, but couldn't speak for Chase. She didn't go into any detail as to who the people were. However, she kept smiling a real "Cheshire Cat Smile", with a wink. She was unusually animated and almost excited - if we read her correctly. Then she said, "I expect to see you both tomorrow".

I don't want to read more into this than happened, but we've spoken about the IQD to her before, and got a kind and professional, but indifferent, response. My wife is a PhD Economist who worked as an International Bank Director in Moscow, and she is generally very cautious...but when we walked from the bank she said, "They are well prepared for this to happen, not like Wells Fargo (who have been generally un-encouraging)." She is NOW finally somewhat excited about it happening.

Blessings to everyone. We pray it really does RV tomorrow...!

RON B) B)

Always the wink thing. I was totaly getting into it. BUT then the wink thing. " LONG SIGHHHHH

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Please check my profile and my posts...I am always serious, and never exaggerate. I always try to tell it straight...!

RON B)

Ron is a Highly Respected Member here at DV.

Thanx for Bringin' It Ron !!! B)

• Upvote 3

Hi everyone...!

Today at 2PM PST I went into my Chase Bank (We have two personal accounts and two LLC Business accounts) to inquire about a Private Banker. The Manager saw us and invited us into her office and inquired about me wife's last Russia trip (we had spoken to her last just before her trip). She then indicated that she would be our Private Banker, and remembered that we hold Iraqi Dinar. She indicated that when the IQD Revalues they would be happy to handle all our exchanges should we desire to use a bank for that purpose.

She went on to bring in the branch's Business Manager, and one of the Financial Planners, then went through all the services they could provide for us when it happens. Then she excused the others.

Then she said something that shocked both of us... "IT'S SUPPOSED TO REVALUE TOMORROW, RIGHT...?" I said, "that is what we are hearing, what have you heard from Chase...?" She indicated that that is what she has heard from some people, but couldn't speak for Chase. She didn't go into any detail as to who the people were. However, she kept smiling a real "Cheshire Cat Smile", with a wink. She was unusually animated and almost excited - if we read her correctly. Then she said, "I expect to see you both tomorrow".

I don't want to read more into this than happened, but we've spoken about the IQD to her before, and got a kind and professional, but indifferent, response. My wife is a PhD Economist who worked as an International Bank Director in Moscow, and she is generally very cautious...but when we walked from the bank she said, "They are well prepared for this to happen, not like Wells Fargo (who have been generally un-encouraging)." She is NOW finally somewhat excited about it happening.

Blessings to everyone. We pray it really does RV tomorrow...!

RON B) B)

Please check my profile and my posts...I am always serious, and never exaggerate. I always try to tell it straight...!

RON B)

It's not too clear if this is your (Ron) personal experience or somebody else's that you just happened to report over here.... I'd appreciate a confirmation either way...Thanks.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ron doesnt BS guys hes very respected here thanks Ron for all that you have contributed our ride is coming to an end. Thanks for sharing your bank story this has got me really excited and it seems more and more bank stories are popping up now it makes me think not everyone is gonna lie and pump about these stories.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

[/iI've been around for a couple years now and I've NEVER heard Ron to come up with anything "fantastic"...he's always been level headed and straight forward. This, like anything else, I always take with a grain of salt, but I, like all of you would love to have this come to fruition.....just sayin'

• Upvote 2

WOW WOW WOW I have known you always as a straight shooter Ron so this is the greats post I have seen in a very long time. We first met in here back in 09 when I first came to dinar vets and you have always had great insight to this investment. Thanks so much for sharing your personal experiance. I am now very excited again to the possibilty of this actually happening. Thanx Brother Bluto~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not too clear if this is your (Ron) personal experience or somebody else's that you just happened to report over here.... I'd appreciate a confirmation either way...Thanks.

obviously its clear it is his..am i missing something here?

• Upvote 3