Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K chat sprinkled with rumors

Longhorns

I think it's funny how some of the morons here think that because I post a rumor in the rumor section that I fully support and believe it. I personally get entertained with these fantasy stories. I'm not trying drop a turd in your punch bowl. Get over yourselves people. It's been a long ride and if you can't laugh at this chit now, you got bigger problems than money.

+1 FROM ME, THIS IS THE RUMORS SECTION, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A RUMOR IS, PLEASE LOOK IT UP.

• Upvote 1

Wow, my BSometer just had a meltdown. I really doubt Oakie can top this one. Maybe what he meant was that the Dinar was going to combine with the Euro and the Yan and the Yen and the Peso for thier own united currency called the poopar. Then again if the decimal point was moved one space to the left of the prediction I would: a possibly believe it and, b take it in a heart beat. :D

I think it's funny how some of the morons here think that because I post a rumor in the rumor section that I fully support and believe it. I personally get entertained with these fantasy stories. I'm not trying drop a turd in your punch bowl. Get over yourselves people. It's been a long ride and if you can't laugh at this chit now, you got bigger problems than money.

I remember when I first got into this investment people actually listened to this dude! It's funny how jaded these people can make you but I agree Longhorn it is fun to laugh at now.

Edited by Brudog

ROTFLMAO...Exactly Man.........And besides if they are inclined to think that way ( reporting posts equals supporting) they should think same also whenever easyrider ( and others) reports ( regularly on a daily basis) a lot of "gurus intel" in one single post. Which doesn't seem to be the case. And infact it doesn't have to be the case as a general rule.

One reports "intel", people read it if they choose to and if needed they direct their resentment, etc. towards the original creator of such stuff and NOT the reporter.

Edited by umbertino

Mod's please block this member.....this is just ridiculous.

Do you really think that the person who posted this is the person claiming these high rates? It cracks me up how many people think that just because a person posts something that is obviously rediculous that they must believe it to be true.

13.26, that got me so excited I thought I was havin sex :rolleyes:

Obviously this is total crap....BUT he did say the 13.26 was the government rate, not ours. The Bank rate would be the $5+. I could live with that as well, but again, this is total crap!

im stupid, but im not this stupid! I dont know alot but this the biggest bunch of horse**** i have ever read. it just makes me sick. I can make up some stories that will put this horse**** to shame. alright this means war! let the war of BS begin!!! Go RV!!! let me at em :D:D:D:D

Who is the moron that brought this garbage over to this site.....it was a blessing in disguise being banned from planet dinar for questioning idiots like this one.....why are so many intent on bringing this garbage to one of the most legitimate sites???

• Downvote 2

Who is the moron that brought this garbage over to this site.....it was a blessing in disguise being banned from planet dinar for questioning idiots like this one.....why are so many intent on bringing this garbage to one of the most legitimate sites???

Don't read it then dikwad.

• Upvote 2

To Longhorns' credit, he DID include a disclaimer of sorts which made it clear that he didn't believe the information in Terry K's ignorant post. That being said, many veterans of the Dinar world lose site of the fact that virtually every day, NEW people come to these sites who have no prior knowledge of the dozens of Terry K's, Oakies, Blainos, Athenas, Franks, etc., etc. who to the uninitiated newbie might "sound" like they have some degree of credibility. Although I'd personally prefer that their "crap" be kept off of EVERY site, and particularly this one, some people do enjoy reading it, for whatever reason, and I happen to despise censorship - even of pure stupidity.

I would only suggest that IF someone brings it over here, that they at least begin their post with a clear disclaimer indicating that they realize that it IS in fact total B.S. and should be viewed as such - the more blatantly obvious, the better. :P

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 1

i really need to be smoking what Terry K is smoking. There is no way in hades that the rate will be anything over 3.31, for those who are believing that are not dealing with life in a sane manner. More DUNG floating down the river!!!!!!

And, there are plenty of people on this site (I am not one of them) that think you are a D.A. for even mentioning $3.31.

Everything is relative.

It gets read because people have more faith in this site and the info posted here than other sites.....I am also against censorship and know that if I wanted to read poopy2, HOkie's, laimo's, etc garbage ill log into one of the trash/bs sites....why would anyone want to spread that crap and not leave it in planet dinar or ptr or get teams sites???

• Downvote 1

If that's your line of thinking then you should be coherent ( means sticking to your principles) enough and call "moron" and "idiot" also anybody & everybody else bringing "intel" on this site from other sites....

The mere fact that stuff gets reported over here does not mean necessarily ( usually it simply does not infact) that the reporter supports the original creator of what gets reported.

And anyway even if some reporters do support what they bring here, they're entitled to it.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

(Taken from DD czinser)

You'll love the rate he come up with this time!!! LOL

[TerryK chat late night 6/29/11

« on: Today at 03:06:08 AM »[/b]

[terryk] LISTEN UP

[terryk] MY SOURCE WITH THE FED RESERVE CALLED ME TONIGHT

[terryk] HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM IN MONTHS

[terryk] SORRY HAD A MESSAGE

[terryk] ANYWAY

[terryk] HE CALLED AND TOLD ME THAT THIS WILL GO DOWN BY THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH

[terryk] HE IS GETTING MEMOS ACCROSS HIS DESK THAT INDICATED THIS IS A MUST AND THAT THE RESERVE HAD ORDERS TO DISPERSE

[terryk] AND I ASKED DISPERSE

[terryk] HE WOULD NOT COMMENT ON THAT

[terryk] NOW ALSO GOT ANOTHER CALL

[terryk] FROM ANOTHER SOURCE TONIGHT AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS SEEN A PROPOSAL

[terryk] THAT THE US MAYBE GETTING A RATE HIGHER

[terryk] THAN WHAT WAS TOLD

[hopeful_honey] nice!

[terryk] AND HE SAW 13.26

[terryk] FOR THE USA

[terryk] NOT US

[terryk] AND THAT ALSO THE HOLD UP IS ON OBAMA SIDE

[terryk] BECAUSE OF A NEG RATE ON OIL FROM IRAQ TO BE AT 23. A BARREL

[terryk] INSTEAD OF 32

[jonjobe7] i thoght O signed off on saturday?

[terryk] DONT KNOW THAT JONJOBE

[Agent 007] very interesting

[terryk] WAS TOLD HE WAS WORKING ON THIS RATE

[terryk] AND THATS BEEN THE WHOLE DEAL

[terryk] NOW I WAS ALSO TOLD

[terryk] TONIGHT THAT THIS IS NOW

[msjeta1] so they dropped the rate from 32 to 23 for oil and a rate of 13.26 wow

[terryk] THIS WILL HAPPEN BY THE 30TH

[terryk] TREAT THIS ALL AS RUMORS

[terryk] MY SOURCES OPENED UP TONIGHT

[terryk] WELL A LITTLE

[terryk] HOLD ON THERE WAS MORE

[msjeta1] what would our rate be if the govt is that high any clue?

[terryk] YOU MADE ME FORGET IT

[terryk] I WAS TOLD 5.25 IS LOCKED IN

[terryk] CANT GO LOWER

[terryk] BANK RATE

[terryk] YOU ALL KNOW THAT COMPANY THAT CLOSED HIS DOORS

[terryk] THAT ALOT OF YOU PURCHASED DINAR FROM

[terryk] I CANT SAY THE NAME

[terryk] HE IS FLYING BACK RIGHT NOW TO THE USA

[terryk] AS WE SPEAK

[terryk] AND HIS OFFICES ARE TO OPEN ASAP

[terryk] THAT WAS TOLD TO ME TONIGHT

[terryk] BUT I CANT SAY HIS NAME

[terryk] FOR RESPECT FOR HIM AND FAMILY

[bangbang] Was he in Dubai?

[msjeta1] we got it

[tasot1] so CBU rate is 13.00

[terryk] YES BANGBANG

[tasot1] CBI

[terryk] NO TASOT

[terryk] I SAID THE 13.26 RATE MAYBE THE usa RATE

[terryk] GOVERMENT RATE

[terryk] OUR RATE WHAT IM HEARING COULD BE 9.68

[tasot1] OH okkkkkk so for us could be 5.25

[tasot1] OH crapoloa

[tasot1] ok

[terryk] AGAIN TREAT THAT AS RUMOR

[terryk] BANK RATE IS 5.25

[msjeta1] OMGosh

[terryk] AGAIN PLEASE TREAT IT AS ALL RUMOR

Lol..they outta make a section especially for posting ridicualous claims like this one.Great for lulz to take the edge off a hard day :P

This guru sounds worse than the Okie fellow,and from what I've heard I didn't think that was possible.

• Upvote 1

I tell you this ride has its ups and downs, but when it comes to rumors like this I don't even find them funny. Throwing out a rate of 13+ just seems like a slap across the face. Normally I go to the rumors section for a little pick me up after reading the news articles, but stuff like this makes me think of the 'investment' as a big fat joke.

Here's to hoping for brighter rumors and brighter days.