Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Manger

jimster

i fell i should say something they are telling every one that there is a cap on return on the larger notes

no more then 10% this was approved buy the imf last march 2011 we felt that with any investment there should be no cap .

why do u think so many banks quit selling.they will sell for the next 2 years or until the # at auction drop .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 45

i fell i should say something they are telling every one that there is a cap on return on the larger notes

no more then 10% this was approved buy the imf last march 2011 we felt that with any investment there should be no cap .

why do u think so many banks quit selling.they will sell for the next 2 years or until the # at auction drop .

So who are they? and do you have a link. . If not why should I belive what you wrote or anyone else for that matter.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh so who is it "they" are telling and who are "they"? Damn run everyone and sell off your dinar to these dealers. Maybe I will wait for a link from this "newbie".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BS.Next.

• Upvote 1

I call......wait for it......bsmeter.jpg

• Upvote 3

10% cap on large bills only? are you a bank manager? when you say they are tellling everyone you sound like the gurus saying they are hearing the RV is happening on such and such date. are they (the gurus) the ones telling you this info? just need some more clarification please.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 3

Jimster I hope you are ok after your fall. Who is the "they" that are telling "everyone" and where is all this taking place at? You being part of "we" I understand but who are "we"?

Basically you need to speak in complete sentences and tell us what it is that you are trying to convey.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 2

Can you be any more vague ? Who are YOU to be telling us such a thing? What are you credentials in such a thing? Not sure what youre trying to achieve but the way your approaching it isnt the best. You're saying the IMF approved this ... how about give us a link showing this?

Hey dude, you joined just a couple of hours ago and you already have a -20. Wow! That may be a world record. Congratulations! If you are to be accepted as a friend of the community...think, research then start over, then do it several more times...it's called self education and no bash or insult intended. cheers! B)

Edited by tandy

I think I actually feel dumber after reading this... Am I the only one who has no real clue what the hell Jimster is trying to tell us? :blink:

Wow..... :wacko: