Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOLKS RAN SCOOTER OFF--NOW AFTER KEEPM

All I can say is either the stress is really getting to some people or they need to get a life, a family or a hobby. If each of us thought which individuals in particular actually research and have pertinent knowledge to offer regarding this investment----who would the top five or ten be???? I guarantee a vast majority would agree that Keepm is in that category. And those who disagree---- I challenge to offer the amount of knowledge you personally have against Keep's! I would wager most would lose. If you don't like what he has to offer---keep on truckin and seek out those who you think are more reliable.....hmmm..... would that be okie posts, or blaino or GET team. Seriously, this is ridiculous!. Firstly, people being so nasty they run scooter off and we have how many topics discussing it and now, calling Keepm out creating a new topic??!!! I only did this to balance the negativity and reinforce Keepm as a valuable member who actually contributes. Could we just get back to the basics and the one thing we are here for and all have in common or have we forgotten that? I thought it was the Dinar........Keep on Bringin it---KEEPM!

Edited by dexter
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I dunno but its getting out of hand first scooter now phoenix and all because some smart a**es want to pick a fight with people that bring info to the site and that doesn't sit well with me. All we can do is sit back and wait but the bashing and name calling needs to end before Adam is left wthout a forum.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I dunno but its getting out of hand first scooter now phoenix and all because some smart a**es want to pick a fight with people that bring info to the site and that doesn't sit well with me. All we can do is sit back and wait but the bashing and name calling needs to end before Adam is left wthout a forum.

I wonder why those posters don't simply get banned. As long as they have the freedom to run a muck and cause trouble they will continue to do it.

• Upvote 7

I don't always agree with Keep or maybe even sometimes don't want to hear what he says. But I always read it for his perspective. Yes bash the oakies and blainos, but don't mess with the real knowledgeable ones.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

One fellow started a rant on 'newbies'. Then the rest. While I appreciate all efforts to dissect information they bring to the table, there's Two items constantly overlooked on this site.

They are:

1. There is a cross-section of society all vying for the same thing. CLARITY and accurate delineation of the actual information relating to this investment.

2. 2008 changed ALL of the monetary, currency and financial rules of the game. Apparently NONE of the previous rules apparently apply. If they did, we as a country and pal net wouldn't be in the shape we are in presently. SOOOO, it appears new rules are being re-written, on the fly as developing situations dictate, in an attempt to fix the global financial programs.

So far, nothing is working they've tried.......so something new is coming next and how will they implement what coming? Intel, new information, gurus don't have any more insight that the rest.....WHY, because they don't have enough information and they don't have a Chrystal ball.......translation, they just don't know.

Watch, look and listen.....we will all learn more without the harsh, critical attacks going on presently.

Thanks DV fam....appreciate the support.....I will admit I can come off like an arrogant arse sometimes, and be really strongly opinionated in what I believe laugh.gif and alot of the stuff the average investor doesnt wanna hear simply because its about a different possible outcome other then overnight millionares....but none the less Im here for the same reason everyone else is....TO MAKE MONEY!!!! I do think this is a great investment regardless of what happens.....I feel worse case we still could come out better then gains seen on the stock market but what do I know? laugh.gif For the ones that just cant stand the thought of reading my "mindless jibber jabber" LOL you can figure out how to use the ignore button and knock yourself out!!! STAY THIRSTY!!!

PS- at least I dont come out predicting crazy rates and RVs every monday.....Ill save that for the real gurus!! laugh.gif

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 6

I dunno but its getting out of hand first scooter now phoenix and all because some smart asses want to pick a fight with people that bring info to the site and that doesn't sit well with me. All we can do is sit back and wait but the bashing and name calling needs to end before Adam is left wthout a forum.

I was just thinking about you too---better watch out---I know you are friends with Keep and if he is posting too much and needs to lay low for awhile---well I guess so should you, you are probably posting too much also, just b/c you are friends, lmao! I believe that's how Scooter got thrown to the dogs.....he was on the same radio broadcast as people who had a bad reputation----BAM!!! You and scooter go down for guilty by association, lmao....

• Upvote 2

known Keep'm and Scooter both for a long time now. It is an absolute shame that opinions, whether you agree with them or not, cannot be expressed without negative repurcussions admonishing them. I like the old adage that you can agree to disagree, but in doing so disagree agreeably. In other words, do so with respect, but if you put yourself in that position, make sure you have facts, and/or the ability to back up what you said. In closing, respectful disagreement goes a long way in my book. UR

• Upvote 9

In my opinion it's other sites sending these bullies to disturb the peace and create chaos amongst our menbers.

so we have to ignore these buliies completely, and not respond to their attacks, 0 reply will help.

Or boot them out.

Thanks

I Couldn't agree More... It's people from these these Other "Dictated" Sites coming in here ruining our site. Why can't they just stick to Their sites and Be happy. If they keep coming here, Soon we will be like all the rest, And I'll be forced to go back to Facebook (Ugh) And Just watch the CBI.IQ. That would be sad for me. Just sayn.

Come On ADAM! Stomp these Haters!

Krem

known Keep'm and Scooter both for a long time now. It is an absolute shame that opinions, whether you agree with them or not, cannot be expressed without negative repurcussions admonishing them. I like the old adage that you can agree to disagree, but in doing so disagree agreeably. In other words, do so with respect, but if you put yourself in that position, make sure you have facts, and/or the ability to back up what you said. In closing, respectful disagreement goes a long way in my book. UR

I believe the word you're looking for is TACT.

• Upvote 1

Thanks DV fam....appreciate the support.....I will admit I can come off like an arrogant arse sometimes, and be really strongly opinionated in what I believe laugh.gif and alot of the stuff the average investor doesnt wanna hear simply because its about a different possible outcome other then overnight millionares....but none the less Im here for the same reason everyone else is....TO MAKE MONEY!!!! I do think this is a great investment regardless of what happens.....I feel worse case we still could come out better then gains seen on the stock market but what do I know? laugh.gif For the ones that just cant stand the thought of reading my "mindless jibber jabber" LOL you can figure out how to use the ignore button and knock yourself out!!! STAY THIRSTY!!!

PS- at least I dont come out predicting crazy rates and RVs every monday.....Ill save that for the real gurus!! laugh.gif

Hey Keepm I knew they weren't gonna run you off with a few mindless words. I mean lets say your perspective is the worst case scenario.....shouldn't we all hear it and think about it?

I don't express Dinar opinions because I have not done enough research. We have talked and you have done your homework and have your conclusions on this issue. Neither you or I know if you are right.

How upset would all of us be if this thing RV's at 25 cents?? I think most of us would be excited.

Those that called you out could not last 2 minutes in a debate on the subject so let us all get along and ignore the few knuckle heads that pick on anyone that says this wont RV < $3.00.

• Upvote 1

We have the same type of problems in Ham Radio. You would be having a conversation with someone and here would come someone else causing interference, mostly by talking when you or the othe person was talking. Our solution was much the same as has been suggested here, IGNORE THEM. Just act as though they were never there. It workes for us, we just let them go on talking and we continue with our conversation. After awhile they get tired of being ignored and go away. All they want is attention and everytime you reply to their posts you are giving them just what they want and they will stick around as long as someone will reply to them. It's just an ego trip for them, they could care less about Dinars they just want attention.

Character assignation by association... WOW!!! I wanted to weigh in here because guys like Keep, Scooter, and Easy (among others) have been part of this family ever since I joined. I have never been for banning or censoring anyone. I figured their own actions and attitudes would do that for them. I have always been for deleting offensive and rude remarks - keeping it real and keeping it family. It didn't surprise me when Scooter left. This has been a heck of a ride and for Scooter the hours and the pay had to really suck. Honestly it was time for him to get away from the stress. After all, nothing is working like any of us (except maybe Adam) thought. An ole friend of mine use to say, "if you ever want to know how important you are; put your hand in a bucket of water, pull it our real quick; THE HOLE IT LEAVES WILL BE HOW MUCH YOU'D BE MISSED.

As all the other sites have become cultish, one-sided, one opinion only, and Nazi like, many have flocked here. Our family has grown. Adam, in his wisdom, has done a great job of not banning people and limiting censorship to a minimum. That's why I stay. The Admins & Mods are patient and great at participating in most discussions.

Now we've reached a turn in the road - not a crossroad. Remember, this too shall pass. We older, wiser, and more experienced members have failed to guide others, and sometimes ourselves, in the way we should go. We have often forgotten to be gentle in our critique. (I know that I have). As some of us have begun to understand a new paradigm in how this IQD may play out we have at time become short with others who simply refuse to catch up - without understanding, that in their heart, when their livelihood depends on them keeping a certain point of view, seldom will they change it (Socrates said this, not me). In those cases, those of us who have been around, should simply "agree to disagree" instead of arguing the point.

I know how vicious this crowd (site) can be if you present a different point of view. I spent a great deal of time researching redenomination; and when I presented what I had found I was chewed to pieces. It hurt. It didn't make me wrong. But it did hurt. So... self censorship was what I chose. Now I seldom present any new information. This is good. At the time, no one was ready to hear what I had shared. Now all those same things are discussed here on a daily basis. Adam's way works. Let's not ban anyone (except those that would definately and consistently hurt others). Let's not censor anyone. I have many, many friends here that I like and admire. Let's please stop this nonsense.

• Upvote 6

While I do not care for keep and consider him a dork, He is entitled to his opinion. I have no idea how he attained the status he currently has, but none the less I feel anyone on this site can voice there opinion as long as they are respectful.

pp

pp

Kinda a back handed insult. Perhaps you should read and research so you don't look so foolish! I believe that was your exact quote.

I suggest you debate the dork on this subject and show your superior knowledge on this matter. Sounds like you should find out that he studied this subject with Scooter and has spent considerable time learning about our investment.

i agree on an open forum we are all entitled to our opinions. However some of us come across more rude than others when we respond.

Some tact would be nice Ehh.

KEEPS a strong guy, and has been around here longer than most of you all. I appreciate his honesty on how he see's things. One thing I can't stand is a liar....even if it is to try and make me feel better. KEEP, you are true blue, always have been always will be!I feel the same about Scooter.He is genuine. Not trying to GET anything from anyone NOR is he trying to gain favor.It's just a shame.And I would challenge this Chuck guy to prove anything he has spoken against scoot..........like I always say PROVE IT! :D

love you guys!

• Upvote 1

In light of all the drama here lately, I'm going to make a statement. This statement applies to ALL members, not just keepmwalknfunny.

As long as you follow the rules (be respectful etc) I will always have your back.

This site isn't about kool-aid, and it's not about pumping - it's about real discussion.

Keepm brings a "devils advocate" opinion to the table that many sites do not allow... Those are the sites that only want you to believe what they say, and ban anyone who has the audacity to think differently!

I will never run that kind of site.

Truth be told - I could make a LOT more money if I allowed scammers like (you know who), pumpers like (you know who), bull"dung" artists like (you know who!), etc to remain here... I do NOT ALLOW that kind of crap, even though I would make a ton more money, simply because it is not the way I operate.

Like Keepm, or hate keepm, until he starts breaking the rules... you're stuck with him.

Sorry, "Kool-aid Clan". I believe in this investment, many of us are going to make a lot of money after the RV, and I'm looking forward to working with the VIP Members for many more years after that.... but I'm not going to allow fantasy to rule this site.

It always has been, and always will be, the #1 source for uncensored and untainted Dinar discussion.

Keepm:

I don't always agree with you, but I think you state your opinion in a respectful manner and that is all I ask of any member here.

And although I don't agree with everything you say - I respect your right to have an opinion, and I appreciate you expressing it in a respectful manner.

Best regards.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 10