Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best Indication Of The Impending RV?

GameChanger

OK...

I am the source of this intel. I know what I know and that is a fact!

So, if all the IQD dealers are selling dinar then would it make sense that

when they all stop selling that the RV is in fact happening.

If the average dealer has 100 million dinar and they new an RV was happening

why would they sell the dinar? Really, they would make hundreds of dollars and

sacrafice MILLIONS... I don't think so.

I suspect that those dealing the dinar are also very close to the intel. Especially

those that are not exactly banks per say.

So, correct me if I'm wrong. Dinar dealers stop selling dinar = RV any moment period!

I may be a newbie but this only makes sense. Yes/No?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

OK...

I am the source of this intel. I know what I know and that is a fact!

So, if all the IQD dealers are selling dinar then would it make sense that

when they all stop selling that the RV is in fact happening.

If the average dealer has 100 million dinar and they new an RV was happening

why would they sell the dinar? Really, they would make hundreds of dollars and

sacrafice MILLIONS... I don't think so.

I suspect that those dealing the dinar are also very close to the intel. Especially

those that are not exactly banks per say.

So, correct me if I'm wrong. Dinar dealers stop selling dinar = RV any moment period!

I may be a newbie but this only makes sense. Yes/No?

I agree with what your saying. But at the same time they are businessmen and are in the currency trading business to make money. As far as how close they really are to the intel it is IMO that they know as much as we do. It wouldn't surprise me if they moniter the boards like we do. I'm sure they have there own dinar reserves as well. Just my two dinars worth

• Upvote 2

Indicators - ya - I like indicators, like the fact that Dinar Trade stopped selling their Dinars a month ago today wasn't it?

I belive that most dealers have the amount they wish to own and are just sitting on them. After all how much $$$$ does a body need :lol: , well If I had more money to spend on Dinars I would buy ten million more :o Not that I have ten million already, just sayn ;) If I only had a billion :eyebrows::tiphat:

Newbie, you claim to be the source of this intel. What intel? You didn't say anything. You stated your opinion, and then asked a question.

And the answer to your question is NO. I'm sure the dealers have all purchased dinar for themselves with their own personal funds. But, first, there's no reason to think that they know any more than we do about the timing on the RV. There's probably not a dozen people on the planet that know exactly when this is going to happen. And 2nd, if they're registered with the SEC as currency brokers, then I doubt if they have the option legally to just quit selling and let the business keep all the inventory because they think it's going to RV soon.

JMO. Have a nice day. :)

• Upvote 2

Newbie, you claim to be the source of this intel. What intel? You didn't say anything. You stated your opinion, and then asked a question.

And the answer to your question is NO. I'm sure the dealers have all purchased dinar for themselves with their own personal funds. But, first, there's no reason to think that they know any more than we do about the timing on the RV. There's probably not a dozen people on the planet that know exactly when this is going to happen. And 2nd, if they're registered with the SEC as currency brokers, then I doubt if they have the option legally to just quit selling and let the business keep all the inventory because they think it's going to RV soon.

JMO. Have a nice day. :)

Well said....They do have regs they have to abide by...

Both here by the UST and abroad.

• Upvote 2

This has been said before I guess, but just to make sure:

Traders' stock of dinar does not count for currency in circulation.

A dinar trader's stock is not his stock which he can revaluate.

Traders' stock will need to go back after RV.

Traders will have bought their own private holdings like anyone.

I believe dinar traders are obliged to offer the dinars to the market at the going rate whether it's 10 yrs pre-RV or one day....

• Downvote 1

Chances are we will know of the RV before the dealers. Just because a dealer stops selling does not mean a RV is coming or is here. The more people understand there are no pre-signs, the better off they will be. It is as simple as this: you are going to wake up one day and it would have happened. This is a currency revalue, you think they are going to give people a heads up.

I'm not 100% certain of this opinion, but nearly so. A call to the S.E.C. would probably verify it. I believe that Dinar dealers are simply "registered" with the U.S. Treasury as a currency exchange. They are not "licensed" by the U.S. Treasury, nor are they "banks." They are not regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and are very likely not subject to any specific rules. They are not selling securities. In fact, most of them only sell one or two foreign currencies - for instance the IQD and the VND. They are basically "Mom and Pop" type operations which carry a product and sell it for a profit, and THEY decide what that profit will be. Notice how the prices change frequently and are not the same from dealer to dealer. Their inventory belongs to THEM. They don't hold it on "consignment" from the Trade Bank of Iraq, where they have to return what they don't exchange. They make money based on volume, just like any other business. The more they sell, the more money they make. Currently most of them appear to be making close to a 40% markup. A year or so ago it was closer to 20%. The exchange rate hasn't increased a dime, but their price on a million dinars has increased from roughly $1,000/million two years ago to close to $1,200 or more today. I think it's logical to assume they can thank the pumpers/liars for that increase in profit.

I believe the opinion of so many that they are "required" by some non-existent law to keep selling until a revaluation occurs is quite simply a fallacy. They own their inventory and can do with it as they please. Therefore the OP's opinion is likely correct. If they believed a revaluation was imminent, they would be crazy to sell their Dinars at an exchange rate of $1,200/million (just an example) when tomorrow they could make thousands of times more. If I'm wrong, show me the law. I don't think you'll find any. ;)

• Upvote 2

I'll bet the dog and the ranch there is NO dinar dealer out there that has any "inside" or other info than is any better than what we have right here on DV (The best darn dinar site on the WWW). There may be some people other than Shabs that know of an RV date, but I'll bet it's fewer than 2 dozen in the whole world.

Dinar dealers are the same as you and me except they got in earlier and had the idea that this might become big, so they invested a little more time and money to supply the rest of us and make more money for themselves. Called being an entreprenuer.

I'm not 100% certain of this opinion, but nearly so. A call to the S.E.C. would probably verify it. I believe that Dinar dealers are simply "registered" with the U.S. Treasury as a currency exchange. They are not "licensed" by the U.S. Treasury, nor are they "banks." They are not regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and are very likely not subject to any specific rules. They are not selling securities. In fact, most of them only sell one or two foreign currencies - for instance the IQD and the VND. They are basically "Mom and Pop" type operations which carry a product and sell it for a profit, and THEY decide what that profit will be. Notice how the prices change frequently and are not the same from dealer to dealer. Their inventory belongs to THEM. They don't hold it on "consignment" from the Trade Bank of Iraq, where they have to return what they don't exchange. They make money based on volume, just like any other business. The more they sell, the more money they make. Currently most of them appear to be making close to a 40% markup. A year or so ago it was closer to 20%. The exchange rate hasn't increased a dime, but their price on a million dinars has increased from roughly $1,000/million two years ago to close to $1,200 or more today. I think it's logical to assume they can thank the pumpers/liars for that increase in profit.

I believe the opinion of so many that they are "required" by some non-existent law to keep selling until a revaluation occurs is quite simply a fallacy. They own their inventory and can do with it as they please. Therefore the OP's opinion is likely correct. If they believed a revaluation was imminent, they would be crazy to sell their Dinars at an exchange rate of $1,200/million (just an example) when tomorrow they could make thousands of times more. If I'm wrong, show me the law. I don't think you'll find any. ;)

Agree

Here is some information that will shed some ligfht..

http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/materials/en/bank_reference.html

This is just the tip,...All legitimate money business service also have agreements with the banks or centra lbanks they deal ( piurchase monies ) with to keep them form double dipping.

• Upvote 1

they had the idea that this might become big, so they invested a little more time and money to supply the rest of us and make more money for themselves. Called being an entreprenuer.

true just like all the owners of all these dinar sites. they are entreprenuers. but instead of supplying dinar they supply a place for dinar owners to go to get info, read rumors, post opinions and so called intel, chit chat, etct. they aren't in it just for sh*ts and grins. they are all making some kind of profit, some more than others, now just how much profit is up for debate.

Edited by nointel

Well, I would suspect that the dinar dealers are governed by certain SEC rules if in fact they have to be registered with them.

Regardless if they are dealers, entrepeneurs, or crooks... I also suspect that when they anticipate an RV either through their intel

or the intel that the rest of us get... they will stop selling DINARS... PERIOD.

That... again... is... in my opinion... the single best indicator that the RV is happening at any time.

If they are governed by the SEC or governed by any other agency... I'd like to see where that is stated.

Just my two cents. Ultimately it will happen when it happens and we will either be very rich, a little better off, or not better off at all.

I'm having fun just being part of the whole experience. It brings excitement, frustration, disappointment, and then hope again. In a time

where a lot of people are having a rough time... a little hope goes a long way.

RV God PLEASE.... God Bless!