Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BGG rumor from PD

BBalls

Nujaifi: on the first day of the beginning of the second legislative term of the Parliament

Ministers to be voted on Sunday!

Posted Today, 04:16 AM

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F16811.htm

Nujaifi: on the first day of the beginning of the second legislative term of the Parliament

Saturday June 11, 2011

BAGHDAD - The Feed - The head of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi said on Sunday will be the first day of the beginning of the second legislative term of the Council of Representatives."

Najafi said at a news conference attended by the correspondent agency Naba public opinion (and babysit): "This section will discuss the laws that I read the first reading and will be read a second reading and vote.."

Noting that "the political blocs have agreed on the names of the security ministries will be put these names on the members of parliament to be voted upon and resolve this matter

That was BIG NEWS!!

The above is widely held to be the absolute final requirement for an immediate revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. However, it is my opinion – right or wrong – it will “just so happen” that these Ministers will be “miraculously” seated just prior to or at the same time as we actually see the RV occur.

I got a call from a security contact late last nite – it was in reference to a XXXXX Bank branch manager being put on alert for a rate change on the IQD over the weekend….

I left him a message to call me back this morning – just so I could clarify this one more time….

When he called me back – he said…Kate XXXXXX, Branch Manager for XXXXX Bank in the state of XXXXX was called by her boss to specifically put her on notice of a pending rate change on the IQD. He said it was very likely it would happen this weekend and that everyone was being put “on call”. As soon as the rate was known and input there would be immediate “emergency meetings” to get everyone up to speed on the exchange process. They are on call for any minute – this weekend.

I have also confirmed - another one of the “Big Four” banks having been notified that they will see this no later than Monday afternoon.

This is all first hand info – no rumor…let’s pray it happens this time – on time!!

Thanks

BGG

Edited by BBalls
  • Upvote 8

Hey Krem, I am with you except I guess I would have to be a school boy!

I am ready for sure and my friends are ready and my kids are ready. Only thing is that the AFTER PARTY still has not been totally planned. Oh well, guess we could do whatever we feel like, right.

Come on Dinar, RV already so we can party! Diet Dr. Pepper of course!

• Upvote 1

Thx for the post BBalls

There is discussion of the article in the News section here on DV.

Also in the Chat Logs section BondLady made some new comments today about it in the Topic - A Puts M on blast.

This is a definite step forward for our Investment. Let's just hope they get it done ! B)

Well this rumor is junk.....and there are few reasons why

1 Banks are never told before hand of a change in a currency price

2 If a bank manager did do this it would be instant terms for termination for violating bank policies

3 ALL CURRENCY CHANGES ARE DONE ON THRU COMPUTERS!!! THERE IS NO PRECURSOR WARNING EVER!!!!

4 The only people in the whole country would be people at the IMF and US treasury they would not involve the (big four) banks before any actual change

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I personally don't think that there are that many procedures that has to happen in order for the RV to occur. As we have all seen, Iraq doesn't do things the way the rest of the world does.Their methods are unorthodox and unpredictable. I think the RV will occur on their terms and on their time table.

I believe most of the investors here (including myself at times) search for information we want to believe is true. Long story short...............I believe WE want the RV more than they do.

We have all heard of Inside trading secrets here in the USA...............whose to say the same things don't occur within the Iraqi goverment. Information could get leaked, spread around and twisted just so someone could have the upper edge. Any bank around the world could very possibly hear about "inside trading" secrets. I believe it's very plausable.

I also beleive there are thousands of individuals, companies and goverments who are wanting their piece of this huge pie. I'd be willing to bet a few of them are paying people to research, seek out and gather as much info as possible in order to advance their investment and be "first in line".

RV now or RV later...........it doesn't matter to me. I got into this opportunity knowing it could take a long time and I invested my money accordingly.

Hopefully someday one of these so-called rumors will emerge as the truth.

I'm no expert on the matter................just my gut feelings.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

I do hope this happens Monday like being said. I have to go to Alaska later in the week and I would have to fly back and start the process not knowing if there will be a LOP or anything. It's a long trip between Alaska and New York. Hell I can cancel and go any time to Alaska.

I got this from my brother who is well connected in the investment industry. I do not know the author of this commentary:There was a great headline making the rounds over the weekend that China has sold 97% of is Treasury bills. That's shocking stuff. After all, China holds somewhere around $1.4 trillion in Treasury notes. And if they sold out of them, well, that would be a major market-moving event. Turns out, the headline was only referring to short-term Treasury debt that matures in 1 year or less. Those notes are called T-bills. Everything else is a T-bond. In May 2009, China held $210 billion T-bills. Now, it's down to around $6 billion. Of course, an astute reader would notice that if you own bonds that mature in less than a year in May 2009, those bonds will have matured by 2011. So the fact that China holds so few T-bills is not the disaster it sounds like. It could even be considered a positive, in that China is sitting on more cash, and the U.S. didn't default in its debt (which is an absurd idea to begin with). It is true that China has reduced its long term Treasury holdings from a peak of $1.175 trillion to $1.145. But China has also increased its holdings of U.S. mortgage and agency debt. The reason I mention this is because there are a lot of fear mongers out there who say that China will cease to buy Treasury bonds as a precursor to the dollar ending its run as the world's reserve currency. To them I say, while the dollar has its ups and down, it's more a result of Fed policy than China. The dollar won't be ending its run as the world's reserve currency anytime soon.

Pumper pumpitty pump pump

I hope today [sunday] is the day we finally get the ministers seated and the RV!

I have more trouble believing the "Bank Meetings". It is not like they will start cashing in D's within hours of RV. They all probably have a plan of sorts in place, and it will only take a day or so to implement the plan.

GO RV TODAY!