Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CONGRESS TO ADD EXTRA TAX TO INVESTMENT

The G-Man

Yesterday Oakie said that Congress was meeting to put an additional levy on the exchange of our dinars in addition to the Capital Gains charge already in place. Since many people have written off Oakie they may think this is BS. We cannot afford to ignore this statement because we think Oakie is always wrong. We must contact our Congress and stop this if it is true. The G-Man has a response that should be posted everywhere.

Folks: This is not a typical satire by the G-Man. As you read it you will find that it gets real serious. George R, is right except for the final RV amount. He forgot about the .30% kick. The Lord wants to give us a pleasant surpries. Since this is the Lord's blessing, He has told more than George about it. Not necessarily about the number but about the investment itself. Some of you should think back to the first time you heard of this investment. You probably figured, as I did, that it was an impossible dream. That no country, including the USA could ever increase the value of their money by 1000%($1.00 USD+1 Dinar), much less $3.89 = 1 Dinar. Then we found out about Fractional Reserve Banking and the view came into focus. But before that, something (The Holy Spirit) started working on our minds telling us it was real. Then all us Christians started becoming messengers for the Lord. The Holy Spirit told us to spread the news and we did and are still doing it. We were compelled to spread the good news that we were going to get out of debt ourselves and help others to do the same. Nothing has changed since those days except that we are closer and there is still time for others to get involved. So, maybe some of the "punmping" is from God, and maybe some of it is from the other guy. "What Satan does for evil, God changes for good". Either way, the more Christians get in this investment the more that will get out of debt. None of you who believe that this is God's blessing really believe that God is doing this so that you can go to Vegas or on a Caribbean cruise, do you? We know that we are supposed to get out of debt ourselves first, then "Pay it forward", and help others get out of debt. Hard times are coming and forclosures are looming in the not too distant future. In spite of all the TRILLIONS in stimulus money unemployment is still above 9% and some say the real figure is between 14 and 16%. Think of what happened in Germany after WWI and Hitler's rise to power. Millions of Jews (at least 6 million Jews) and 11 Million Christians, said it would never happen that they would lose everything including their lives if they didn't get out of Germany and the other countries in Hitler's path. I'm not suggesting that we get out of America, but we have to stop taking these national elections as if they were a "Super Bowl" contest. Some of you may have missed Oakie's statement that Congress was meeting, right now, to raise an additional tax on the blessing. Has anyone out there checked with their congressman to see if that is happening? Up here in Alaska our congressman (one guy is all we have in the House) is going to get a call from me as soon as I finish admonishing you all to get off your butts and start protecting your investment before it is too late. The G-Man knows these things because he is Born Again, blessed by the Holy Spirit living inside him, and he lived through the entire Holocast and the Hitler's rise to power. I was born in 1932 which was the year Hitler took over the Geerman government. My folks talked about it all the time because my dad worked with all kinds of Europeans who had escaped Germany. Some of these Germans visited our home on a regular basis. One of them had to give my dad his radio because it had a ""short wave" receiver on the dial. We gave it back after the war, but the German Americans were not allowed to have a short wave radio during what was called "The Duration" of the War. We Christians better wake up and get involved in the future of our country or history will repeat itself right here, right now! Freedom requires ETERNAL VIGILANCE. WAKE UP AMERICA the ship is sinking faster than you think. No joking on this post. Help the G-Man stop Congress if that is what they are doing. Even though this warning came from Oakie, supress your doubt and check it out. Oakie doesn't have a great track record as you all know, but if he is right about this, and we do nothing until it is too late, who can we blame. The G-Man just got a thought. Question: 1. Did the Executive Order (EO)13303 get extended again? 2. Didn't the EO have something to say about extra taxes or fees being assessed would be prohibited? Some of you lawyers out there help out here OK. Thanks for reading this and taking action. If we find out that Oakie is right about congress going after the blessing, we should flood our congressmen and women and tie up Washhington. If we have three million investors, we should be able to make a serious impact. I'm going to post this mesage on other forums. You should do the same. Edit it or do whatever you think is best, but please use what power we have as investors to get viewers on the phones to Washington. Thanks for reading, Now, ACT!

--

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I understand what you are saying , and I also agree that we should contact our congressman,

however WHAT is it exactly that Congress wants to impose

it will have to be called a HOUSE BILL (HB something),

Please correct me if i am wrong but does congress not have to pass bills before taxes can be raised?

• Upvote 2

I don't see why they would tax investment when they want to encourage it at the same time. Oh well

Lemme see...HMMM, maybe promoting something that THEY will gain from???

G-Man is right, we ALL should find out if this claim of additional taxation is true and if it is, ACT POST HASTE before our payoff is whittled down to nothing but pocket money!!!

FORGET that Okie said it, it doesn't matter!

What DOES matter is that the people of this country start standing up for what is theirs instead of just bowing to the rich & elite.

What is needed in this case is a form email written by an attorney or such that we can ALL copy and send to our Congressmen.

SURELY, one of our members here can write such an email.

Forget phone calls, there's no record of such action.

Emails however do have a digital trail and can be proven which makes our pleas MUCH harder to deny!

• Upvote 1

patb1 is correct. Let's look before we leap here. I have dealt with Congressmen and Senators' offices at the Capitol several times in the past. If you call your Congressman, the first thing they will ask you (besides your name and address so they can verfity you're a constituent) is what piece of legislation you are calling about. The way the system works is that a member of Congress first has to file the bill, it has to be heard in and voted out of committee (in this case, probably the House Appropriations Committee), approved by the House, sent over to the Senate, voted on by the Senate Finance Committee, approved by the Senate, and then sent to the President for signature into law. All that takes time, folks.

If a bill has not been filed to add this tax to our dinar transaction, chances are that they are not looking at this right now. So let's not jump the gun. With all due respect to The G-Man, a LOT more research needs to be completed and presented about this issue before we should begin making calls to our Congressmen about a (so-called) new tax. A first step would be to see if there is, indeed, a filed bill that would allow Uncle Sam to do this. Unless that's occurred, we'd be wasting our time and that of our elected representatives by calling them now. JMO. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Yesterday Oakie said that Congress was meeting to put an additional levy on the exchange of our dinars in addition to the Capital Gains charge already in place. Since many people have written off Oakie they may think this is BS. We cannot afford to ignore this statement because we think Oakie is always wrong. We must contact our Congress and stop this if it is true. The G-Man has a response that should be posted everywhere.

Folks: This is not a typical satire by the G-Man. As you read it you will find that it gets real serious. George R, is right except for the final RV amount. He forgot about the .30% kick. The Lord wants to give us a pleasant surpries. Since this is the Lord's blessing, He has told more than George about it. Not necessarily about the number but about the investment itself. Some of you should think back to the first time you heard of this investment. You probably figured, as I did, that it was an impossible dream. That no country, including the USA could ever increase the value of their money by 1000%($1.00 USD+1 Dinar), much less $3.89 = 1 Dinar. Then we found out about Fractional Reserve Banking and the view came into focus. But before that, something (The Holy Spirit) started working on our minds telling us it was real. Then all us Christians started becoming messengers for the Lord. The Holy Spirit told us to spread the news and we did and are still doing it. We were compelled to spread the good news that we were going to get out of debt ourselves and help others to do the same. Nothing has changed since those days except that we are closer and there is still time for others to get involved. So, maybe some of the "punmping" is from God, and maybe some of it is from the other guy. "What Satan does for evil, God changes for good". Either way, the more Christians get in this investment the more that will get out of debt. None of you who believe that this is God's blessing really believe that God is doing this so that you can go to Vegas or on a Caribbean cruise, do you? We know that we are supposed to get out of debt ourselves first, then "Pay it forward", and help others get out of debt. Hard times are coming and forclosures are looming in the not too distant future. In spite of all the TRILLIONS in stimulus money unemployment is still above 9% and some say the real figure is between 14 and 16%. Think of what happened in Germany after WWI and Hitler's rise to power. Millions of Jews (at least 6 million Jews) and 11 Million Christians, said it would never happen that they would lose everything including their lives if they didn't get out of Germany and the other countries in Hitler's path. I'm not suggesting that we get out of America, but we have to stop taking these national elections as if they were a "Super Bowl" contest. Some of you may have missed Oakie's statement that Congress was meeting, right now, to raise an additional tax on the blessing. Has anyone out there checked with their congressman to see if that is happening? Up here in Alaska our congressman (one guy is all we have in the House) is going to get a call from me as soon as I finish admonishing you all to get off your butts and start protecting your investment before it is too late. The G-Man knows these things because he is Born Again, blessed by the Holy Spirit living inside him, and he lived through the entire Holocast and the Hitler's rise to power. I was born in 1932 which was the year Hitler took over the Geerman government. My folks talked about it all the time because my dad worked with all kinds of Europeans who had escaped Germany. Some of these Germans visited our home on a regular basis. One of them had to give my dad his radio because it had a ""short wave" receiver on the dial. We gave it back after the war, but the German Americans were not allowed to have a short wave radio during what was called "The Duration" of the War. We Christians better wake up and get involved in the future of our country or history will repeat itself right here, right now! Freedom requires ETERNAL VIGILANCE. WAKE UP AMERICA the ship is sinking faster than you think. No joking on this post. Help the G-Man stop Congress if that is what they are doing. Even though this warning came from Oakie, supress your doubt and check it out. Oakie doesn't have a great track record as you all know, but if he is right about this, and we do nothing until it is too late, who can we blame. The G-Man just got a thought. Question: 1. Did the Executive Order (EO)13303 get extended again? 2. Didn't the EO have something to say about extra taxes or fees being assessed would be prohibited? Some of you lawyers out there help out here OK. Thanks for reading this and taking action. If we find out that Oakie is right about congress going after the blessing, we should flood our congressmen and women and tie up Washhington. If we have three million investors, we should be able to make a serious impact. I'm going to post this mesage on other forums. You should do the same. Edit it or do whatever you think is best, but please use what power we have as investors to get viewers on the phones to Washington. Thanks for reading, Now, ACT!

--

There are so many things about your post that are just flat wrong but I am not going to take the time or the effort to address them all. You represent yourself as a born again believer and espouse how GR wasn't wrong except about the RV amount and that " He forgot about the .30% kick." Who is the "He" GR or God? You see all you supposed Christians that want to claim God speaking to you and telling something always have some excuse when it turns out wrong. You see The true God of the universe doesnt get it wrong or forget or anything that you want to give GR an excuse for being wrong. Yes GR did forget because it was coming from him not from God. You or GR or anyone else who is claiming God speaking to you dont realize the God who is speaking to you false info and lies is the god of this world. Jesus was confronted by religious people who claimed to be of God several times and He made it clear when He told them "Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do." Those who are truly God's children understand God's love. You like so many betray yourself with your own words " We know that we are supposed to get out of debt ourselves first, then "Pay it forward", and help others get out of debt." God's way is not to think of ourselves FIRST, to always do for others FIRST. Satans children are always about themselves robbing honor and glory from the true God. As for me, I have made the commitment that whenever this RV's

i am going to help others FIRST before I do one thing for myself with this money. I hope all of Gods children will think about this and take this bountiful blessing from God and take care of others, there will be pleenty of time and money for yourself afterwards. As for you Gman and GR and any others like you with your selfish, self serving ways.......Get thee behind me Satan!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

This very well may be true. Only a day or so ago scooter made a post titled US congress JUNE 3 regarding proposed new laws awaiting approval by congress. Among the items highghted in yellow by scooter was this change that would put a ADDITIONAL TAX PLUS the standard tax to forign currency exchange that would be used for healthcare and other things too. ITS already on the table. I am sure Scooters post will have a stronger impact on everybody than Oakie. Look for scooters post dated June 3 and read it for yourself. Adam warns about this also. That is the reason for the OSI.

• Upvote 2

I understand what you are saying , and I also agree that we should contact our congressman,

however WHAT is it exactly that Congress wants to impose

it will have to be called a HOUSE BILL (HB something),

Please correct me if i am wrong but does congress not have to pass bills before taxes can be raised?

It is my understanding that Congress has to pass bills and they have to be signed by the Prez before they become law. The process takes a little longer than "overnight." The bill has to be proposed in the House, then passed by the House - then it goes to the Senate and the Senate has to pass the bill exactly as is or it goes back to the House with the changes the Senate made and the process starts all over again. Laws do not get passed with out total agreement between the House and the Senate and has to be voted on and passed by a majority of both groups.

With regards to a new tax law being proposed - I heard that Ron Paul proposed a new tax bill that would LOWER taxes on currency profits - but I, personally, have not looked into the details of said bill. Believe me, Ron Paul will not be introducing a bill to raise taxes. Secondly some Democrat introduced a bill yesterday to raise taxes on something, but bear in mind that the House of Representatives is controlled by the Republicans and IMO, they will not be passing any bills that raise taxes at this time or any time in the near future.

• Upvote 1

This is the info I was referring to that I saw on another site with regards to new taxes. I have not verified this myself, but I am going to look up the Congressional Calendar for proposed bills, votes, etc.

TXtrader

New Intel corrected and confirmed

QuoteSome Gurus have given out false and misleading information and it should be corrected.

Congress is NOT considering a new additional tax to be levied over and above the capitol gain tax. Its not on the congressionall calender, its not in any legislation and talking to some congressmen, they know nothing about it. So I verified this is false. This is not the holdup. The only bill submitted to raise taxes is H.R. 62 by Democrat Loyd Doggett.

This very well may be true. Only a day or so ago scooter made a post titled US congress JUNE 3 regarding proposed new laws awaiting approval by congress. Among the items highghted in yellow by scooter was this change that would put a ADDITIONAL TAX PLUS the standard tax to forign currency exchange that would be used for healthcare and other things too. ITS already on the table. I am sure Scooters post will have a stronger impact on everybody than Oakie. Look for scooters post dated June 3 and read it for yourself. Adam warns about this also. That is the reason for the OSI.

Here's Scooter post, Things are happing rapidly.

With regard to the "new tax" laws mentioned by someone from another site yesterday (6/7) -the only thing I could find that was even discussed in the House of Reps on that date about taxes were

Ron Paul's HR1098 - which has NOTHING to do with the DINAR. It is not a tax bill - it has to do with states being able to have their own currencies besides the US $. You have to read the bill - I can't explain it - just google HR 1098.

The second bill is HR 62 and here is a summary of that bill:

1/5/2011--Introduced.

International Tax Competitiveness Act of 2011 - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) treat foreign corporations that are managed, directly or indirectly, within the United States as domestic corporations for U.S. tax purposes; (2) make certain royalty income and income from intangibles received from a controlled foreign corporation subject to U.S. taxation; and (3) revise the tax treatment of property other than stock (i.e., boot) received in connection with a corporate reorganization to provide that such property shall be treated as a taxable dividend.

This bill was introduced in Jan 2011 - but the process is a drawn out procedure, so often bills that have been introduced months and months ago come back to the floor for more discussion. The US Treasury or the Federal Reserve cannot make laws, although I am not sure that "O" is aware of that, even though he claims to have taught US Constitutional Law at one of our prestigious Ivy league "Screwells" (as Rush calls them.)

dammmmmm i knew i was going to need this ----- { o kay folks hold on too your not sooo easy chair } this is going to hurt a bit----------- there is a group of millionairs {most likely big millions} they want and have asked obama to increase thier taxes---this is too stimulate the economy ---- they we telling the news source that they know they were not taxed near enough and want too have more taxes!!!!!!!! that was stated on the n-p-r national news network radio show on tuesday around 4.oo p m too 6.pm e s t i have looked and frogot what the show was called but i will try again www.npr.org -----------------sorry to bear bad news o kay i found it http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=137057970 http://www.npr.org/2011/05/18/136422578/weekly-standard-taxing-the-rich-obama-is-all-talk