Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got 2 emails RV has happened!

DinarMillionaire

Take this with skepticism...these emails I just received are through someone else that just got them and past them to me... I won't believe it til someone else confirms...

----------------------------------

1)

We finally have the RV! Announced about an hour ago. I got word about 30 minutes prior to the announcement that it was happening, but waited until I was absolutely sure. We have confirmation from one of our Arabic speaking sources who watched the announcement on TV, and we have further confirmation from a forex trader in Dubai. I don't have the US rate yet, and may not have it until the banks in NYC open in the morning (Friday). I'll get more info out as soon as I have it.

2)

News out says YES....Iraq has RV....rate in several hours....said higher than before...

Our journey is over!!!

Take 'em for what you will, let's hope these are true!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Take this with skepticism...these emails I just received are through someone else that just got them and past them to me... I won't believe it til someone else confirms...

1)

We finally have the RV! Announced about an hour ago. I got word about 30 minutes prior to the announcement that it was happening, but waited until I was absolutely sure. We have confirmation from one of our Arabic speaking sources who watched the announcement on TV, and we have further confirmation from a forex trader in Dubai. I don't have the US rate yet, and may not have it until the banks in NYC open in the morning (Friday). I'll get more info out as soon as I have it.

2)

News out says YES....Iraq has RV....rate in several hours....said higher than before...

Our journey is over!!!

Take 'em for what you will, let's hope these are true!

I might be wrong, but I thought I saw the same thing last month, and the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that. :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

BondLady has already debunked this in that she has NOT received any confirmation and that this is still "RUMOR".

This rumor is stemming from trumped up hearsay from BLAINO on another site.

Everything on this forum, unless it has a link to MSM article should be taken with....as Milton from "Office Space" said...."Big...BIG grains of salt on the margarita...and I specifically said, 'No salt! No salt on the margarita!"

• Upvote 3

I might be wrong, but I thought I saw the same thing last month, and the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that. :lol:

You are not wrong Happy this has been posted over and over for the past three years that I know of...truly. However let us be open minded and hope this is the announcement that has been long awaited

and the revalue of the Iraqi Dinar is in the here and now.:D

What has always made me wonder is if these people are "pumping" whats the sense in stating RV has already happened? I for one wouldn't go buy more dinar. What's the motive?? I picture some zit faced loser in his pj's living at moms with nothing to do but piss people off.

Hope this is true, thanks for the gutsy post.

• Upvote 1

I believe when e-mails circulate like this, they hit the boards on random forums, and people copy/paste & e-mail passing it on.

A simple rumor, can easily turn to declared fact and end up on several site and different versiosn being e-mailed within circulation accordingly.

On occassion, I get similar e-mails... And I normally laugh as I have already read the content it regards & consider it de-bunked.

So in reference to your e-mails, I would say both are related to Blaino's recent claims.

It's more like WHO ARE THESE MORONS?" If we got a DIME for every kook that has declared it's RV'd, we'd have more money than what we will get when we cash in our dinars!!!!!! How do these people go through life spewing such bold-faced lies and live with themselves!? Their should be followed by "I'll wait for Adam's email, thanks". Don't even acknowledge their pipe dreams. <_<