Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI shuts down PD

BBalls

REALLY glad I found THIS site and learned even more truth about SteveI than what I had uncovered myself.

He's certainly impressing the h311 outta me now with his undying devotion to the Christian way of life.

I mean NO disrespect to Christians whatsoever.

It does thrill the crap out of me to know that he is finally showing his TRUE colors to the world.

EYES WIDE OPEN!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Since everyone here is speaking their mind, here is my .02

I certainly do not condone his post/email to his people. It is never wise to write anything when you are that mad. Its no different if you are in some sort of argument with a spouse. In the heat of the moment, you always say things you regret.

That being said, here is a quote from Steve from a few days ago "if you all start calling Wells Fargo branches in my state, I will personally shut down this site in seconds."

Read more:

So, regardless of him giving out information, he specifically asked his people not to call the bank. He did this for many reasons. Now, the bank has terminated their relationship with him.

I'll be honest, I would be pretty pissed to if any of you clowns did that to me when I was working so hard to set stuff up for your benefit.

Now, let it be know, I do not belong to his sight. I don't know him personally. I just think this ravenous group is too quick to hand out judgement without reviewing all the facts of this particular event.

Again, I do not condone his email to his people, but I do agree with the end result since he told everyone clearly what would happen if they called the bank.

Just my .02

He posted this info on an internet website, what did he expect? Anyway, now my radar is tuned to damage control. I'll be interesting to read what comes next.

If he is a commercial pilot hope I'm never in his flight.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif you grown up cry baby!!! cheap Guru, serves you right for opening your mouth.

Not all, but most pilots are a bit self absorbed... and have delusions of thinking they are much more important than they actually are... we used to refer to most of them as glorified bus drivers as they referred to us as ramp rats... Ahhhh the circle of life... I understand now, he's a pilot.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Oh and by the way I am a member at both sites as well as others. This is my first post here as I have been following DV as a guest until recently. While I don't agree with his aggressive behavior, I can say he was putting out a lot of useful information as it pertains to our investment as well as DV. When on these Dinar forums there is always mess that you have to filter through. It's unfortunate the way he went down, if in fact he is done for good. I wish him well and I pray he can get a grip on his anger management.

Be Blessed!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

REALLY glad I found THIS site and learned even more truth about SteveI than what I had uncovered myself.

He's certainly impressing the h311 outta me now with his undying devotion to the Christian way of life.

It does thrill the crap out of me to know that he is finally showing his TRUE colors to the world.

EYES WIDE OPEN!!!

Like I have said before.......Steve1 "claims" to be a Christian, only so people will trust him!

• Upvote 1

This whole WF thing was all a lie just like everything else that came out of his mouth. He needed an out and he got it by deceiving everyone again. Mr. I am a Christian just showed his true colors. He is a filthy pumper plain and simple. Now that his suggar daddy is out he had to throw a fit and blame everyone else. Makes you wonder whats really going on. Hate to say it again but maybe the redenomination plan is going ahead. JMHO

• Upvote 2

EYES WIDE OPEN!!!

I agree with you 100% :D

• Upvote 1

Like I have said before.......Steve1 "claims" to be a Christian, only so people will trust him!

Exactly! If I were to turn guru,would you be more likely to believe me if I said that I was a pastor of a small church in the country or a used car salesman in a huge city(No disrespect)?He used religion to gain trust.By the words used in his many blowups...he is not a Christian.And yes,his posts have always been pasted on every dinar site just like all of the gurus and pumper's posts are.He knew what he was doing by giving the false bank info.He was either on the pumper payroll,or he will be back to an even more trusting flock of nothing but his true believers and followers and may even charge for either the use of the site or for a "VIP" type of setup with his privied "intel".

This whole WF thing was all a lie just like everything else that came out of his mouth. He needed an out and he got it by deceiving everyone again. Mr. I am a Christian just showed his true colors. He is a filthy pumper plain and simple. Now that his suggar daddy is out he had to throw a fit and blame everyone else. Makes you wonder whats really going on. Hate to say it again but maybe the redenomination plan is going ahead. JMHO

Everything adds up to point in the RD direction Dinarck. I hope to God that there are other reasons for the timing of all of these events...but we shall soon see.

THIS WAS HIS LAST POST BEFORE SHUTTING DOWN...HE WAS BANNING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT IF THEY QUESTIONED HIM OR HIS CRONIE MODS AFTER MAKING THESE FALSE PROMISES THAT THE RV WAS DONE.

The other day I tried I tried to share and help you with a cash in next week. Well I made the biggest mistake of my life, I accidentally mentioned the name of the bank I was going to work with.

Because of that all you members have a little or no brain at all called the bank. Now I just got word that will not work with us because you have interrupted their daily business.

[b]How fricken stupid can you all be[/b]. You just undid everything I was trying to do for you. So now[b] I do not give a damn where you go.[/b]

I am ready to cancel the Arizona event and just say he hell with it. Before you know it you will screw that up to.

How dumb can you be? Let me answer that, EXTREMELY DUMB AND STUPID.

So you GD idiots just scred this up and I am so pissed off its hard to type.

So just what did you think you were going to accomplish? The idiots that did this do not deserve one dime and you all know who you are, and you are going to show up at my event that is costing me. Not only NO, but Hell NO

Regards!

Think long and hard!

This guy is about as Christian as Adolf Hitler was....about as psycho too!

Beware of imposters and Fraudsters! Steve please sue me im calling you out fraudster,scammer,liar!

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 1

There should be no debate here... anyone who owns a company, has done a real estate transaction, or even knows a CEO should be able to figure SteveI and the rest of these guys out.

I've been in this investment for over SEVEN years... it took me at least FOUR YEARS to put together the deals I have put together. Steve and most of the other "Gurus" out there got their start on THIS site! 3 or 4 months ago, SteveI knew NOTHING and NOBODY..... and now all of the sudden, he has contacts and bank deals?

It's not possible. You can't build those relationships that fast....

...even if you aren't a tantrum throwing power freak! :lol:

Any CEO or high level management with the power to arrange any kind of deal this big would see right through SteveI in less than 3 meetings.... just like I did... and just like you all should.

Not everyone is a quick study or an astute judge of character, but at some point you have to "smell the roses".

SteveI will reopen his site in less than 2 weeks.

• Upvote 6

I just spoke to SteveI, and he is working on site errors and SQL maintenance. He said he's moving as quickly as possible.

No issue at all, let's not throw the guy under bus just yet until we hear from him. Just Saying

I think the guy just dove headfirst under the bus all on his own.Just Saying

• Upvote 2

Skepticaldinar.... bad example. He simple stated that he spoke with Wells Fargo directly and was informed that they are working on a strategic plan for us Dinarians. Now, in your example, I would agree with you, but this is not that case.

Crucify him for the tirade, but I applaud him for following through with shutting down the website. It reminds me of this family that came to my daughters birthday party. They had a child who was completely out of control. At one point we were standing there talking by the trash can and "Little Damien" as I like to call him came up and start acting like he was going to knock over the trash. The parents said don't do it, don't do it, dont do it, DONT DO IT. The child looked right at them and picked the trash can up and dumped it over right in front of them with this look on his face like "What are you going to do now?"

I give this example because its all about promises. Whether you are talking about Steve a child or anything else in life. If you make a promise about something. Whether that is a good promise or a bad promise. If the conditions arrive that your promise needs to be kept, you better keep it. In "Little Damien's" case, the parents never punished him. They are the ones that stood there and picked up the trash. Nothing ever happened to the child because they lost complete control because they never followed through with their promises/punishments.

In this case, Steve clearly said If you do "A", I will do "B". Its that simple. (again, I do not condone the email. It was wrong. he should of just shut the site down)

I just want to make sure that you people are putting your anger where it needs to be. If it's because his is a liar, cheat, blow hard or control freak... Fine. But for shutting down the site, I applaud him for following through with his promise.

I'm sorry this is long

SkepticalDinar you comment made me think of something else. Everyone here as well as all other sites are constantly asking for more info, more info, more info. Where are the receipts, who are your sources, links, websites..... So Steve decided to give out a little info and what happens? 100's of people call and screw up the deal. So, ask yourself this. Why do you think any of these other people would give us anything? They won't because what just happened here will happen over and over and over again because people cannot control themselves. I am sure some of our experts, mods, gurus, site owners, etc actually know everything we want to hear, but if they give it out there would be a feeding frenzy just like what happened with the info Steve passed out.

So my friends, you cannot have it both ways. Pick a side of the fence and stand on it.

Look everyone.... Peace love and happiness. If you don't like Steve, then don't read his posts or go to his site (Its closed now :blink:). All this anger does no one any good. I don't care what kind of jerk this guy might have been. there is nothing he does or says that has any bearing on my life or yours. We should all be working together to find out the latest news, intel or passing around information that can do us all good once we hit the RV.

Adam, I'm coming to VIP

Go RV!!! We'll see you on the other side.

BTW.... No hatred goes towards anyone from my words, just a simple point of view from my couch as I read your posts :)

• Upvote 3

There should be no debate here... anyone who owns a company, has done a real estate transaction, or even knows a CEO should be able to figure SteveI and the rest of these guys out.

I've been in this investment for over SEVEN years... it took me at least FOUR YEARS to put together the deals I have put together. Steve and most of the other "Gurus" out there got their start on THIS site! 3 or 4 months ago, SteveI knew NOTHING and NOBODY..... and now all of the sudden, he has contacts and bank deals?

It's not possible. You can't build those relationships that fast....

...even if you aren't a tantrum throwing power freak! :lol:

Any CEO or high level management with the power to arrange any kind of deal this big would see right through SteveI in less than 3 meetings.... just like I did... and just like you all should.

Not everyone is a quick study or an astute judge of character, but at some point you have to "smell the roses".

SteveI will reopen his site in less than 2 weeks.

:tiphat:

Honestly, dinar investors, would be investors, and probably Christians in general are all much better off without SteveI (online personality). It is disgraceful to play on peoples' religious beliefs (or any beliefs, really) in order to turn a buck and imo, that's exactly what he was doing. He took it a step further by censoring all of the logic from the threads that he was involved in.

"I accidentally mentioned the name of the bank" and he is calling people derogatory names??? Seems like he is the that is "extremely stupid, dumb, little or no brains" He is a total loser.....

Hi Max :)

I agree. This is the same fellow who bans anyone who questions his

comments. I would hope that he would have had the integrity to take

responsibility for his own mistake by mentioning the bank, but instead,

he held true to his typical self righteous attitude and blamed his forum.

I agree it was not a wise move for everyone to supposedly call said bank,

but what would he expect...this is getting to be a frenzy, and people are not at all

acting in a sensible manner. I do not blame the bank for telling him NO deal.

His lies, and his superiority attitude are as much to blame as his forum members.

I for one am thankful there is yet one more running from their own lies and schemes.

It is about time these people face up to their fraudulent motives and fabrications.

All my best Max! :D

Jim

---