Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For all Christians out there - words from a prophet?

Richguy

The only ones that had GOD's power to touch and heal (laying on of the hands)was Jesus and the apostles, they could also just speak and GOD would heal the multitudes infirmaties. Today the only prophet that I recommend is the Bible. If you practice, laying on of the hands with the Bible(I like the KJV ) you will find out, faith and prayer will move mountains and touching someone will only spread germs.......Remember all you Benny Hinn people, touch brings glory to the flesh.......Prayer brings glory to GODsmile.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Sorry man, but I have seen this also, not from him but under another circomstance.

I have seen eye sigth being corrected.

It is not something I watched on TV. I was there in person and I personnaly know the persons to whom it happened and their condition before they received their healing.

It has nothing to do with cult but with beleiving in Jesus Christ and His word.

I believe in Jesus Christ as well, but he gave me a brain to use and not to believe in false prophets. These guys are charlatans.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay, this guy says God told him RV at the end of May or June 1 at $3.87 - $3.89. So if it doesn't happen this guy is a false prophet. In the Old Testament they stoned false prophets. What are we supposed to do with them today? I hope he's right but I'm certainly not counting on it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So, you actually believe this guy made another person's leg grow? Wow, I am speechless. This is exactly how cults grow, people are so damn gullible.

Polecat, I can understand your skepticism. And I can understand your dislike of "cults". There have been many false teachers and prophets in the past & currently who have and continue to mislead, fleece and harm not only their followers but also to those who are witness to this, as evidenced by your own skepticism. But to disavow, dismiss and impugn outright something as incredulous and impossible would be just as short sighted, foolish and imprudent, imo, as those who would blindly follow these false teachers & prophets; not to mention, in doing so, we would position ourselves to miss out on the miraculous - "He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief." (Mt.13:58) And that is what we are talking about here. I understand, it's only natural to doubt, and disbelieve such claims. But what is being talked about is NOT natural, rather SUPERNATURAL. And let's be clear, "this guy" did not make "another person's leg grow", rather it was the power of God thru him. He was merely a conduit of God's grace as those of us who call ourselves Christians are supposed to be: "...it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God" (Gal.2:20). And more over, if that is the case, why couldn't God work in such ways knowing that, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." (Heb.13:8) Shalom...

"I don't need no one to tell me about heaven

I look at my daughter, and I believe.

I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth

I can see the sunset and I perceive" ("Heaven", Live)

• Upvote 3

People

We have gotten way off base here

AS I stated yesterday ( I am the one who made the post with the link that Mr.Rich expaned on) and even then I am not the one who made the origional post over a month ago, which got very little response), about George Robinson who was the speaker that made the prophecy about the dinar (as well as silver and ford), Tod White merely had a conversation with him and ask hiim what he knew about the IQD.

I searched for the origional post here on DV and could not find it , so I went to my email account (where I had copied my self the link and found the link again.

My self and Mr. Rich did not post this in order to get into a discussion about false prophets and healing and laying on of hands( at least I dont think that was MR. Rich intention)

The origional post that I Made yesterday was on George Robinson, and then Mr. Rich took it and expanded on it and gave other dates where Mr Robinson was going to be speaking.

WE ARE NOT talking about Tod White, this was not intended to be a discussion on whether or not you belive in Miracles or healings.

This was intended to bring ANOTHER light on the IQD and ones mans faith and belief that GOD spoke to him about the dinar and when He felt it would happen <(that he felt that GOD had told him while he was in Prayer)

I understand this is an open forum , However Please lets try to keep in centered around the IQD.

If you want to start a thread about Healing and laying on of hands, go Start another Thread ,

Mr. RIch

Now do you see what you have gone and done LOL. Well one thing for sure it's A lively discussion and now people are talking about SMOKING funny stuff.

Have a nice day

• Upvote 1

Do you guys really think that if God was going to make someone a prophet, they'd be wasting their time w/ the revalue of the IQD?

COME ON.

Well you can certainly feel how you wish to feel

and I dont know if you listened to the link or not, however if you did then you would have heard George Robinson say the he HAD ALOT OF DINAR.

I simply believe he took his own advice and made quite a purchase.

This link was actually posted in a response to a news post yesterday, but I thought everyone looking for a good 'rumor' would get a lift by it. The gentleman being interviewed is named George Robinson and some believe he has a prophetic gift in the biblical sense. I am not familiar with this man, but he says he was originally encouraged to pray about investing in the dinar by a Christian street evangelist named Todd White. Now I am familiar with Todd and have seen some of the miracles God has performed through him caught on camera, legs growing out, etc. and I have a lot of respect for him. For those of you believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, who believe that God still talks to people today, I strongly encourage you to watch and listen to this video interview. He starts talking about the dinar around 51 minutes in, but prior to that around 47 min in he talks about the future of silver. This interview is about a month old and his prediction about a pull back of silver to the $35 dollar range has already come to pass. The short of it is RV between May 29th to June 1st of this year and a rate between $3.87 and $3.89. When you cash out, buy as much silver as you can because the colapse of the dollar will not be prevented by the revalued dinar according to Mr. Robinson. Here is the link:

http://www.vimeo.com/22687998

By the way, anyone in the vacinity of Harrisburg, PA can hear him speak on May 20th. Here is the link for that. Thinking about going myself.

http://extramilemini...Happenings.aspx

Thanks for your post Rich Guy, i listened to the whole thing and this is a man that God is using to bless others .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

People

We have gotten way off base here

I understand this is an open forum , However Please lets try to keep in centered around the IQD.

If you want to start a thread about Healing and laying on of hands, go Start another Thread ,

AGREED !

I am a skeptic, too, but I am all about this man being right about the RV.

If the IQD comes in at $3.88, at the end of May/June 1, I will fly to see one

of his "shows"...

The only ones that had GOD's power to touch and heal (laying on of the hands)was Jesus and the apostles, they could also just speak and GOD would heal the multitudes infirmaties. Today the only prophet that I recommend is the Bible. If you practice, laying on of the hands with the Bible(I like the KJV ) you will find out, faith and prayer will move mountains and touching someone will only spread germs.......Remember all you Benny Hinn people, touch brings glory to the flesh.......Prayer brings glory to GODsmile.gif

Mongo, apparently the Holy Spirit has given me the same discernment He has given you

1. Are Christians today still receiving, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, direct revelation from God?

If so the belief that there is continuing, ongoing revelation, and God continuing to speak is a direct denial of singular authority of Scripture.

When the book of Revelation was done---it was done. Revelation and Proohecy was ended in the last chapter or the last word that was written.

Since the book of Revelations was written there has been NO NEW written or verbal revelation from

God. He said it all in His Holy Word

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I enjoy the fun information the people on this forum share. Thank you for that. I thought it was interesting he mentioned June 1st and then May 29th and was a little confused about why he got the dates that way.

Could it be that the rv will happen on the 29th which is a Sunday and cash in on the 1st which is a Wednesday. Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your post Rich Guy, i listened to the whole thing and this is a man that God is using to bless others .

I gave you a + for the - you got......I am listening right now!!!!

Thanks for posting this!!!!!

And Easy + for you- I couldn't have said it better!!!!!

Sorry but that is just not true.Prove that healing stopped back with the prophets....All I know is I laid hands on a woman, asked God to heal her, and he did......INSTANTLY! That is my proof. Where is yours? :D

• Upvote 4

OK, where in the Bible does it state this?

To the contrary I remember it saying that God is the same today as he was and forever will be and his laws and blessings do not change. I also remember Jesus saying this and even greater things will you do.

• Upvote 2

Ever heard of a someone blind since birth healed ? How about missing or deformed limbs ? Deaf since birth ? Why is it always the lengthening of a leg or an unseen illness gone ? Why are these people not in hospitals healing the sick - why just in churches, tents and auditoriums where they receive a "love offering". I believe God can heal ANYTHING at ANYTIME He wishes (and does) ...... but have doubts as to what's taking place when it comes to these individuals , but I would love to be wrong. Modern day prophets ? Far be it from me to judge, but when things don't come to pass......it sure wasn't a message from God. Sad example will be the May 21st 6 PM rapture prediction (Google it) I hope it happens, but think of the ridicule and doubt it will cast if we don't disappear Saturday night , sometimes more harm than good ?

• Upvote 2

Okay, this guy says God told him RV at the end of May or June 1 at $3.87 - $3.89. So if it doesn't happen this guy is a false prophet. In the Old Testament they stoned false prophets. What are we supposed to do with them today? I hope he's right but I'm certainly not counting on it.

Some may want to stone him if he is wrong :huh:

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! All this never ending jubilation and never ending excitement about an Iraq Dinar RV!! Some of you are even Christians and alleged prophets that claim to have heard about an RV! The arrogance and smugness that comes through on all of your postings, ‘spiritual or not, wreaks of self-centeredness, ego and arrogance and just plain idiocy! Your postings are quite frankly, sickening!

You guys have long ago decided to SHRUG-OFF the fact that since this war in Iraq began in 2003, innocent lives have been lost, and many more have been permanently injured forever! Innocent Woman and children have been killed over there, and young girls have been raped by our very own service men! Some children have had their entire families wiped out by the war! The torture and suffering since 1993 over there is inestimable! People have to rebuild their lives all over again. How many stories have we read and heard about the literal hell that that place has been for everyone living there and yet you guys, all your interested in is your pathetic investment! Screw the families and their society; all you care about is the cash in your hands!! And then you invoke the name of God in this as if he is as horrible as the people over there committing all of those Atrocities! God is not going to destroy a home of innocent woman and children just to make your pathetic behind happy! Get your lazy arce out in the world and find a job like everyone else or look to another investment! How pathetic you are! Not to mention disgusting, nasty, vitriolic, shameless, self-centered, egotistical and GREEDY no matter at whose cost!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Polecat, I can understand your skepticism. And I can understand your dislike of "cults". There have been many false teachers and prophets in the past & currently who have and continue to mislead, fleece and harm not only their followers but also to those who are witness to this, as evidenced by your own skepticism. But to disavow, dismiss and impugn outright something as incredulous and impossible would be just as short sighted, foolish and imprudent, imo, as those who would blindly follow these false teachers & prophets; not to mention, in doing so, we would position ourselves to miss out on the miraculous - "He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief." (Mt.13:58) And that is what we are talking about here. I understand, it's only natural to doubt, and disbelieve such claims. But what is being talked about is NOT natural, rather SUPERNATURAL. And let's be clear, "this guy" did not make "another person's leg grow", rather it was the power of God thru him. He was merely a conduit of God's grace as those of us who call ourselves Christians are supposed to be: "...it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God" (Gal.2:20). And more over, if that is the case, why couldn't God work in such ways knowing that, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." (Heb.13:8) Shalom...

"I don't need no one to tell me about heaven

I look at my daughter, and I believe.

I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth

I can see the sunset and I perceive" ("Heaven", Live)

The problem is, if this were happening, then it would be on tv witnessed by millions, not some group of people that put money in the "prophet's" offering tray. Keep believing in nonsense if you wish. I was raised a Christian and go to church, but God gave me the good sense to know when I am getting screwed. I think he must have left that out of some people's DNA.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

WoW! Rich Guy thank you for stepping out and sharing this..........I just got done listening and felt it being very sincere.

If I lived closer I would be at the May 20th event. PLease keep sharing what you find.......If all the masses dont appreciate it - I sure do!!

And Out of the hour and 30 minutes I listened, I never once heard of where to donate $$ - Did I miss something?? :blink:

• Upvote 1