Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For all Christians out there - words from a prophet?

Richguy

Sorry but that is just not true.Prove that healing stopped back with the prophets....All I know is I laid hands on a woman, asked God to heal her, and he did......INSTANTLY! That is my proof. Where is yours? :D

Read the Word- Acts 9:17 Ananias was not a disciple or prophet and laid hands on Paul, Acts 28:8 Paul laid his hands on him and healed him. This is just a couple. Read for yourself, don't believe what man tells you believe what God say's. There are many more scriptures. Start with Genesis and read to Revelation. Ask God to open your eyes to the truth and the truth will set you free, don't be like the Pharises. God Bless you. :D Teresa82 this was actually suppose go on Mongos post

• Upvote 2

This link was actually posted in a response to a news post yesterday, but I thought everyone looking for a good 'rumor' would get a lift by it. The gentleman being interviewed is named George Robinson and some believe he has a prophetic gift in the biblical sense. I am not familiar with this man, but he says he was originally encouraged to pray about investing in the dinar by a Christian street evangelist named Todd White. Now I am familiar with Todd and have seen some of the miracles God has performed through him caught on camera, legs growing out, etc. and I have a lot of respect for him. For those of you believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, who believe that God still talks to people today, I strongly encourage you to watch and listen to this video interview. He starts talking about the dinar around 51 minutes in, but prior to that around 47 min in he talks about the future of silver. This interview is about a month old and his prediction about a pull back of silver to the $35 dollar range has already come to pass. The short of it is RV between May 29th to June 1st of this year and a rate between $3.87 and $3.89. When you cash out, buy as much silver as you can because the colapse of the dollar will not be prevented by the revalued dinar according to Mr. Robinson. Here is the link:

By the way, anyone in the vacinity of Harrisburg, PA can hear him speak on May 20th. Here is the link for that. Thinking about going myself.

http://extramileministries.net/AreaSpiritualHappenings.aspx

GREAT POST...I can verify this Word...since I was provided the same information six to 8 weeks ago...by two other prophetic voices...!

Blessings...RON B)

• Upvote 3

Sorry but that is just not true.Prove that healing stopped back with the prophets....All I know is I laid hands on a woman, asked God to heal her, and he did......INSTANTLY! That is my proof. Where is yours? biggrin.gif

Healing didn't stop then but......... laying on of the hands didn't heal her... PRAYER and GOD.... did

There's no power in hands. it's in prayer onlysmile.gif

The only ones that had GOD's power to touch and heal (laying on of the hands)was Jesus and the apostles, they could also just speak and GOD would heal the multitudes infirmaties. Today the only prophet that I recommend is the Bible. If you practice, laying on of the hands with the Bible(I like the KJV ) you will find out, faith and prayer will move mountains and touching someone will only spread germs.......Remember all you Benny Hinn people, touch brings glory to the flesh.......Prayer brings glory to GODsmile.gif

Read the Word- Acts 9:17 Ananias was not a disciple or prophet and laid hands on Paul, Acts 28:8 Paul laid his hands on him and healed him. This is just a couple. Read for yourself, don't believe what man tells you believe what God say's. There are many more scriptures. Start with Genesis and read to Revelation. Ask God to open your eyes to the truth and the truth will set you free, don't be like the Pharises. Giving God Glory for all things brings Glory to God not just prayer. We where created for a personal relationship with Him and that is what He wants. God Bless you.

Read more:

:) In ALL things acknowledge the Lord------ when this pulls to gether yall should acknowledge the Lord. If not i dont think youll have it long. In Malicia GOD said to test Him out. so test HIM and see what happens BUT you can test HIM out and see what happens if you dont acknowledge HIM. Then i believe you will see what happens. So you pick which way you should goThat choice is up to you. Blessings to all and Thankyou Rich for posting this.Vern :)
  • Upvote 2

Healing didn't stop then but......... laying on of the hands didn't heal her... PRAYER and GOD.... did

There's no power in hands. it's in prayer onlysmile.gif

Mark 16:18 they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover. Acts 28:8 Paul went to him and prayed , and he laid his hands on him and healed him. You are right we need to pray but don't discredit Jesus, It's through the power of the Holy Spirit that the healing come.

• Upvote 2

there is never any room for logic when it comes to faith. Faith alone exists within the heart and a gift from GOD to believe in Chirst.

I couldn't disagree more strongly. God is entirely logical. Christianity is entirely logical. Saving Faith is entirely logical.

God provided a way of salvation and proof of i t- and He considers it a proven fact. Acts 9:22

It is atheism that is not logical. God says the one who claims there is no god, is a fool. Psalm 14:1 and 51:1

Unbelief is entirely illogical. Nevertheless, people have the right and the free will to believe whatever they want-

even if it is nonsense. The very God they deny, gives them that choice. It's called free will.

God provided proof of it- and considers it a proven fact. Acts 9:22 and Acts 17:3

Now I don't know whether this man is a true prophet and has a special word from God or not. That would

take more examination, LOGIC and reason because not everyone who claims to speak for God, does.

Too many people put their faith in nonsense and tragically pay the ultimate price-

But I do know this, True Faith in the gospel is entirely logical.

• Upvote 3

Sorry man, but I have seen this also, not from him but under another circomstance.

I have seen eye sigth being corrected.

It is not something I watched on TV. I was there in person and I personnaly know the persons to whom it happened and their condition before they received their healing.

It has nothing to do with cult but with beleiving in Jesus Christ and His word.

Did you ever think the people had nothing wrong with them in the first place and were just faking a problem to hype the person performing the miracle? Unless you know the person and know their medical problems, I would think it is hard to say "someone performed a miracle" when you do not know if they had anything broke in the first place to fix. If it is a miracle to be performed, I say call someone up, break their arm and see if it can be fixed...then I will believe in miracles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I HAVE LIVED A LIFE SO FILLED WITH MIRACLES I CAN SEE THEM COMING LONG BEFORE THEY COME TO PASS. THERE ARE A 1000 DOCTORS WHO CAN'T EXPLAIN

WHY I AM ALIVE, MUCH LESS HOW I COULD DO ALL THE THINGS I HAVE DONE.. DOCTORS TOLD MY FATHER WHEN I WAS 12 I WAS HURT SO BAD I COULD NOT LIVE

MORE THAN 72 HOURS. WELL THE 72 HOURS PASSED AND NOT ONLY WAS I ALIVE, BUT I HAD GOTTEN STRONGER! THE DOCTORS SAID THEY NOW HAD TO START

DOING THINGS. THEY TOLD MY FATHER I WOULD NOT SURVIVE, THAT INFECTION WOULD SET IN AND I WOULD DIE, NOTHING COULD PREVENT THAT. . MY

GRANDMOTHERS HAD CHURCHES ALL OVER PRAYING FOR ME. THERE WAS NEVER ANY INFECTION. WHEN THE DOCTOR FINALLY FIGURED OUT I WAS NOT

GOING TO DIE, THEY TOLD MY FATHER I WOULD BE BLIND, DEAF, WITHOUT THE USE OF EITHER HAND, AND WOULD NEVER WALK. HE NEEDED TO PREPARE FOR AT

LEAST A 2 YEAR HOSPITAL STAY, AND LIFE WOULD BE VERY HARD FOR ME.

I WAS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL IN 88 DAYS, AND WALKING! I BUILT MODEL CARS SO FINELY DETAILED MY DOCTOR, A GREATLY SKILLED SURGEON SAID. "HE WAS

USED TO DOING FINELY DETAILED WORK, BUT HE LACKED THE SKILL TO BE ABLE TO BUILD THNINGS LIKE THESE CARS I BUILT IN THE HOSPITAL.

I SET WEIGHT LIFTING RECORDS AT BOTH THE HIGH SCHOOLS I ATTENDED,

BY MY SENIOR YEAR I WEIGHED 327LBS AND RAN A 4.7 SECOND 40 YARD DASH.

I WON THE STRONGEST ATHLETE AWARD IN THE HEAVY WIEGHT DIVISION FOR OLYMPIC WEIGHT LIFTING MY SOPHMORE YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL. .

I WAS WRITTEN ABOUT IN THE PAPERS FOR PLAYING FOOTBALL.

TO THIS DAY I DON'T NEED GLASSES,,

I'M 240LBS OF MUSCLE,

AND EVEN BEING OVER 55 YO MOST THINK MY AGE IS ABOUT 35.

DON'T TELL ME MIRACLES DON'T HAPPEN!!!!

I AM LIVING A MIRACLE THAT GETS BETTER EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks MOP!! First person is best testimony! And you give Him glory with your whole life.

I'M SORY HE IS JUST A SALESMEN....................HE OWNES TWO CAR DALERSHIPS. PLUSS BUYS AND SELLS GOLD!!!!

So? Did he offer to buy or sale you anything? Better Yet Did he leave an address for anyone to buy or sell anything from him? Did he request a Love Gift from ANYONE?! No, No and NO!

So quick to point the fingers, without a LICK of evidence. Like a bunch of cackling hens sitting on the fence top.

Peter was a Fisherman, Luke was a Physician, Paul a Tent Maker and all of them were successful at it. Where does it say anything anywhere that a Follower or Disciple of God cannot have a profession, can not provide for himself and his Family? David a Man after God's own heart was a KING of the most powerful nation in the world at the time.

A lot of you guys are getting RELIGION, DOCTRINES of MAN, Your STIGMA and Feelings confused for Christianity, which are COMPLETELY different things.

• Upvote 4

This link was actually posted in a response to a news post yesterday, but I thought everyone looking for a good 'rumor' would get a lift by it. The gentleman being interviewed is named George Robinson and some believe he has a prophetic gift in the biblical sense. I am not familiar with this man, but he says he was originally encouraged to pray about investing in the dinar by a Christian street evangelist named Todd White. Now I am familiar with Todd and have seen some of the miracles God has performed through him caught on camera, legs growing out, etc. and I have a lot of respect for him. For those of you believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, who believe that God still talks to people today, I strongly encourage you to watch and listen to this video interview. He starts talking about the dinar around 51 minutes in, but prior to that around 47 min in he talks about the future of silver. This interview is about a month old and his prediction about a pull back of silver to the $35 dollar range has already come to pass. The short of it is RV between May 29th to June 1st of this year and a rate between $3.87 and $3.89. When you cash out, buy as much silver as you can because the colapse of the dollar will not be prevented by the revalued dinar according to Mr. Robinson. Here is the link:

By the way, anyone in the vacinity of Harrisburg, PA can hear him speak on May 20th. Here is the link for that. Thinking about going myself.

http://extramileministries.net/AreaSpiritualHappenings.aspx

GREAT POST...I can verify this Word...since I was provided the same information six to 8 weeks ago...by two other prophetic voices...!

Blessings...RON B)

who were the other two prpohets?, if you dont mind, just wondering if i knew of them, or seen them before

• Upvote 1

... I just came on here to see what the excuse was going to be for why the dinar has not revalued today and I get a supposed prophet? You got to be s@#%&*@g me... I promise you, God could give a rats @$$ about this thing. I am a Christian, obviously not a good enough one, but come on... Is this truly what this investment has degenerated to??? WOW... I believe in Biblical prophecy, and I really hope this dude is right, but I'm not playing into any VooDoo, crystal ball, mumbo-jumbo... You know, I got an invite on Facebook last night to an after rapture looting party... At first I was going to give a sarcastic, funny response, then I thought about it and read a lot of other responses. I decided not to participate realizing that the initial joke wasn't probably so bad, but all the responses made my skin crawl... Same with people predicting the future... even if the dude gets it right, just be careful... I don't trust any of that crap... :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So? Did he offer to buy or sale you anything? Better Yet Did he leave an address for anyone to buy or sell anything from him? Did he request a Love Gift from ANYONE?! No, No and NO!

So quick to point the fingers, without a LICK of evidence. Like a bunch of cackling hens sitting on the fence top.

Peter was a Fisherman, Luke was a Physician, Paul a Tent Maker and all of them were successful at it. Where does it say anything anywhere that a Follower or Disciple of God cannot have a profession, can not provide for himself and his Family? David a Man after God's own heart was a KING of the most powerful nation in the world at the time.

A lot of you guys are getting RELIGION, DOCTRINES of MAN, Your STIGMA and Feelings confused for Christianity, which are COMPLETELY different things.

Does God want his profession to be bilking easily impressionable people out of their money? I believe God looks down on these clowns with disdain and feels pity for the fools that are so easily duped.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does God want his profession to be bilking easily impressionable people out of their money? I believe God looks down on these clowns with disdain and feels pity for the fools that are so easily duped.

Point to me where in the recording that the Man Being asked questions and answering Asked for one Dime of your money? Give me the address he requested all checks be sent to? Here's a Hint. You won't find one because he didn't ask.

Again, like Cackling Hens without a Shred of evidence. Worse yet, you are making up stuff to cackle about.

And on a side note, What exactly does "tithe" mean to you? Something God was Very Specific about us doing and proving him with.

Edited by ogmious9
  • Upvote 2

Hmmmm, there are believers and non believers, that's why I do my best not getting into this type of conversations. My dad's side is mostly Catholics and my mom's side is only Buddhist and I'd attended all types of churches and buddhist temples for many years because if I find values in that church sermons but I consider myself a spiritual person. We all have our own personal rights to choose what's best for ourself and perhaps do our very best not to force our own opinions upon others' beliefs. I just feel that's best.

All I know is my B-Day is May 28th and if RV happens on May 29th like George Robinson's predicted I am a happy camper. Now that'll be a nice gift from above. Just be thankful and grateful for what we already have and be appreciative for what comes our way. Ok, May 29th..........Blessings to all.

Please don't bring God into this. I really doubt God told anyone to do any investing. Does God want to essentially put all of these people under a curse? The whole "God wants you to be prosperous monetarily!" doctrine is a hoax. Anyone read the bible? "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven." God hates money. God will provide for you NEEDS. Millions of dollars is not a need. I've seen him provide food to get by when a family couldn't survive. That is God. And God does speak to people. But trust me, he doesn't want any of us to be rich monetarily. Read the entire bible. Read what Jesus was like. Read what he would do to these stupid churches today who preach this stuff, and sell books and cd's. Remember what Jesus did to merchants in the temple? Seriously, don't bring God into this. Read your bible, be content with what you have. Just hold the dinar as a hopeful investment; not something you need or must have.

Point to me where in the recording that the Man Being asked questions and answering Asked for one Dime of your money? Give me the address he requested all checks be sent to? Here's a Hint. You won't find one because he didn't ask.

Again, like Cackling Hens without a Shred of evidence. Worse yet, you are making up stuff to cackle about.

And on a side note, What exactly does "tithe" mean to you? Something God was Very Specific about us doing and proving him with.

Read what the bible REALLY says about tithes. You know, the things that were originally used as a pool of money to provide for the poor? Yeah those. "The only way to gain riches in heaven is giving to the poor." Not giving to a church to pay a pastor's salary. Preachers in the bible weren't paid. They worked jobs AND preached. If you can show me in the bible where God says we have to pay tithes to a church, I'd be astonished. The money you give to a church is much different than the tithe in the Old Testament. The only similarity is the ten percent of something factor. And essentially if you still do tithes as the bible said to, which I extremely doubt you do, do you not believe in the fulfillment given by Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection? Either way, God doesn't ever require you to give money to a church. Especially to pay these guys salaries. Donations are one thing, but this concept of tithes, you need to seriously research for yourself. Not online. Not with another person. Just the Bible.

Edited by dinarvictory

Mongo, apparently the Holy Spirit has given me the same discernment He has given you

1. Are Christians today still receiving, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, direct revelation from God?

If so the belief that there is continuing, ongoing revelation, and God continuing to speak is a direct denial of singular authority of Scripture.

When the book of Revelation was done---it was done. Revelation and Proohecy was ended in the last chapter or the last word that was written.

Since the book of Revelations was written there has been NO NEW written or verbal revelation from

God. He said it all in His Holy Word

Except for the fact, albiet controversial, that 1, 2, and 3 John were written after Revelations. While the Bible is our primary vessel through which God speaks to us and instrumental in discerning God's will (including financial decisions), it isn't and never was meant to be the singular authority, else He would not have bestowed the Holy Spirit upon us. We are directed and moved by the spirit to make decisions in those areas of our lives not specifically touched by the Bible. Prophets may be introduced by God at his descretion and their track record will quickly identify them as such (e.g. anything less than 100% accuracy disqualifies them immediately). I'm willing to give this "prophet" one chance to prove hiimself...but I won't purchase additional dinar in anticipation of this prophesy. However, if he nails it, I will pay more attention to what he says afterwards.

• Upvote 1

Mongo, apparently the Holy Spirit has given me the same discernment He has given you

1. Are Christians today still receiving, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, direct revelation from God?

If so the belief that there is continuing, ongoing revelation, and God continuing to speak is a direct denial of singular authority of Scripture.

When the book of Revelation was done---it was done. Revelation and Proohecy was ended in the last chapter or the last word that was written.

Since the book of Revelations was written there has been NO NEW written or verbal revelation from

God. He said it all in His Holy Word

God still speaks to the heart of the sincere and pure in faith.

• Upvote 1

ogmious9 these people are only trying to pull your chain. they lack the ability to see thru the deceitfulness the clouds their mind, don't let them get to you. One day they will be face to face with the God of all creation. Just pray for them.

• Upvote 1