Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Final post & comments by SteveI

BBalls

Steve is not a pumper and you have no reason to dis him. Stop it. He never asked to be a "guru" and has not been predicting the RV date. He just posts solid, printed information and makes whatever conclusions are necessary from it. I like both sites, here and there. It is not rational to lump him in with the pumpers. I don't like the bible thumping stuff so much but it does not cloud my vision from seeing that he is an honest person.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 7

I sure hope he's right. $3.45 in May would be awesome, but I know in my gut that this guy is wrong. He has never displayed any knowledge of currencies, economics, or the geopolitical process involved in this investment. Everything he says is based on what his contacts have told him and what the rate is on his contracts in Iraq. And so far everybody who has set a date based on what their intel said has been wrong.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Well, now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Check one more Guru down the toilet.......WHEW! On a serious note though I'm glad to hear you are going to devote more time to your family, we all need to do that at times. Just kinda step back and take a deep breath, no need to say LAST post though I suspect that you will be back on just as OKIE is. He said the same thing awhile back. Good luck to you. Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

$3.45 that would be amazing....

Is that what I'm expecting????

Absolutely not...maybe after some time passes after they pull a lop which is what I dont want to see happen.

So here we go with this overnight RV which we are wanting to happen because there is nothing to watch and now this guru bails, Ali bails, who's next? and why are they leaving?

I was half kidding in my post above but think about it. Slap me some more negatives...

Because if its true they have a law they are working on passing and then they announce the change, I will just be so happy if its not a LOP. I dont care what it comes out at even if its just a bump and they want to let it appreciate.

I will be happy with that. I will be content if they just don't LOP it...

This $3.45 or $6.18 or $3.22 in a blink of an eye? Sure I'll take that :lol:

But based on what we understand about the world and other countries in similar situations, I'm not expecting that...maybe it's because its been a real long time since I bought dinar based off of guru chatter? :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I agree Quad, I too have been on this damn roller coaster for so long. The fantasy that this will somehow revalue at $3.00 or above has long left my thoughts and the sting of reality has worn me down and I'm just tired. I would be very happy at 50 cents up to a buck if they can pull it off. Either way I just want OUT and to move on. Iraq has cost me dearly through lost friends and the heart aches ups and downs just wear you down. Lets all remain hopeful that we see this through and get our RV without a LOP or any other such silly BS. We have all paid our dues in this venture in one way or another I think it has touched all our lives, good or bad only time will tell. Peace.

• Upvote 4

Sheesh lighten up FFS! it was a joke.

Yea, I guess It just caught me off guard, before I had my coffee. Please forgive. Not normally wound so tight must be the weather...lol.....Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Any members of THAT site remember when Steve said he would NEVER leave his members??? I do.

When he talks about donating, he's talking about a charity HE created, hmmm!

Now it's cut and run time huh Steve???

I followed and supported this guy for quite awhile but the writing on the wall became clearer and clearer.....

EYES WIDE OPEN!.

Edited by Gibbs427
  • Upvote 4