Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Final post & comments by SteveI

BBalls

Right? Why post if there's nothing to post. CNN.com doesn't post stories about train crashes until there is one. You can't make up news and then be all, "oops, guess our intel was bad. sorry. by the way, check out this news!"

That's half the problem right there, anyone and everyone can post news and intel (and i use those terms losely) without offering a shred of proof, only to be taken on their word.

And yet we're forcing the leader of the free world to prove he was born in Hawaii.

• Downvote 1

And yet we're forcing the leader of the free world to prove he was born in Hawaii.

Don't you mean The United States? As far as I know - there is NO free world, let alone a leader of the free world

As long as we continue to be slaves to the banking cartel, we are NOT free.

• Upvote 3

It annoys me when gurus say they cannot share certain parts of intel, that alone tells me it's all hot air.

After all, intel can only be sensitive....when it is good intel, but to date none of the gurus have had good intel.

I am not bashing SteveI's post......I am sure he thinks his intel is correct.

Where did you get the $3.45 in May? Just curious.

Do you know when his so called drop date is that he is referring to in his chat?

And what is up with all these gurus that talk about contracts with the rate?

What are boots on the ground saying about these contracts?? Just another rumor...right?

Dan

His dropdead is between tomorrow and the end of the month. Also, the contacts he is talking about are his own. He part-owns a contracting business in Iraq. He said he was asked to re-write his contracts at the new rate.

I was never too impressed with this guy. He was flying to Iraq, things were done, etc etc etc. This guy was a pumper plain and simple. And, if he did not get paid for it, then he is even less intelligent in my mind. I have too much disdain for one individual, but I remember getting blasted for saying this guy knew nothing. I only think about the American Greed show on CNBC when it comes to guys like Okie, SteveI, and others. Right now they are dipping out one by one, that should ring a bell for us. Go RV! (ugh! lop or something, but I want to put it to rest).

• Upvote 2

I have read where STEVEI and OKIE have left before and returned. Please ADAM make sure that they are never allowed back. They are both so full of CACA that we do not have a big enough bucket! Both of you Jack Asses please go live in LALA Land.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 Mo ago I almost got tossed out on my ass for calling out Orkie and fraud26.

Glad to see things are different......th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Frank IMO, Is the worst! BY FAR..... by using the umbrella of religion to sucker people into believing his totally worthless drool. I remember him on a CC Praising God and calling the DONG to RV in a few days.....Watch that Dong family, we are to have an anointing of the holy spirit on the dong!...... can you hear me family? blush.gif

I have never wanted to throw up that badly in my life.!

Does anyone remember that call?

• Upvote 3

Blah blah blah....dont let the door hit you on the way out!!!! I hope he means it......It will be too soon if I ever read another garbage post from him again.....

hahahaha... I hope he is done with all the BS......... I got banned because of all the crybaby BS that i questioned.... Scooby Doo has stated --- We will all see if his perdiction of within May and a rate of 3.45 will hold any water..... On the way out the real door he got arrested...... :o:lol:

Go Mavs........................................................... :P

• Upvote 1

Maybe SteveI can suck on OKIE'S Dong!!!!!! As my Grandma from East Texas used to say " They are both worthless as **** on an Bore Hog"!!!!!! If someone needs an interpretation " NOT WORTH CACA" Most people would not piss on them if they were burning. Both you Jack ASSES please sail off in the Carribean and never return, nobody will miss your ****!!! Always beware of someone who uses God as a shield!!!!!

Maybe SteveI can suck on OKIE'S Dong!!!!!! As my Grandma from East Texas used to say " They are both worthless as **** on an Bore Hog"!!!!!! If someone needs an interpretation " NOT WORTH CACA" Most people would not piss on them if they were burning. Both you Jack ASSES please sail off in the Carribean and never return, nobody will miss your ****!!! Always beware of someone who uses God as a shield!!!!!

Now dadgummit Hookem, tell us us what you really think, now, don't hold back this time. LOL, just kiddin, good post, way to speak your mind.

For NEWBIES, that dont know Stevel left this site lying. Flying to Iraq in his private plane to straighten out contracts and the RV. I guess he is still flying, and lying................JUST SAYIN'

• Upvote 1

For NEWBIES, that dont know Stevel left this site lying. Flying to Iraq in his private plane to straighten out contracts and the RV. I guess he is still flying, and lying................JUST SAYIN'

I forgot about that one bro....... Too funny............ Thanks for that.... :twothumbs:

I had to edit for the +1

• Upvote 2