Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another confirmation

WantMyTurboS

My personal banker called me today and told me that a customer who has invested in dinar over 20 million came in today. His family is from Iraq, and he has many contacts....NOT OKIE!, The man shook everyones hands and told them congratulations, WE ARE DONE! He then ordered 5 saftey deposit boxes. It is just nice to hear this from another source.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

My personal banker called me today and told me that a customer who has invested in dinar over 20 million came in today. His family is from Iraq, and he has many contacts....NOT OKIE!, The man shook everyones hands and told them congratulations, WE ARE DONE! He then ordered 5 saftey deposit boxes. It is just nice to hear this from another source.

why not just on big safety deposit box :lol:

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post,........BUT.........

I"M betting his contacts are Peoples Talk Radio, Okie, Frank, Blaino and such,... I just hope those safety deposit boxes don't rust shut before he gets to use them !

I will believe we are done when Adam says we are done,... not 1 second before !

Good Things To All !

Edited by Old Guy
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I wonder if Adam had any idea he would have such a successful site. I suggest he start a reality TV show with the scrip coming for the postings on this site. If he doesn't make millions from this R/V investment he could clean the bear traps with the reality TV show. Like it or not the postings are great reading entertainment! Dreaming is free, trust no man and no man will ever deceive you. :blink:

• Upvote 4

Famous phrase we will all have to eventually start using when considering rumors..

"I'll believe it when I see it."

In fact, for myself, until my IQD turns into USD... I won't believe it. HA

Even upon the CBI showing a new rate, I will believe that it could be true, but who knows what stipulations may behind that rate.

(i.e., is it that rate due to a lop? stipulations upon cash-ins, etc)

BECAUSE THEIR WAS 5 BIG SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES

He probably went in and asked for one but the banker saw how excited he was and PUMPED him up to renting five,..bankers got to make money too !

He wants to finally "GET A PIECE OF THE PIE !"

Hell ! ,...We all Do !

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post,........BUT.........

I"M betting his contacts are Peoples Talk Radio, Okie, Frank, Blaino and such,... I just hope those safety deposit boxes don't rust shut before he gets to use them !

I will believe we are done when Adam says we are done,... not 1 second before !

Good Things To All !

Thanx alot Buddy - I just snorted Mt Dew out my nostils on that one!!!!!!

Now I've gotta go get a towel and clean the spray off my monitor (lol)

• Upvote 1

RV isnt happening anytime soon. Relax and think long term.

Wow dude...REALLY? How do you know? What do you call "soon"? I've been working on this for 30 some years! ("this" being wealth acquisition) I believe in getting rich "QUICK"! And when you look at life as being the BLINK of an eye, 20 or 30 years goes by "QUICK" !!

• Upvote 2