Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“It’s Done” Email: Found on One D 4/2/11

nointel

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1867)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3-APR-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes Number of banks 13 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 154,395,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 154,395,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Still The Same!

• Upvote 1

The RV was officially done on Thursday.

End Quote

lol.

It hasn't happened in Iraq...everything is still the same, there haven't been any announcements or even any bit of talk about it...

Make sure these sources are actually in Iraq or at least visit Iraq frequently. Or just ask those of us who do work there/visit there.

Thanks. Appreciated.

Tranny :o:P:D:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Good one.

Yeah, Hay, You Buddy.. We're going to Pump you Up!!!!! It's funny after all this time I didn't even get excited! One of my birds woke me up cause she wanted and early breakfast! I get so much back from them just in companionship that I didn't mind at all :rolleyes: So I thought I would get on here and see what was going on? and dang wouldn't you know the same thing as the last 6 months! More endless pumping! I hope at least no more people are running and buying Dinar. At least I hope they are smart enough to only gamble with money they can AFFORD to LOOSE!

In A way I wish it was back like it has been for the last 6 1/2 years! I didn't have to even think about this Investment for months at a time and that was nice! I have a lot of friends here invested too so I'll just wait for them to call me and tell me to get up and meat them at the airport exchange bank and cash in! :blink: Maybe I can get can get some sleep now! I'm going back to bed too! :)

GO GO GO RV!!! Someday Soon?? Please??

Take Care, Have Fun, God Bless... Merlin.... B)

The only comment I will make. There are no people out there who are being paid by the Dinar Dealers to put out false information. If there are so called pumpers, Ali is going to jail. He will probably be a billionaire and doesn't need it. Use your head, yes there are people putting out false intel, but if it came from a "paid for pumper" someone is going to jail. Shoot, maybe it will be me. The pumpers and Ali will be so rich that they can bring on their black Chryslers and I am gone. Not a problem. My wife doesn't cook. Finally will get 3 squares. And Friday night movies. I am a little concerned about saturday being date night. I refuse to wear an orange outfit-not cool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not basing but the email doesnt seem like it is a personal emai, but rather one tht has been sent out to many people.

After so many false starts, I have become more than a bit cautious regarding sending emails saying “it’s over!”

However, if any of you have been following the various sources of Dinar Intel, you will have noticed that they are all stating the same good thing: We are there – and we are only waiting for a “personal sighting” where we can verify it for ourselves.

That is the first thing that popped out thats all...

Obviously everyone wants this to happen but the people that read this and bash the poster and say its all crap confuse me. Why not just keep your mouth shut instead of constant bashing. Some of the people on this sit seem like they are only here just to make fun and bash others. Which is irritating, i have only been here a couple of months but why not have faith. "believing is seeing" one of these rumors will come true wether its today or two years from now and when it does we can all look back on this site and see who the A-holes are that refuse to believe anything good. Im not saying every one of these is believable or that im going to go out and buy more because i cant afford to. And much like many others on this site i need this to come through so i can actually have a decent life. And all the naysayers are ruining what little hope i have for this investment. Thanks for letting me vent. And give me all the negatives you want i could care less. :-p

• Upvote 2

just a thought, don't you think if the reporters of the so called intel believed the garbage they were pumping they and all friends and family would be buying all the dinar available and not pumpimg the rest of us.

Because some people run out and buy dinar because of this crap. I know, I know, people should invest wisely and not play into the rumors, but it doesn't always work out like that, especially for the people that are new. I believe in this investment, but it should be considered a long term speculative investment with no certain outcome and date of fruition. When people who are desperate and already struggling to get by go out and get reserves with money they should have paid there bills with, it's a problem, and a problem that almost always stems from ridiculous rumors. A lot of people had "faith" and lot of people lost a lot of money in reserves. My question is why would we not bash the people would blatantly lie for gain? That is not being "negative". Thats being real and calling things for what they are. Absolutely no one on any of these forums has any clue as to when this will RV. Or if it will at all, and at this point considering history I think it would be fair to assume that ALL rumors are B.S until proven otherwise.

I say bash away and apologize if one actually pans out.

Now I am beginning to understand you a little clearer. There is hope for an atheist. You can bash, deny, ridicule, mock, and even treat with disgust all who belive in God, until that eventual day when you stand in His presence and all doubt is removed.

[

Edited by cgbrown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's been a long time since I've said anything on the matter but here goes...

Let's look at the big picture, shall we. Every week, almost daily, some one is claiming some source that says, "it's done" or something to that effect. The Parliament is NOT fully seated and pumpers are still vying for their next buy-in. The Arab League Summit is quickly approaching while multiple Arab states are in vibrant disaray. The Iraqi citizen's quality of life, while poor, is not as bad as it once was. Insurgents continue to run rampant with little to no concern of reprocussion due to the inactivity of the GOI. In short, same ish, different day, so why would tomorrow be the day? It doesn't matter what anyone says, this will be done when it is time and not before. Pumpers will continue to pump, it's what they do. "Random" emails are sent to those who have either so much faith in their sources that they will believe almost anything OR just enough faith to hold on in the hopes that they will finally be 'set free'. In either case, the targeting is working. Yes, I said targeting. People shape their message to the intended recipient for an intended response regardless of the validity of their statement. They won't call it lying because that would send up red flags everywhere and the messenger would most likely be ostricized or worse. Personally, this isn't over until I see the numbers in my bank account and I have positive control over the funds therein. Until then, the game continues. Another 48 hour or next weekend or next whenever timeline rumor is just that, a rumor. Those who have info and want to share it, please continue to do so. It is up to the recipient to make their decision. Negative remarks aren't going to garner any thing except more negativity which I'm sure we all could do without. In being 'cautiously optimisitic' I shall respond with 'en shallah' and leave it at that.

• Upvote 1