Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Like all of you I've been overwhelmed with all the positive news in the last two days. Still, I remained a total skeptic until I got a call from my friend Bill who is trying to sell his last few Dinars. Every time in the last 30 years he has made an investment the market turned upside down immediately (buy high, sell low every time). Well, his call to dump his last remaining Dinars was the telling event. RV is absolutely to occur within days and at over $3 to boot. Thanks Billy for making this possible for all of us.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

LOL! What a cynical outlook. However, if your logic holds true with your friend then lets hope your right!

Yes very true, if his actions some how brought about the RV we can always take up a collection for him and wish him well and many thanks. ROFL.......GO RV! NOW! DO IT! PLEASE?

• Upvote 2

Like all of you I've been overwhelmed with all the positive news in the last two days. Still, I remained a total skeptic until I got a call from my friend Bill who is trying to sell his last few Dinars. Every time in the last 30 years he has made an investment the market turned upside down immediately (buy high, sell low every time). Well, his call to dump his last remaining Dinars was the telling event. RV is absolutely to occur within days and at over $3 to boot. Thanks Billy for making this possible for all of us.

lol.

And, you are dating Shirley McClaine, who used to be Joan of Arc.

Curiosity is killing me here, but in almost all of your posts I've read you generally seem to respond very cynically, is this what you teach your children? If always so negative why do you bother reading these forums and posting? I may be wrong and have no problem acknowledging that I am when proven to be so just seems like you are an angry person. JMO. As I do not know the real you, only what I have read and seen within these forums. Peace.

• Upvote 4

Funny stuff Eagle!!! Thats the spirit!! Tell Billy we all appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

Oddly enough, this perspective carries as much weight as just about everything else i've read. Patterns can be tough to argue with, just ask doc31; a real numbers and patterns guy.

I had a grandfather who never made a mistake in the stock market. I recently discovered that it wasn't because he studied it relentlessly or took advice from great brokers. He did none of that. In fact, he made moves that were ill advised. They paid off anyway. So on one hand there are those with the midas touch, and then there's your friend. I hate it for him, but I hope the pattern stays true!

Some people only believe in scientific logic and absolutes. They believe what they see.

Then there are others of us, who believe all things are spiritual and not so easily explained.

Each of our experiences tend to unfold according to how we believe and function along these lines.

I believe our life unfolds according to our subconscious beliefs and feelings.

So, Eagle, your post, though humorous, is quite valid in my book.

I appreciate it.

Well, if this is true about you watching him lose in every investment and he gets rid of his last dinar and it Rv's into a windfall for you, I hope you show yourself to be a 'friend' and share a bit of your new found wealth with him, all joking and b.s. aside dude.