Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE: We,ve just about reached that moment

ronscarpa

« on The GET Team: 2/28/2011 at 10:06:50 PM »

In my opinion, we have just about reached that moment. Now what? How, exactly, do I react? What the heck do I do now?

All of us at the GETTeam have tried to prepare you for this moment. We have offered suggestions that we think will be helpful for you to protect your wealth and obtain a degree of anonymity as you move forward into a future that is totally foreign to you.

Let me state this clearly so that you all know just where we ALL are right now: none of us has been in this position before.

I really believe that this is a true statement for every member on our site, and for nearly every member on every other site that has dealt with the IQD. I say this because those who have been on the “inside,” as it were, don’t bother themselves with our sites. That is what being on the “inside” means. They know, to one degree or another, what is happening, and have already made their plans for the future.

However, those of us who have never been here have to play “catch up” if we are not to be fooled, and seriously fooled at that.

So, I’d like to lay out a few basic things for you all to consider, again, now that we have reached this point, that will help you not only gain an acceptance of what has happened but also react to it in a sequential and appropriate manner that will allow you to maximize the potential of this amazing event.

I think the best way to address this is as follows: I will talk to you in terms of the wealth that you have accumulated from this event.

Let’s assume that you had little to invest and you took a “flyer” into this with less than $1,000. Knowing what I do about the current economic situation and the simple statistical realities of what is occurring here and around the world, I suspect that the majority of our investors fall in this category. To be quite frank, it does not take rocket science to come to this conclusion. It is a simple game of numbers.

Therefore, assuming that I am talking to about 80% of you, which the numbers suggest is the case, let’s get down to reality for you all.

Given the fact that I have written this prior to the actual RV, but also given the fact that I have committed my mind to the belief that the rate will be $5.27 at the banks, let me proceed.

If you have invested in 500,000 dinars you are now going to cash out for a little over 2.5 million dollars. If you have 1,000,000 dinars, you are now going to cash out for a little over 5 million dollars.

In either case, in terms of the real world, you will become instantly wealthy.

So, here are the questions you need to ask yourself, and you must ask them in the proper order so that you don’t screw up.

The first question is this: What do I do now, first?

It is at this very first question that greed will raise his head. Therefore, I respectfully suggest that you shove that concept out of your mind, immediately! If you don’t, then you will be broke within the year, or two at most. To those who do not listen to me, I wish you well, and I feel sorry for you. However, I will say this clearly: forewarned is forearmed. In other words, if you ignore me here, you have no one to blame but yourself. I wish you well.

I suspect that we will lose a minimum of 20% at this very entry point. I don’t say that because I am a negative person, but because I know how the human mind works. I cannot help those who have no desire to learn. It’s pretty much that simple.

So, we now move on. I will now deal with the next group, which, unfortunately, will compromise about 30% of the group. In my opinion, fully 40% of you will now move into this group, thinking that you are doing the right thing, while in fact you will be doing exactly the wrong thing.

I foresee several ways to fall off the log for this group. Here are some of them:

Some will, for whatever reason, cash into a bank. They will do so because their current need is great, and they have no more patience. Like the first group I mentioned, they will react from a motivation of greed, but they will have enough to realize that what they have received is a gift, and will be content to have “locked in” their gain into a secure bank account.

There are a number of problems that they will realize, only too late. The first is that they will, almost certainly, have no idea of the consequences of their actions. Rather than having listened to and acted on our teachings they will be confronted with a serious problem. That problem will manifest itself in a year or so after the RV. In the meantime they will enjoy their wealth, give some away, buy toys, real estate, and other non-tangible items. Then in about 2 years, they will be confronted with reality. That reality is called the IRS. Depending upon how profligate their spending has been for those first couple of years, they will either be caught without enough to reconcile with the IRS or they will find that a large portion of their wealth disappears as they either pay or fight and then pay the IRS.

Another group of us will try another tactic. They will try to hide their blessing. There are many ways in which they will do this. The first will be to go from IQD to gold or silver coins, in particular the Eagles. They may, and I respectfully say “may,” succeed in their endeavor. In time they will cash those Eagles in and, hopefully, pay the appropriate tax as they do so, as a capital gain.

The number of options dealing with metals or, for that matter, other currencies, is myriad. I have no intention to suggest that any one is better than another. What will be, in terms of taxes, will be. For those who determine that this gamble is appropriate, I say only this: good luck. I have no opinion as to the legality of the choice. I am just saying that in doing so you will fall into the 40% category that I have outlined. To the extent that you do not KNOW what is safe, you will become a pawn.

Within that 30% will also be those who, for one reason or another, will elect to invest in one or another form in an effort to grow their gains even farther. This will include those who will engage in multi-level marketing schemes of various designs, investors in stocks, and people who, for one reason or another, fall for a shyster who takes them for a ride. It happens. I guarantee you that it will happen.

So, almost half have made up their minds, quickly, either out of greed or because they wanted “gold” or because they were duped.

What about the other half? What will they do?

I say this with no malice whatsoever because I have no idea how God deals with any one individual, but I believe that, for one reason or another, there will be about 20% of us who will give the entire, or almost entire, blessing away. They will do so as a service to God, and I have no problem with that. Whether their giving is good stewardship or not will be determined by God, not by me. But in any case, I suspect that they will not be able to support themselves when the serious problems occur. I could be wrong on this, but I believe that I have a pretty good understanding of human nature. Here is the point: I have said many times that you cannot outgive God. That is a fact. But I have never said that God wants you to give Him everything. Simple logic will tell you that to do so is, quite frankly, silly. In doing so you abrogate your role as a “steward” of His money. Therefore, respectfully, I suggest that you prayerfully try to find a balance between these two extremes.

As I calculate it we are left with about 20% of the entire populace who have received this blessing. What will they do?

I again respectfully suggest the following: 15% of them will live the high life, with no respect for God whatsoever. They will be shrewd, hide their wealth, and go quietly into the Great Tribulation, ignorant of the nature of the gift, or what is expected from it. They will die, I suspect, miserably, never having realized what the gift was all about. I really have no more to say about that.

This leaves a small group of us, doesn’t it. We had 20% in the first group, who are broke within a few years, and 30% who mistakenly try to avoid taxes and get caught or invest in stupid things or get scammed. And we have the 20% who, for one reason or another, give the blessing away. And we have the 25% who, without reference to a divine purpose, elect to live the remainder of their lives on the high road.

This, according to my math, which might be wrong a few points here and there, leaves about 5% of us who GET it.

What will we do? Do we really GET it? Will we survive the temptations, the stupid investments, or the overzealous giving? Will we be good stewards, to the end?

This, ultimately, is the question we need to ask ourselves. We need to ask ourselves just exactly HOW to steward our investment wisely.

Now, I’ve already given you my advice regarding anonymity and protection. If you missed it, then I will repeat it one more time: go to Ray Brooks. Set up your trust, first, after the RV, then follow his advice.

Next, with deference to TampaTom, I suggest that you find out the FACTS about investing in gold and silver and even platinum. But I warn you, as I have before, not to leap with ignorance. Find out the consequences, then act. Don’t do this in reverse order. Once done, you cannot undo it.

Next, don’t get hooked by anyone, including me or any other person from this site or another, who tells you that you can “double up” or even worse, triple or quadruple your investment with “just one more investment.” The maxim to learn is simple: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

The problem is that we have stumbled on a “too good to be true” investment. However, WHEN this comes to fruition, it will be a once in a lifetime event. Don’t be fooled, by ANYONE, into believing that you can ever do this again. This will NEVER happen again, period. You may trust me on this.

Therefore, if someone offers you a rate of 10% a month, hang up the phone! These people want your money. They do not want to make you money. GET it?

So, what do you do?

First, you are now a millionaire, or multimillionaire, right?

Listen to me: do you need to DO anything?

The answer is very simple: NO!

If you have done the above, with Ray, quietly and without drawing attention to yourself, then you need not do anything, period, for the rest of your life. You are wealthy, for heaven’s sake. Sit back, relax, and enjoy that for a month or two.

Can you do that? Are you a part of the last 5%? Or will you leap into the fray and lose it all or give it all away before you realize that you should be a steward to His gift?

Now, if you are still listening and considering and planning to become a good steward, we are about to make the rubber meet the road.

From this point on, as I have said many times before, it will get testy. I have no desire to tell you what to do. Only you will know the answer. Only you will decide which percentage group you will finally end up within.

Life has, mysteriously, given us a full plate. What we do with it will determine our fate. It’s really that simple. To whom much is given, much will be expected. I didn’t make that one up. Jesus said that. He was being serious. Who would have thought that 2,000 years later he was talking to us, directly. Think about that before you do one thing. Think about it hard. Your salvation may depend upon it. I personally see this as a cross to bear. Who would have thought that extreme wealth would be a cross? I’ll answer that for you simply. Here it is: “the love of money is the root of all evil.” Again, not my words. Just the truth.

If any of you thought that getting “saved” was easy, I have news for you: you must be conformed into His image. Was he wealthy? Actually he was, which I will show in my book. But did anyone know it? No, they didn’t. He was in the royal lineage of David, son of Joseph, whose father was a Prince, the Patriarch of Jerusalem. He had to be taken away to Egypt because His identity would have led to His death. He was not a pauper. Never. But you would not have known, had you been there.

I suggest you put on His mantle: become poor, even though rich. Follow His example, my friends, and you will not fail. You will obtain the ultimate gift. Not dinars turned into millions of dollars. I’m talking instead about The Ultimate Gift.

That’s all I have. Take care.

Steve

• Upvote 24
  • Downvote 14

Was whoever wrote this drunk? Quote - "All of us at the GETTeam have tried to prepare you for this moment" <-- how, by giving us false information every week for the past how long?? $5.27 might be possible in say 20 years but there is no way the rate is going to be that. This post has it all, Philosophy, Psychology, Financial Advisory, Biblical sermons. ..the list goes on and yet not a ounce of any factual evidence. GETTeam should be called GETDinar.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

Thanks Steve...you are correct...don't know what the rate will be but the time has come and as to the 5.27...Yes...they could support that and much much more I believe from what I have been told by those much smarter than me. Will they...I don't think so but at this point...I'm ready for anything. POURITFORWARD

Edited by pourit
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Multi level marketing scams? I should run and tell my aging adoptive parents they have been involved most of their life in a scam called amway and need to return 31 years worth of double diamond checks - because Enorrste said it is a scam.

Listen buddy, today Madoff made the headlines because he says the biggest Ponzi scheme running is his accuser. Takes one to know one.

Lay off the comunal wine and stop throwing stones at OTHER people's glass houses unless you live in a bunker.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Do these people sit around and make this **** up for fkn fun?? Seriously, what do ALL these Aholes have to gain from spinning these LIES??? Do they do it for thier own personal amusement? Do they see whom can tell the most outrageous rumor and see how many replies they get back?? Maybe they make a game out of it? I dont get it, I REALLY dont. I'm in a horrible financial situation because two of my customers shut thier doors and defualted on over 100K that they owed me. I really need this to help get me back on track.. Thats why I dont tell stupid rumors or BoA stories, or any of that garbage because I think of how I feel when I read that CRAP!

Now, my faith in this "investment" is just about gone after today, so Im sorry for the anger that is coming across in my post, its very difficult to remain positive when Nobody seems to be right about ANYthing. :angry:

• Upvote 7

In my opinion, we have just about reached that moment. Now what? How, exactly, do I react? What the heck do I do now?

I suggest you put on His mantle: become poor, even though rich. Follow His example, my friends, and you will not fail. You will obtain the ultimate gift. Not dinars turned into millions of dollars. I’m talking instead about The Ultimate Gift.

Steve

Thank you for your post Steve, This is just exactly what I had been preparing for ever since I got invested in Dinar over 6 years ago.

I don't need a new house, some remodeling and a new office but nothing big, I have set aside some mad money to get it out of my system! :D But other then preparing for my kids collage and some family and close friends stuff I have been putting together a list of things I feel I need to look into where I can do the most good. I been praying constantly asking for guidance and I think after I get the investment secure I will do just that. Set back and just relax and wait for the word and I know it will be coming and I will do my best to make sure I do everything I need to in the correct time and place. :)

The way I feel right now is that I am doing the right thing and I'm standing on the path to begin a new journey and I can't Waite for all the new things to see and the people I'll meet all they while no one will know the wealth that I do have and the good I will do will come anonymously. I will follow his word to the best of my abilities..

Thank you Steve for your words of wisdom, Take care, Have Fun, God Bless, Rick...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Do these people sit around and make this **** up for fkn fun?? Seriously, what do ALL these Aholes have to gain from spinning these LIES??? Do they do it for thier own personal amusement? Do they see whom can tell the most outrageous rumor and see how many replies they get back?? Maybe they make a game out of it? I dont get it, I REALLY dont. I'm in a horrible financial situation because two of my customers shut thier doors and defualted on over 100K that they owed me. I really need this to help get me back on track.. Thats why I dont tell stupid rumors or BoA stories, or any of that garbage because I think of how I feel when I read that CRAP!

Now, my faith in this "investment" is just about gone after today, so Im sorry for the anger that is coming across in my post, its very difficult to remain positive when Nobody seems to be right about ANYthing. :angry:

YEP

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All of us at the GETTeam have tried to prepare you for this moment. We have offered suggestions that we think will be helpful for you to protect your wealth and obtain a degree of anonymity as you move forward into a future that is totally foreign to you.

Let me state this clearly so that you all know just where we ALL are right now: none of us has been in this position before.

I really believe that this is a true statement for every member on our site, and for nearly every member on every other site that has dealt with the IQD. I say this because those who have been on the “inside,” as it were, don’t bother themselves with our sites. That is what being on the “inside” means. They know, to one degree or another, what is happening, and have already made their plans for the future.

However, those of us who have never been here have to play “catch up” if we are not to be fooled, and seriously fooled at that.

So, I’d like to lay out a few basic things for you all to consider, again, now that we have reached this point, that will help you not only gain an acceptance of what has happened but also react to it in a sequential and appropriate manner that will allow you to maximize the potential of this amazing event.

I think the best way to address this is as follows: I will talk to you in terms of the wealth that you have accumulated from this event.

Let’s assume that you had little to invest and you took a “flyer” into this with less than $1,000. Knowing what I do about the current economic situation and the simple statistical realities of what is occurring here and around the world, I suspect that the majority of our investors fall in this category. To be quite frank, it does not take rocket science to come to this conclusion. It is a simple game of numbers.

Therefore, assuming that I am talking to about 80% of you, which the numbers suggest is the case, let’s get down to reality for you all.

Given the fact that I have written this prior to the actual RV, but also given the fact that I have committed my mind to the belief that the rate will be $5.27 at the banks, let me proceed.

If you have invested in 500,000 dinars you are now going to cash out for a little over 2.5 million dollars. If you have 1,000,000 dinars, you are now going to cash out for a little over 5 million dollars.

In either case, in terms of the real world, you will become instantly wealthy.

So, here are the questions you need to ask yourself, and you must ask them in the proper order so that you don’t screw up.

The first question is this: What do I do now, first?

It is at this very first question that greed will raise his head. Therefore, I respectfully suggest that you shove that concept out of your mind, immediately! If you don’t, then you will be broke within the year, or two at most. To those who do not listen to me, I wish you well, and I feel sorry for you. However, I will say this clearly: forewarned is forearmed. In other words, if you ignore me here, you have no one to blame but yourself. I wish you well.

I suspect that we will lose a minimum of 20% at this very entry point. I don’t say that because I am a negative person, but because I know how the human mind works. I cannot help those who have no desire to learn. It’s pretty much that simple.

So, we now move on. I will now deal with the next group, which, unfortunately, will compromise about 30% of the group. In my opinion, fully 40% of you will now move into this group, thinking that you are doing the right thing, while in fact you will be doing exactly the wrong thing.

I foresee several ways to fall off the log for this group. Here are some of them:

Some will, for whatever reason, cash into a bank. They will do so because their current need is great, and they have no more patience. Like the first group I mentioned, they will react from a motivation of greed, but they will have enough to realize that what they have received is a gift, and will be content to have “locked in” their gain into a secure bank account.

There are a number of problems that they will realize, only too late. The first is that they will, almost certainly, have no idea of the consequences of their actions. Rather than having listened to and acted on our teachings they will be confronted with a serious problem. That problem will manifest itself in a year or so after the RV. In the meantime they will enjoy their wealth, give some away, buy toys, real estate, and other non-tangible items. Then in about 2 years, they will be confronted with reality. That reality is called the IRS. Depending upon how profligate their spending has been for those first couple of years, they will either be caught without enough to reconcile with the IRS or they will find that a large portion of their wealth disappears as they either pay or fight and then pay the IRS.

Another group of us will try another tactic. They will try to hide their blessing. There are many ways in which they will do this. The first will be to go from IQD to gold or silver coins, in particular the Eagles. They may, and I respectfully say “may,” succeed in their endeavor. In time they will cash those Eagles in and, hopefully, pay the appropriate tax as they do so, as a capital gain.

The number of options dealing with metals or, for that matter, other currencies, is myriad. I have no intention to suggest that any one is better than another. What will be, in terms of taxes, will be. For those who determine that this gamble is appropriate, I say only this: good luck. I have no opinion as to the legality of the choice. I am just saying that in doing so you will fall into the 40% category that I have outlined. To the extent that you do not KNOW what is safe, you will become a pawn.

Within that 30% will also be those who, for one reason or another, will elect to invest in one or another form in an effort to grow their gains even farther. This will include those who will engage in multi-level marketing schemes of various designs, investors in stocks, and people who, for one reason or another, fall for a shyster who takes them for a ride. It happens. I guarantee you that it will happen.

So, almost half have made up their minds, quickly, either out of greed or because they wanted “gold” or because they were duped.

What about the other half? What will they do?

I say this with no malice whatsoever because I have no idea how God deals with any one individual, but I believe that, for one reason or another, there will be about 20% of us who will give the entire, or almost entire, blessing away. They will do so as a service to God, and I have no problem with that. Whether their giving is good stewardship or not will be determined by God, not by me. But in any case, I suspect that they will not be able to support themselves when the serious problems occur. I could be wrong on this, but I believe that I have a pretty good understanding of human nature. Here is the point: I have said many times that you cannot outgive God. That is a fact. But I have never said that God wants you to give Him everything. Simple logic will tell you that to do so is, quite frankly, silly. In doing so you abrogate your role as a “steward” of His money. Therefore, respectfully, I suggest that you prayerfully try to find a balance between these two extremes.

As I calculate it we are left with about 20% of the entire populace who have received this blessing. What will they do?

I again respectfully suggest the following: 15% of them will live the high life, with no respect for God whatsoever. They will be shrewd, hide their wealth, and go quietly into the Great Tribulation, ignorant of the nature of the gift, or what is expected from it. They will die, I suspect, miserably, never having realized what the gift was all about. I really have no more to say about that.

This leaves a small group of us, doesn’t it. We had 20% in the first group, who are broke within a few years, and 30% who mistakenly try to avoid taxes and get caught or invest in stupid things or get scammed. And we have the 20% who, for one reason or another, give the blessing away. And we have the 25% who, without reference to a divine purpose, elect to live the remainder of their lives on the high road.

This, according to my math, which might be wrong a few points here and there, leaves about 5% of us who GET it.

What will we do? Do we really GET it? Will we survive the temptations, the stupid investments, or the overzealous giving? Will we be good stewards, to the end?

This, ultimately, is the question we need to ask ourselves. We need to ask ourselves just exactly HOW to steward our investment wisely.

Now, I’ve already given you my advice regarding anonymity and protection. If you missed it, then I will repeat it one more time: go to Ray Brooks. Set up your trust, first, after the RV, then follow his advice.

Next, with deference to TampaTom, I suggest that you find out the FACTS about investing in gold and silver and even platinum. But I warn you, as I have before, not to leap with ignorance. Find out the consequences, then act. Don’t do this in reverse order. Once done, you cannot undo it.

Next, don’t get hooked by anyone, including me or any other person from this site or another, who tells you that you can “double up” or even worse, triple or quadruple your investment with “just one more investment.” The maxim to learn is simple: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

The problem is that we have stumbled on a “too good to be true” investment. However, WHEN this comes to fruition, it will be a once in a lifetime event. Don’t be fooled, by ANYONE, into believing that you can ever do this again. This will NEVER happen again, period. You may trust me on this.

Therefore, if someone offers you a rate of 10% a month, hang up the phone! These people want your money. They do not want to make you money. GET it?

So, what do you do?

First, you are now a millionaire, or multimillionaire, right?

Listen to me: do you need to DO anything?

The answer is very simple: NO!

If you have done the above, with Ray, quietly and without drawing attention to yourself, then you need not do anything, period, for the rest of your life. You are wealthy, for heaven’s sake. Sit back, relax, and enjoy that for a month or two.

Can you do that? Are you a part of the last 5%? Or will you leap into the fray and lose it all or give it all away before you realize that you should be a steward to His gift?

Now, if you are still listening and considering and planning to become a good steward, we are about to make the rubber meet the road.

From this point on, as I have said many times before, it will get testy. I have no desire to tell you what to do. Only you will know the answer. Only you will decide which percentage group you will finally end up within.

Life has, mysteriously, given us a full plate. What we do with it will determine our fate. It’s really that simple. To whom much is given, much will be expected. I didn’t make that one up. Jesus said that. He was being serious. Who would have thought that 2,000 years later he was talking to us, directly. Think about that before you do one thing. Think about it hard. Your salvation may depend upon it. I personally see this as a cross to bear. Who would have thought that extreme wealth would be a cross? I’ll answer that for you simply. Here it is: “the love of money is the root of all evil.” Again, not my words. Just the truth.

If any of you thought that getting “saved” was easy, I have news for you: you must be conformed into His image. Was he wealthy? Actually he was, which I will show in my book. But did anyone know it? No, they didn’t. He was in the royal lineage of David, son of Joseph, whose father was a Prince, the Patriarch of Jerusalem. He had to be taken away to Egypt because His identity would have led to His death. He was not a pauper. Never. But you would not have known, had you been there.

Steve

Thanks Steve, i don't know about the rate, but i will not judge you either. I hope that it would be something like that, we sure could help a lot of folks. I do agree on the cataglories you speak of, but to be good stewards of God's blessing takes the right attitude, prayer and common sense. For those who constantly make fun of God or his teachings and will never learn the reality of whats in store for mankind, he has a special gift for you and i don't think you are gonna like it, but there will be nothing you will be able to do about it. Ignorance of God will be called into account, just like the RV its coming but you don't known when.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2