Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV can't wait until Sunday

uncs

I agree.. Im SO sick of all the BS. Maliki said that the Americans would be happy on Tuesday.. Well.. its Tuesday and I dont see anything for us to be happy about. Also, the CBI is closed for ANOTHER HOLIDAY?!?!?

AND Parliament is off until Tomorrow?!?! I was REALLY hoping I would see the headline:

Maliki approves the remaining security positions and final reading of budget.

But.. NOPE! UGH!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If Maliki said Americans would be happy on Tuesday, and it ends up it is a holiday, I guess he got us, didn't he. Do you think it was really a goal of his to make Americans happy?

As it has been said many times, don't watch what they say.....watch what they do.

I would suggest that we take our wants out of this RV equation and look for the needs of the Iraqi people. Do you have food in the kitchen? Hell, a lot of them don't even have a kitchen. Can you take your child to a doctor? What if you had three kids that were hungry, sick, and you lived in dirt and waste? And you have been doing this for years......not a few months.

Now, think about the difference between something that you want and something that you need......

God bless America and God bless the Iraqi people.

• Upvote 15

unfortunately I have to agree here. If this doesnt go down within this month I think we might be waiting a long time forthis to happen its time as he stated. It's now or never lets justhope they arent stupid enough to let what they have and the potential to deteriorate before their eyes because they people are fed up and I don't blame them one bit. I don;t agree with the Sunday mark. I doubt it will jhappen before sunday ( boy do i wish i am wrong) but i am hopeful it will happen before the end of this month.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

I thought we were close for the past 51/2 years.. We are closer then ever before. Things are falling into place. The people of Iraq realize how close the RV is, if they overthrow the Gov. now, they will go back to the beginning.. As long as no one invades Iraq, I believe the job will get done. I think it will be before Mar 29, before the summit. Iraq wants to be the big dog on the block.....Hold on keep the faith, we all can't be wrong.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This all is interesting!!!!! None of us really know when the RV is going to happen or even if its going to happen. We are all hopeful that it will and we bash each others hopes when we reply to a comment. This is just a forum to express opinions about the RV. If we look at what it takes for the RV to take place then we can be confident that the RV is going to happen. I purchase my Dinars from my bank and my investment manager who also has invested in the Dinar told me that his bank has been told that the RV will be WITHIN TWO YEARS. This bank has been given the authority to sell and buy back dinars at the CBI rate and it has been told to do this in CASH once the RV takes place. So just sit back and enjoy the ride folks.....its going to happen when it happens, not a moment sooner.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I am not trying to be pessimistic here just being REAL. This RV can not wait anymore. It's go time folks. If it does not happen soon like the next couple of days. I don't know if it's going to go down. Here are my thoughts

1. Iran is next door to Iraq. DUUHHHHH. How much longer do you think the Iraqi people are going to sit on their hands after seeing what's going on in Iran and Egypt?

2. If the people of Iraq stand up and over throw Maliki, do you REALLYthink that allawi is going to be promoted over night and form gov't in 48 hours and an RV when it has taken a year to form gov't. REALLY????

3. If all these rumors of bleachers and "big announcements" are true why aren't we seeing it on the news?

Just words of thought. I am just worried that if people take to the streets, we are done!!!!

Uncs

What makes you think people are going to take to the streets in Iraq? Unlike Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain and Tunisia, Iraq has a semblance of a democracy. There is considerable popular support for Maliki and the GOI, even if it is not majority support. The people of Iraq already have a constitutional process available to change their gov't if they are unhappy. None of those other countries do. If people were protesting their gov't in Iraq in large measure, we would hear about it. The RV can, and will, in my opinion, wait longer. It could be much longer. You are letting your personal feelings about an RV overwhelm logic.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

It's crazy. A parlay for power at the expense of all concerned. They don't care. A group of spoiled adult children.

They could all use a good long hard whipping till they cry like a baby

and then whip them for crying. angry.gif

When your done, whip 'em again for making you whip 'em at all.. works for me lol

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is interesting how all these inside sources seem to be unaware of the holidays.

The question is: What are these sources inside of? :huh:

They have no "real" sources....they are just making this stuff up and it should be obvious to everyone by now as their predictions have never come to pass. Some of these groups and individuals have been pumping out incorrect info for "years" and still, people congratulate them for thier insight and wisdom. wake up and smell the coffee.....tell these gurus to go take a hike and quit listening to there constant babble. You'll only be disappointed...again. B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I am not trying to be pessimistic here just being REAL. This RV can not wait anymore. It's go time folks. If it does not happen soon like the next couple of days. I don't know if it's going to go down. Here are my thoughts

1. Iran is next door to Iraq. DUUHHHHH. How much longer do you think the Iraqi people are going to sit on their hands after seeing what's going on in Iran and Egypt?

2. If the people of Iraq stand up and over throw Maliki, do you REALLYthink that allawi is going to be promoted over night and form gov't in 48 hours and an RV when it has taken a year to form gov't. REALLY????

3. If all these rumors of bleachers and "big announcements" are true why aren't we seeing it on the news?

Just words of thought. I am just worried that if people take to the streets, we are done!!!!

Uncs

Sorry, but the Rv can and probably will go past sunday.....so if that is your deadline, you might as well stuffthose dinar in a drawer, forget about them and get on with your life. When it Rv's you'll hear about it....the one thing you can and could always count on in this deal is that Iraqis move at their own pace, for better or worse. It doesn't matter what is right or in the best interests of the people or what makes sense because of what the outside interests have at stake in Iraq....none of that means a thing. That country is made up of groups that don't trust each other, they certainly don't trust any outsiders and definitely don't care what the US thinks. It's taken 3000 years to get a demoocracy in Iraq........what makes you think they can get things in order in a few short years?????? If it happens, thank your lucky stars.....but if you want to bet that it happens by this Sunday.......how much, I'm looking for some easy money B)

Doesn't CNN or Fox have one single reporter in Iraq that could verify anything, rumors or otherwise, about the RV?? You can't tell me that no one in the Media is invested in this thing...

JMO.....but you don't want this on CNN or anyn other news for that matter. Let's say for arguments sake that this gets prime time coverage and let's say 10 million more people invest another 10 billion dinars or more, what if 100 million people buy 100 billion dinar..what would that do to the RV. My guess is it wouldn't happen....why would the Iraqis RV instead of justr trashing the currency....keeping the profits and issue a new currency to their citizens? The more that invest, the longer that this take sto RV....in my opinion makes it less likely that an RV will even happen at all. :P Like I said....JMO

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Uncs

Thanks uncs for your thoughts :) It is very unlikely to

happen this month in my opinion just because Iraq is not ready yet,

nor are they going to be pressured into this revaluation.

The 'gurus' have been in error to think someone is pressuring. It sounds 'good'

but it does not appear to be working as so many think. If matters were truly on

track for this to be accomplished "any day now", we would not need the rumor mill in order to

get some kind of information, it would have been evident, and I would think after all the years

of the same hype and rumors being repeated month after month, someone would catch on

that we are and will remain in the dark until Iraq is ready to proceed.

At some point, it is very likely to occur, but it will not be known until the rate is released. It may be

never, it may also be this year, and as long as hype boosts sales, the stories and rumors will

continue to flourish. Hopefully, the outcome will be a help to many folks, but that outcome is very unclear

at this time as it is obvious many changes are yet to take place in the middle east.

The GOI is not the least bit interested in making Americans "happy"...this is not about dinar holders, it

is about Iraq being able to actually function with a long term robust economy, but they are not ready and

their prospects as time goes on appear to be getting dimmer until corruption is cleaned up and the GOI

actually wants to improve their country and their future. I would much rather have them prepared to revalue

their currency than to do it prematurely. I hope that comes sooner rather than later, but it is likely to continue

more towards mid to end of year at best in my opinion. Better to be real about this, than to be in denial of the

obstacles still yet to be managed.

All my best! Thanks again for your thoughts :)

Jim

---

tims u are so right if every one listen to real news and not the garbage the pumpers put out then perhaps more and more people would ignore them instead of praising and thanking them for their predictions which are wrong 99% of the time....the amount of times ive read...ITS DONE...its crazy.......i hope this is over soon :D

• Upvote 2

How much longer do you think the Iraqi people are going to sit on their hands after seeing what's going on in Iran and Egypt?

If all these rumors of bleachers and "big announcements" are true why aren't we seeing it on the news?

Uncs

I agree as far as Iraqi citizens have seen from Egypt's over throwing of Governments as a real possibility for them, if Maliki does not get his butt into gear!! Heck the whole middle east seems to be in chaos....things NEED (imo) to happen quickly for Iraq!

And as far as the bleachers & the big announcement....I personally think that is ONLY a rumor....it did after all come from PD, I believe.....which says it all for me.

Dan

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1