Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info, from Delta report Iraq, RV, and Maliki - 2/14/2011

ronscarpa

OLD

It may be old to you, but this is the first time I am reading it. If it's already been posted on DV, than I missed it.

I love in general how some people will post is "Old News." Most often, when I come across those particular type of posts, I'll realize that the original content is something I have yet to read. Maybe its because partially I am a newb. But, rather than take the time to post "OLD" or "OLD NEWS" why not provide the link to the other posted topic so we can review what other members thought? It would show a little better contribution than a simple "OLD" statement.

I understand that some people are annoyed by reposting of certain articles.. I realize this is commonly done on a near daily basis. The only time that I am bothered by it is when it clearly shows that happened within 5 minutes from the main topic page.

It is frustrating at times, but I would rather close the windows of duplicate articles, already posted articles, and so forth than miss out on a potentially important article all together.

Thanks for the Post OP

• Upvote 8

Every time I see a positive post such as this my heart gets to racing and then I go to CBI website only to see .1170! This is getting very frustrating, I should know better though I have been in this for years....lol

I never even bother to check the CBI.

Reasoning: Even if the 1170 were to even change to anything other than 1170... I would predict mad-chaos on any dinar related blog/site that I would read about it prior to ever seeing it.

Yet your right, I still check it periodically.

But I look to see what the days represent.

Yesterday they were still showing 10/02/2011, but updated today to 14/02/2011....

Even though they've been slow on numerous occassions of updating that.

Remember when the CBI site was down a couple times...

• Upvote 2

god!!!!!, i woulld love to believe this but I just can't mustard up the strength to do so. LMAO this is a greatpost thanks ron. Heres to hoping they get er done and RV this sucka whee we can all stop visiting this site and mov on with our new found wealth.

YUPPERS! i seriously want to stop coming to this site.... one day...one day.. hopefully sooon. has it always looked this promising? the rv?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

OLD

Old huh. I'll tell you what's getting old. That is the unappreciative attitude people like you bring to this site. While your busy complaining or making usless comments someone is working hard to gather and post info. Get with it or get lost! Thanks Ron. As always it is appreciated.

• Upvote 10

god!!!!!, i woulld love to believe this but I just can't mustard up the strength to do so. LMAO this is a greatpost thanks ron. Heres to hoping they get er done and RV this sucka whee we can all stop visiting this site and mov on with our new found wealth.

No please mustard up the strength to believe all of this. Its good for you.

You are free to stop visiting this site at anytime, you don't need an RV to do that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

YUPPERS! i seriously want to stop coming to this site.... one day...one day.. hopefully sooon. has it always looked this promising? the rv?

Don't really know why everyone is hitting you with the red. Honest answer IMHO is that one day the RV looks like it's right on top of us, the next, not so much. Keep the faith though. I feel it will happen, just don't know when.