Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My opinion on the Dinar

Yepper Adam, it is clicking right along. Wont be a bit surprised to hear it has RV'd come the 25th. Especially with all the news of it being LIVE on Forex, etc. And I am a bit surprised they are showing it as a floating currency. hummmm.... <_< Regardless, this is all headed for the big finish. And we are HERE! B)

I'm not going to give any supporting evidence for this thread.

I'm not going to give you any facts.

I'm just saying... I have a really good feeling about it right now.

I've never claimed we'll be rich.

I've never given an exact date.

I'm not going to speculate on a rate today.

But deep down in my heart, I truly believe we will make some good money on this investment.

That's all. Bash away. :lol:

P.S. GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!

I was with you until you said something stupid like ... "Go Pack" :P

I'm not going to give any supporting evidence for this thread.

I'm not going to give you any facts.

I'm just saying... I have a really good feeling about it right now.

I've never claimed we'll be rich.

I've never given an exact date.

I'm not going to speculate on a rate today.

But deep down in my heart, I truly believe we will make some good money on this investment.

That's all. Bash away. :lol:

P.S. GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the opinion Adam and all the prep work for post RV.Your optimism definitely raises the hope this is about to break wide open..........got so excited when you said "GO PACK".I was throwing hawaiin t-shirts and bermuda shorts into a dufflebag before I realized you were talking about the game. :D

Cheers to you and yours,

Sparky

• Upvote 4

MOST EXCELLENT POST, ADAM. I've been looking for such a "LAW OF ATTRACTION" affirming post since I've been involved in this "transaction" (as opposed to "investment" as this is not a traditional investment, but I digress). A GOOD FEELING is what we all need to have to make this happen. I've thought about how I would express this need for a positive outlook but you've said it for me.

THANK YOU.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the opinion Adam and all the prep work for post RV.Your optimism definitely raises the hope this is about to break wide open..........got so excited when you said "GO PACK".I was throwing hawaiin t-shirts and bermuda shorts into a dufflebag before I realized you were talking about the game. :D

Cheers to you and yours,

Sparky

Very clever... I chuckled a little bit...

Cheers to you and yours,

Sparky

Now that was funny :D