Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My opinion on the Dinar

I'm not going to give any supporting evidence for this thread.

I'm not going to give you any facts.

I'm just saying... I have a really good feeling about it right now.

I've never claimed we'll be rich.

I've never given an exact date.

I'm not going to speculate on a rate today.

But deep down in my heart, I truly believe we will make some good money on this investment.

That's all. Bash away. :lol:

P.S. GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!

I feel good about it too. Its nice to see that your slightly excited because you have some nice contacts.

Here are reason(s) I feel good about it.

Contradicting media articles. Smoke screen?

Pressure on the G.O.I - realizing their on a time schedule and need to get things done

Arab Summit - why be recognized if your still working on a formation of the Govt.

The rumors, they seem to be heavy lately, any truth behind some of it?

Dinar shortages, hard to get your orders in a timely fashion.. Delayed shipments.

And here are two recent(s) that I like.. The forex increase fluctuations and the banks in Iraq closing early? Hmmmm

Lots of progress, but no hard facts.

No bashing adam, just saying I believe it will be one day! I am very comfortable with where I am and what I have and it hits small I will be glad and stay comfortable and with a little more security. Now if it hits big I will be more generous and ensure my family and close friends and my church benefits. Either way I am good! :D:rolleyes:

I won't be able to respond to everyone who posts in this thread, VIP or not... please don't take offense!

I'm off to watch the game, happy Sunday all!

I'd like to say "Go Pack", but I am a Viking fan, and that would be against my nature.

I really can't say go Bears either, but...

I have to root for the lesser of two evils...

:)

The Pack will be here in Arlington,Texas in two weeks playing in the best stadium in the NFL and taking home the Lombardi trophy.I have never been to an event in the new stadium,however I did some work there.Go Pack and Go Iraq gettin R done.

Oh and thanks Adam for all you do..

I'm not going to give any supporting evidence for this thread.

I'm not going to give you any facts.

I'm just saying... I have a really good feeling about it right now.

I've never claimed we'll be rich.

I've never given an exact date.

I'm not going to speculate on a rate today.

But deep down in my heart, I truly believe we will make some good money on this investment.

That's all. Bash away. :lol:

P.S. GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!

Everything sounds good with the exception of the go pack thing.. but this is coming from a die hard Vikings Fan.. Adam Thanks for everything you have done for this site and for all of us who visit it.

NO bashing from me, I go back and forth with my feelings on this dinar investment, but I see a end soon, good or bad, I don't really know. Just want to pay the bills, and help as many as I can. God willing, over soon. Thanks for all you do, it is appreciated. :rolleyes:

Even with a good rate and a redinomination our investments are way better in the Dinar than my 401k has done, but im not saying either will be that way. Even with the rumors and "gurus" you have to say, it's been fun. Although I'm sure the UFO sites could use many of the people that have been posting here. Relaxing and waiting, go Football!

• Upvote 1