Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this the week we have all been waiting for

uncs

Hey uncs, you are right. Iraq is sitting on a gold mine and they know it. Just don't know why they are waiting so long to start reaping its rewards. I've held onto dinar for over 3 years now, but have only recently (2 months) started watching things closely, so am new to all this commotion. Yet, it sure looks as if it's close. Thanks for your post. Go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey I totally understand your frustration, and routine would dictate that we are going in the same circle we have been for weeks, but I think I have bought in because I just wanted it to RV before thanks giving and then it would have been awesome before christmas and now it's like new years. But I don't know even without all the okie stuff and what med said and even the info frank provides and just looking at the fact that they are actually working on financial issues and not just fighting over scraps of power is very encouraging at this point.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Things were always going to be murky before the end. Try not to fret. I believe we're nearing the end of this ride.

I've been on it for about 14 months (nothing compared to some) and I've seen a lot of ups and downs.

I don't believe that we should expect a high RV and I don't believe that we shouldn't at least get our money back.

In any case, we've rolled the dice. Let the motherf$#@!er ride.

It's all good.

Peace out.

• Upvote 4

I really enjoyed reading this post. It actually makes perfect sense to me. I am just waiting for the excuse OKIE will give tomorrow morning. I know that people follow his posts, but he has posted several times stating that the RV/ RI has happened and that the back alley dinar deals are buying at 1 to 1. I am actually surprised that anyone believes what he posts. It seems that people are always on the edge of their seats, with his supposed inside intel. Just change my oil and shut youre mouth.

• Upvote 6

Do you really think Iraq is in control of this? Iraq is a pawn in this. The powers that be, the money controllers of the world are in control. They are being patient while this plays out, but ultimately they will pull the trigger whether Iraq likes it or not, or whether they are ready or not. All signs are pointing to this week. I think the CBI website being down for the last couple of days is the biggest tell in this poker game. And the vague pictures of what look to be the smaller denoms that have recently been out. I have the 50,250,5000,and 25000 denoms and none of them are gold or yellow, or green. You'll get your RV. It will be according to the Rothchilds, and the other MAJOR banking families, not Iraq. Will it happen this week? Signs are pointing to it.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Do you really think Iraq is in control of this? Iraq is a pawn in this. The powers that be, the money controllers of the world are in control. They are being patient while this plays out, but ultimately they will pull the trigger whether Iraq likes it or not, or whether they are ready or not. All signs are pointing to this week. I think the CBI website being down for the last couple of days is the biggest tell in this poker game. And the vague pictures of what look to be the smaller denoms that have recently been out. I have the 50,250,5000,and 25000 denoms and none of them are gold or yellow, or green. You'll get your RV. It will be according to the Rothchilds, and the other MAJOR banking families, not Iraq. Will it happen this week? Signs are pointing to it.

I WHOLE HARDILY 110% AGREE!!

For those that don't understand the CBI does not fall under the authority of the GOI. Its a private bank and something to consider is the governor of the central bank shabibi, if you could review his career his resume (cbi.iq down..) and then you see the same organizations involved with Iraq financially, it should become clear to you who's running this thing.

And the tell tale now as keylime pointed out is the fact that their website is down. There is no technical issue. There is no issue with the host provider this was done on purpose by the administrator of the server who's direction would have come from them.

nice post keylime.

GO RV!! :D

• Upvote 7

show me the people who control the value of currency, and i will show you the people who are truly in control. Money = power = the ability to be annonymous. Im not a conspiracy nut case, but look at history. It tends to repeat it self. Yes knowledge is power...but $ can buy knowledge. In the end this whole deal is speculative, and we speculators are not in control...so sit back and enjoy the ride. jr

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

For those that don't understand the CBI does not fall under the authority of the GOI. Its a private bank and something to consider is the governor of the central bank shabibi, if you could review his career his resume (cbi.iq down..) and then you see the same organizations involved with Iraq financially, it should become clear to you who's running this thing.

And the tell tale now as keylime pointed out is the fact that their website is down. There is no technical issue. There is no issue with the host provider this was done on purpose by the administrator of the server who's direction would have come from them.

nice post keylime.

GO RV!! biggrin.gif

I am with you Quad and Key...this is not the first time in history a power money play has been made by world financiers...this week will be interesting rolleyes.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 5

Keylime and Quad are right on the mark. We hope to profit big time, but we are (when and how greatly) only when they pull the trigger. They will pull the trigger (RV) when it is to their best advantage. Yes, I agree things are looking good for something to happen real soon. This website being down for 3 days really has me excited.

• Upvote 4

New member to site, long time investor to Iraq....just have a thought to share.

Alot of people are arguing that the CBI has nothing to do with the Iraqi Government and operates indepedently, therefore, can do as they please. At the same time these people argue that we are waiting on the formation of the government and the budget approval to get a new rate. The two arguments contradict one another. Either they work hand and hand with the government and need there approval(which they do not), or they operate independtly and people need to stop getting wrapped around the axel about all this gov't shannanigans. I have seen the Iraqi's operate first hand, they are slow, not methodical or well thought out, just slow. The only time they are really thinking of a plan and taking their time is when it comes to them screwing each other.

On another not I thought it was interesting to wake up this morning and not see anything from Okie, maybe he flew to Iraq on his magic carpet to cash in on the imaginary RV he has been predicting. The guy gets our hopes up and sounds like he knows but I'm starting to think he is full of it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Shabibi controls the trigger, not the GOI. He has stated that he will pull it once the GOI is fully seated, Sunday I guess? Shabibi is an intelligent man with more degrees than most of us and has been doing this for a longtime. He will pull it when he pulls it, plan and simple.

• Upvote 2

nice post keylime.

GO RV!! :D

I agree! I remember reading somewhere that once the government is formed and stated publicly, CBI is ready to take immediate action to get the RV rolling!!! :D

• Upvote 1

New member to site, long time investor to Iraq....just have a thought to share.

Alot of people are arguing that the CBI has nothing to do with the Iraqi Government and operates indepedently, therefore, can do as they please. At the same time these people argue that we are waiting on the formation of the government and the budget approval to get a new rate. The two arguments contradict one another. Either they work hand and hand with the government and need there approval(which they do not), or they operate independtly and people need to stop getting wrapped around the axel about all this gov't shannanigans. I have seen the Iraqi's operate first hand, they are slow, not methodical or well thought out, just slow. The only time they are really thinking of a plan and taking their time is when it comes to them screwing each other.

On another not I thought it was interesting to wake up this morning and not see anything from Okie, maybe he flew to Iraq on his magic carpet to cash in on the imaginary RV he has been predicting. The guy gets our hopes up and sounds like he knows but I'm starting to think he is full of it.

I know firsthand that he's full of it............anyone who worships the ground that Okie walks on and thinks every utterance out of his mouth is the complete truth is a fool.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I've said all along that Shabibi is the only one to watch. If the GOI don't do certain things within a timeline they could lose out financially with the large organizations that run the world markets. I don't think that S will let things go that far before he RV's and has to do it at a lower rate. He knows what this will mean for Iraq and it's future. He said to get the Gov seated first and his word is his bond. Watch him, just keep an eye on the others. But watch him. And as far as OKIE and the others.... shame is that one of them will eventually be right (by accident) and will want the credit for it.

• Upvote 1

Baghdad, Dec.25 (AKnews) – A member in the Iraqi parliament said Saturday that the parliament addressed reading 2011 budget and voting on the parliamentary commissions to the coming session.

Ali Shebr, a member in the Kurdish Blocs Coalition (KBC, told AKnews that the parliament addressed reading the 2011 budget for tomorrow session, based on a request from the financial commission and the Kurdistan Coalition.

Shebr said that the parliament addressed the vote on the parliament commission as well because for the non-completion of the nominations for the chair.

He continued that the parliament discussed the issue of women suffer and the law of replacing the members, and the issue of giving students emergency grant of one 100 thousands dinars.

The parliament started its 17th meeting today of the legislative section in the participation of 242 out of 325 lawmakers.

Reported by Khelood al Ziyadi

AH/GS AKnews

Too much contradiction in what had to happen and what is happening. Bottom line is there is no reason this has to happen. Gov had to be seated and budget had to be done. Neither are looking to happen and taking a 2 week break to boot. Gurus are full of crap. It seems that Adam is the only one who came close to calling this. Nothing until next year if then.

• Upvote 2