Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 11:25 AM CDT - 4/09/2024

ronscarpa

Just now, wealthhound said:

Paul Ryan!!! Don’t you shhh me girl!!!

one of you should start a new thread about this type of stuff, so interesting!

Did you know Taylor Swift is a guy???

Been down that rabbit hole some too!

Think future, not past.  

Get on Truth Social and start digging.  Follow people you know are white hats and see who they retruth.

8 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Oh evil exists that's why I wouldn't put anything past our royal family and a few others. I know about some of the things they have done. I do believe some folks have stand in because they are no more But I wouldn't know where to start digging for such information

BB - I've read about the royal family & Prince Andrew is just one of many including allegations the former queen was a satanist. I was astounded on what I read and never found support for the allegations or at least any support printed as real proof. 

39 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

BB - I've read about the royal family & Prince Andrew is just one of many including allegations the former queen was a satanist. I was astounded on what I read and never found support system" rel="">support for the allegations or at least any support system" rel="">support printed as real proof. 

Trust me it is true. The old queen mother was actually a very bigoted racist snob. She tried to have her disabled cousins hidden . She dumped them in an asylum and never visited. when pricess margaret found out she was outraged and the queen mother was very dismissive of her own actions

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wealthhound said:

Paul Ryan!!! Don’t you shhh me girl!!!

one of you should start a new thread about this type of stuff, so interesting!

Did you know Taylor Swift is a guy???

Been down that rabbit hole some too!

So do you 3 think elvis is still alive??? Have you seen or heard of pastor bob Joyce???

45 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

So do you 3 think elvis is still alive??? Have you seen or heard of pastor bob Joyce???

I do not know about Elvis.  I do not believe Pastor Joyce is Elvis.  But, interestingly enough, the current editor of George Magazine (JFK, Jr.'s magazine) lives in Hot Springs, Arkansas and attends Pastor Joyce's church.  His name is Gene Ho - he was Trump's photographer.  He is a good one to follow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

WELL...! @Longtimelurker, @Shedagal and @wealthhound  I have just watched The greatest show on earth.   Wow , Wow Wow!!!!. Will watch more tomorrow. Just wow!

Now you're hooked, enjoy the Rollercoaster ride of the Great Awakening! Overall it's great but there are definite highs and lows. Now you have to wake someone up😛

On 4/9/2024 at 6:10 PM, edbeach said:

I like Joe Biden. I feel both Biden & Trump are both too old to be President again. We need lower blood in the White House. Also we have a lot of Republicans & Democrats in congress that also are too old needing younger people in both chambers. Again this is just my opinion.

Trump too old????  Really???  He is healthier physically and mentally than most half his age!!!!   You are listening to the media and Republican Rhino spin too much........

Trump (and his team) is smarter than all of them.  He is systematically destroying the "old guard" and is going to give this country and most other countries back to the people!!!  Greatest President Ever!!!!   Watch and See!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

18 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I believe it's him. Way to many coincidences

I have watch numerous reports about both Elvis and bob Joyce. Now if it is true Elvis went into witness protection then naturally they would change his name age and date of birth

The biggest argument people put up for him not being Elvis is that Bob Joyce is too young. But if you see him up close he does actually look old enough to be the same age as Elvos would be now. I agree there are too many coincidences for him not to be Elvis. But additionally, of you sit and watch some of his sermons he constantly presents with mannerisms exactly like Elvis and is always making subtle comments about his past life which fall in with Elvis's life. There is apparently  a manuscript bob has written which is to be published when he does and why was the records of elvis's health / death sealed and are not to be opened until 2028 I think it is

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Society said:

Trump too old????  Really???  He is healthier physically and mentally than most half his age!!!!   You are listening to the media and Republican Rhino spin too much........

Trump (and his team) is smarter than all of them.  He is systematically destroying the "old guard" and is going to give this country and most other countries back to the people!!!  Greatest President Ever!!!!   Watch and See!!!

100% correct

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I have watch numerous reports about both Elvis and bob Joyce. Now if it is true Elvis went into witness protection then naturally they would change his name age and date of birth

The biggest argument people put up for him not being Elvis is that Bob Joyce is too young. But if you see him up close he does actually look old enough to be the same age as Elvos would be now. I agree there are too many coincidences for him not to be Elvis. But additionally, of you sit and watch some of his sermons he constantly presents with mannerisms exactly like Elvis and is always making subtle comments about his past life which fall in with Elvis's life. There is apparently  a manuscript bob has written which is to be published when he does and why was the records of elvis's health / death sealed and are not to be opened until 2028 I think it is

Nice work 👏 

Elvis used to talk about being a pastor and I've HEARD he used the name Bob Joyce in public before.  I haven't been able to verify using the name bbob Joyce but he definitely used to talk about being a pastor. We will find out soon enough. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Nice work 👏 

Elvis used to talk about being a pastor and I've HEARD he used the name Bob Joyce in public before.  I haven't been able to verify using the name bbob Joyce but he definitely used to talk about being a pastor. We will find out soon enough. 

I have a friend who is friends with him.  She is obsessed with Elvis, so who knows.  . .

• Like 1

Charlie Ward posted a picture on his telegram page of he and Bob Joyce at Mar-a-Lago last night.  That's interesting.  

There are lots of events at Mar-a-Lago, so it could be nothing.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Charlie Ward posted a picture on his telegram page of he and Bob Joyce at Mar-a-Lago last night.  That's interesting.  

There are lots of events at Mar-a-Lago, so it could be nothing.

That is very interesting.  That is the exact crowd I would expect Elvis to be around at this time.. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1