Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 3/26/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  The 15th of April is interesting because we have him [PM Sudani] going over there [DC] but do we have to wait until the 15th of April to see the new exchange rate.  No.  Especially when Sudani says I have an announcement to make to you.  He said he would do it during the Ramadan...

Pimpy  Iraq has now joined the World Free and Special Economic Zones Federation. The other day we read an article about the Europenan Union's reconstruction bank that Iraq has joined. This is something totally different. Another step for Iraq in the right direction.:twothumbs:

Militia Man  Having this LOP information of 1310 is ridiculous, it's reckless...They said they're going to have a lofty exchange rate to expose.  If that's the case, lets see what they have and how they play it out...I think it's going to be phenomenal.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Militia Man  Having this LOP information of 1310 is ridiculous, it's reckless...They said they're going to have a lofty exchange rate to expose.  If that's the case, lets see what they have and how they play it out...I think it's going to be phenomenal.

:tiphat:

Who said this?????

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  Especially when Sudani says I have an announcement to make to you.  He said he would do it during the Ramadan..

Hmm....what would the announcement be during the Ramadam?? 

1. Don't touch the pigs.

2. Don't kiss the pigs.

3. Don't kill the pigs.

4. Don't eat the pigs.

5. Don't feed the pigs.

6. Don't sleep with the pigs.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Sudani says I have an announcement to make to you.  He said he would do it during the Ramadan...

Anybody know of Sudani did actually say this??

I been trying to locate that article but I can't find it either.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, edbeach said:

I believe this statement was made up by one of two worse liars on the site  either Frank 26 or MarkZ. Can't figure out who is the worse liar.   JMHO of course

Probably a tie, but I think the award goes to Frankie due to his longevity.  He has been lying for a long long time!  There is something to be said for consistency! :jester: