Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions - 10:35 PM CDT -2/26/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Clare  Article: "The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government arrives in Washington on an official visit

MarkZ  Article:For the first time in 20 years, Iraq participates in the Ministerial conference of the World Trade Organization” Including the completion of the requirements of  Iraq’s ascension to the organization!!  And joining the multi lateral trading system. This is a big one…

Pimpy  The deletion of the zeros is not off the exchange rate...I've showed you in writing.

Nader From The Mid East  Article: "Data from the Central Bank of iraq show a decrease in the amount of printed currency by 1.2 trillion dinars between the months of November and December 2023 while indicating this decrease in the amount of currency is the 3rd largest decrease recorded in 20 years..." Very good news, IQD decreasing. Wow.

Paulette  IMSO...now that the Federal Court ruled, the Oil and Gas Law is no longer needed. The court wrote the entire Oil and Gas Law in one decision. All government employee salaries are paid through Baghdad and all oil and non oil revenues of Kurdistan go to the Federal government. Nothing more to say or agree to. "Binding and Compelling".

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FRANK: The GOI and the CBI came out and told you Iraqi citizens they are forming a committee to reprice your products in the markets...We told you once you see them start to do this repricing of items inside of Iraq's markets to get excited. IMO this is the precursor to your new exchange rate...things are very exciting right now. Your bank friend will be talking to you very soon.

Militia Man   Question: "Does deleting the currency zeros affect its value?" Of course it will. Quote: "Currency zeros do not conflict with its value.Of course it's not going to conflict. You delete the zeros, is that a conflict? No. It brings purchasing power.  If you deleted the zeros and there was no gain that would be a conflict. How are you going to tell people for all these years we're going to get purchasing power and then you do a LOP and there's no value difference?  

MarkZ  Now over the weekend - this is where it gets fun…There was a lot of conversation and many stories about needing to have a committee for “repricing”... Why do they need to reprice Maybe they are getting ready to change the value of the dinar? This is HUGE. And they were very up front over the weekend on “Removing the zeros” and this process provides more purchasing power…they call this the “mechanism to delete the zeros”  This process requires increasing purchasing power when deleting the zeros…this was a huge weekend...As they increase their value they need to update their bills including the lower denominations

Walkingstick  IMO the monetary exchange rate has been monitored to deal with internal inflation in the country of Iraq. The RV phase of the monetary reform brought forth all the calculations in order to succeed with the citizens first...Therefore when they reprice the market in Iraq get excited.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Paulette  IMSO...now that the Federal Court ruled, the Oil and Gas Law is no longer needed. The court wrote the entire Oil and Gas Law in one decision. All government employee salaries are paid through Baghdad and all oil and non oil revenues of Kurdistan go to the Federal government. Nothing more to say or agree to. "Binding and Compelling".

I actually agree with this….they don’t need it and esp silly now…the hCL was Americas efforts at ripping the Iraqs blind…all they need is this binding decison and the national oil company law, southern oil company, the law of provinces and infrastructure…

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 2

I am having a hard time understanding something lately. In the recent articles quoted by gurus, the articles clearly state LOP I feel. Gurus, like MM above, are saying it's a good thing the zeros are coming off the notes? At least, zeros coming off the notes is what I have understood by reading the articles presented.

28 minutes ago, hspotman said:

I am having a hard time understanding something lately. In the recent articles quoted by gurus, the articles clearly state LOP I feel. Gurus, like MM above, are saying it's a good thing the zeros are coming off the notes? At least, zeros coming off the notes is what I have understood by reading the articles presented.

The only way I interpret it is if they come off the notes and then rv at say $3 then you have a profit. 10000 dollar investment would be a $30000 return or 3x your investment. Would like it better the other way off the rate but I'm bracing for the notes. 

Edited by trvlr787

9 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

The only way I interpret it is if they come off the notes and then rv at say $3 then you have a profit. 10000 dollar investment would be a $30000 return or 3x your investment.

That would be the worse case scenario and this isn't what we want it. What we want is a much better rate at least a dime.

1 hour ago, hspotman said:

It's always been a possibility.  

Nome of us really know how a country's finance really works and what their plans are. 

Too many factors and meetings at such a very high level, we can never know. 

JMO

Pimpy  The deletion of the zeros is not off the exchange rate...I've showed you in writing.

Pimpy the Lopster!    Makes very little sense to lop!   Iraqi citizens would burn the place down, after all the years they have been holding their dinars.   :rake:

24 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Pimpy the Lopster!    Makes very little sense to lop!   Iraqi citizens would burn the place down, after all the years they have been holding their dinars.   :rake:

Not to play devils advocate, cuz I really need this thing to happen. But I have understood, from the way it's been described, that they are exchanging their 000 notes over there for new currency, ie-LDs? They said, from what I read, that they will have more value then....however that equates, idk? Might they LOP, then rv? 3X is better than nothing I guess...but what if they only go to a buck? Then we break even. I'm not waiting around in this stupid thing another god knows how many years, just to make 3X my investment!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hspotman said:

Not to play devils advocate, cuz I really need this thing to happen. But I have understood, from the way it's been described, that they are exchanging their 000 notes over there for new currency, ie-LDs? They said, from what I read, that they will have more value then....however that equates, idk? Might they LOP, then rv? 3X is better than nothing I guess...but what if they only go to a buck? Then we break even. I'm not waiting around in this stupid thing another god knows how many years, just to make 3X my investment!

There have been so many Lopster's out there for a lot of years.   Honestly, if they were going to do something like that, they would have done it by now.  They wouldn't be trying to get the dinars turned in before they revalue their currency.   I believe this lop business is disinformation, fake news, by Iraq trying to get people to give up on the investment.   It may have worked for those that just couldn't handle the wait.  I am not one of them.  I will hold my dinars until the very end!  

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

There have been so many Lopster's out there for a lot of years.   Honestly, if they were going to do something like that, they would have done it by now.  They wouldn't be trying to get the dinars turned in before they revalue their currency.   I believe this lop business is disinformation, fake news, by Iraq trying to get people to give up on the investment.   It may have worked for those that just couldn't handle the wait.  I am not one of them.  I will hold my dinars until the very end!  

:rocking-chair:

You may be right. We have been told many years ago that there would be  a lot of misinfo right before it happens. But....what if the misinfo info is misinfo?  :bravo::reading1:

Edited by hspotman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, hspotman said:

You may be right. We have been told many years ago that there would be  a lot of misinfo right before it happens. But....what if the misinfo info is misinfo?  :bravo::reading1:

There really is no way to know the real truth.  As I have learned about these people...don't listen to what they tell you...watch what they do.   I really don't think they will ever tell the truth, but the one thing I haven't seen that needs to happen, as far as I am concerned, is the HCL completed.  I see them working on it all the time, but just haven't gotten there yet.   :shrug:

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2024 at 11:35 AM, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  Very good news, IQD decreasing. Wow.

What is very good news nadar? The rate is still 1,310 on the cbi site. Do you think you can make a significant profit when you sell your dinar at the current rate Right Now, do you nadar?