Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI DOWN

1 minute ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

You two must have gotten into it at some point but I just want to make a comment keylime. PP over all these years has always been a wonderful person, she's going through the struggles, I'm going through the struggles, we're all going through the struggles, there's no need to call her satan's little helper because she's far from that.

Now let's get back to why the CBI keeps going off line. Peace

Thank you @Gypsygirl11. I appreciate the kind words.

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Don't know why you would have negged his post @pokerplayer.  What he posted is straight from Biblical promises.  But it is your right to do so.

Certainly don't condone what you said @keylime.  That is unlike you - and certainly not how God would have you respond.  Like my old Pastor used to say "you've been taught better than that."

We are all tired of the battle and facing challenges as @Gypsygirl11stated.  Let's give each other grace.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 7

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

You two must have gotten into it at some point but I just want to make a comment keylime. PP over all these years has always been a wonderful person, she's going through the struggles, I'm going through the struggles, we're all going through the struggles, there's no need to call her satan's little helper because she's far from that.

Now let's get back to why the CBI keeps going off line. Peace

Hi Gypsygirl11. We have never gotten into it. And I don't know why she negged me when I wrote what I wrote. Can't imaging her being offended by it since it was my own personal testimony. But my reactions to her were all in jest. Of course I don't think she is Satan's little helper. It was a joke that's why I added LOL's and laughing emojis. I know it is difficult to ascertain a person's meaning sometimes simply through the written word but I would have thought the emojis and even my laughing emoji reaction to her post would have been enough to see I was joking. I have never had a problem with PP and I never will. Nor anyone else on here. I am just having fun while we wait and wait and wait.....

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Don't know why you would have negged his post @pokerplayer.  What he posted is straight from Biblical promises.  But it is your right to do so.

Certainly don't condone what you said @keylime.  That is unlike you - and certainly not how God would have you respond.  Like my old Pastor used to say "you've been taught better than that."

We are all tired of the battle and facing challenges as @Gypsygirl11stated.  Let's give each other grace.

Hi my brother. As I explained above I was joking. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I use to have an awful lot of respect for you keylime,  and I really mean that.

Turns out your no different from the rest.  You're persona is that of a real religious person. That I do respect in people,  but today you showed your true colors. Religious when it serves your purpose, sad really.

You have shown that to every person that reads your post today. 

There is a time and place for spouting religion,  and if you or anyone else wants to chat religion,  go for it and start a thread where you and like minded folks can do that. 

No point in responding,  as I won't see it.

pp

Wow! First of all I am not a religious person. I am a person who has a personal relationship with Jesus. Secondly, you really took my posts the wrong way. As you know I like to have fun on here and joke around while we wait for our ship to come in. It was never my intention to offend you. You negged my post for some reason and I jokingly said it must have been satan because I was saying I was demanding back everything he has stolen from me which is a Biblical concept that we have authority to do through Christ Jesus. The joke was that he must have negged me. You came back on and said it was you. So I jokingly responded with what I said. I was in no way being serious. That's why I added the LOL's and laughing emojis. I honestly thought we were having fun. I even laughed at your post because I thought you were joking with me. I never would have thought you were taking me seriously. Or anyone else who has read my posts over the last two decades. To be honest I didn't even care you negged me. Those kinds of things never bother me. I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. You said you won't see my post but I am clearing the air anyway. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I use to have an awful lot of respect for you keylime,  and I really mean that.

Turns out your no different from the rest.  You're persona is that of a real religious person. That I do respect in people,  but today you showed your true colors. Religious when it serves your purpose, sad really.

You have shown that to every person that reads your post today. 

There is a time and place for spouting religion,  and if you or anyone else wants to chat religion,  go for it and start a thread where you and like minded folks can do that. 

No point in responding,  as I won't see it.

pp

Apparently you need to do some more reading in the Bible!!! But you are so far off the mark regarding Keylime and NO he doesn’t use religion to serve his purpose!! Hence the point Keylime and another poster kindly pointed out to you why and also why I said you really apparently need to do some more in depth reading yourself since you clearly have stated something completely incorrect since you do not understand it very well!!! Maybe you can come back in here and show your true colors and ask for forgiveness from your lack of understanding would be the correct thing to do! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Apparently you need to do some more reading in the Bible!!! But you are so far off the mark regarding Keylime and NO he doesn’t use religion to serve his purpose!! Hence the point Keylime and another poster kindly pointed out to you why and also why I said you really apparently need to do some more in depth reading yourself since you clearly have stated something completely incorrect since you do not understand it very well!!! Maybe you can come back in here and show your true colors and ask for forgiveness from your lack of understanding would be the correct thing to do! 

I appreciate it Dinarrock.  But I wasn't offended by Pokerplayer.  It was a total misreading of my comments and me truly not knowing if PP has been going through a difficult time or not or where PP is at in life no forgiveness needs to be asked for. It was a total misunderstanding and  I  still have nothing but love for PP and all the members on here. May God bless us all and quickly bring our investment to a bountiful conclusion 🙏 🙌 😀 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

I appreciate it Dinarrock.  But I wasn't offended by Pokerplayer.  It was a total misreading of my comments and me truly not knowing if PP has been going through a difficult time or not or where PP is at in life no forgiveness needs to be asked for. It was a total misunderstanding and  I  still have nothing but love for PP and all the members on here. May God bless us all and quickly bring our investment to a bountiful conclusion 🙏 🙌 😀 

No worries sorry Keylime and PP also, I didn’t see your response until after I posted also! It was a knee jerk reaction from me it’s been a bad bad week once again for me also and when I read that it just kind of set me off..lol..so again I apologize as well!

Now come on RV, I need some more money to buy more AMC Shares!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

No worries sorry Keylime and PP also, I didn’t see your response until after I posted also! It was a knee jerk reaction from me it’s been a bad bad week once again for me also and when I read that it just kind of set me off..lol..so again I apologize as well!

Now come on RV, I need some more money to buy more AMC Shares!!!!!!

Love ya Dinarrock! And  January is looking good for AMC. We may see 3 to 4 dollars even before it explodes. Which is a total blue light special! I pray a Special blessing on you and your family. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Thank you key lime. Lets move on. I hope pp now understands.

• Upvote 7

On 1/6/2024 at 2:05 PM, horsesoldier said:

Alrighty Then!!! Everyone calm yourselves and put the hand rolled "cigarettes" DOWN.

Are we not all rational cognitive thinking & reasoning human beings here !!!

Uh, well no actually... we're all crazy or we wouldn't be here. 😄 :tiphat:

I represent that remark, uh, meant I resent that remark.😂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, davis411 said:

Sort of funny

when I got into this investment I would say shake it baby you won’t break it

but today still in this investment 

i say

Don’t shake it baby

guaranteed you will break it

how time flies 

Oh yes, I can still do the Twist but it looks far different than 15 years ago. 😂

• Haha 7