Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 12/31/2023

DWS112

8 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

The source told Al-Furat News that "the distribution of retirees' salaries will be next Tuesday evening {2/1/2024}

8 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:
ISX: A platform for unlisted joint stock companies will be launched on Jan. 2, 2024
ISX will launch a new platform for unlisted joint stock companies (OTC) on Jan. 2, 2024.  🤔

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

I am just really excited right now I need to slow down lol all good cheers 

Don't slow down @6ly410 your excitement is contagious, we love it.  :) 

PS. I will be in Cowtown on Weds. coming up. Heading to Red Lobster with the crew. Will have a drink for you.   :cheesehead:

pp

• Pow! 5

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

Davis, you’re one of the people who I would love to meet after this journey is over. Your wit, over time. has always given me a smile or a chuckle. I appreciate your humor. 

Thank you

i appreciate the kind words

yes I hope many of us can meet one day 

bad news

i I am the same attitude as I am here

so get ready 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Happy New Year to all, whether or not this pops in the next day or so or not--and believe me, I truly hope it does. Been on this ride for 15+ years, am ready to be off of it! Bama Girl is correct, good health is probably THE most important thing you can have--had back surgery, 2 carpal tunnel surgeries, had one hip replacement and will need the other one done in the next couple of years, and both knees need replaced as well, so I will need the money! Plus I, too, have plans to try to do some good for others with the money as well. So I pray we will see this come to fruition in the next few days--what a blessing it would be for the New Year! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, TripleA1960 said:

Happy New Year to all, whether or not this pops in the next day or so or not--and believe me, I truly hope it does. Been on this ride for 15+ years, am ready to be off of it! Bama Girl is correct, good health is probably THE most important thing you can have--had back surgery, 2 carpal tunnel surgeries, had one hip replacement and will need the other one done in the next couple of years, and both knees need replaced as well, so I will need the money! Plus I, too, have plans to try to do some good for others with the money as well. So I pray we will see this come to fruition in the next few days--what a blessing it would be for the New Year! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wow! That’s a lot of surgeries!! Wishing you better health and the ability to enjoy our new abundance and blessings 🙏🏻