Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF: Very Undervalued.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Walikingstick:        IMF: Very Undervalued.

ARTICLE:  Remember Iraq is still under the umbrella of the IMF.   They may not be under sanctions but they are under the umbrella/protection of the IMF.   These were the meetings that were taking place in NY, then Dubai & then in Baghdad.   Remember the two things the IMF said – The Iraqi Dinar is adding value & they are very undervalued with their ER.

Militia Man:          Our Expectations.

ARTICLE:  Iraq is not going to be at a punished rate.  They’re going to have a real effective exchange rate (REER) coming in the future.  That’s what our expectations are & that’s what the citizens of Iraq’s expectations are.

Bruce The Goose via WiserNow:        WOW.

ARTICLE:   …we had screen rates at the banks. We didn’t get the rates at the redemption centers…but we did get the rates at the bank & of all of those currencies that are going up in value – Most of them are in A Very Nice Range…Four & seven is where they’re going to settle in.   Now the Dinar is much higher & even on, even on the bank screens, it’s much higher & the Dong may be maybe higher.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Although I live in the UK..... If any of you have or will ever visit, you will find that the 4 countries that make up the UK all have their own laws and identities. Those countries are SCOTLAND, ENGLAND, NOTHERN IRELAND AND WALES WE  as nations make up the UK but are individual countries. I am Scottish not British. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

An example of how we are different. In Scotland like the rest of the uk we have the NHS So health care if free at the point of care. Doesn't matter what is wrong , you don't need insurance to pay for it. But in Scotland , unlike the rest of the countries in the uk we do not pay for out prescription medications either.  We don't have water metres connected to our houses and then get a bill for the water we use. Everybody pays a flat rate regardless of how much we use. 

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

An example of how we are different. In Scotland like the rest of the uk we have the NHS So health care if free at the point of care. Doesn't matter what is wrong , you don't need insurance to pay for it. But in Scotland , unlike the rest of the countries in the uk we do not pay for out prescription medications either.  We don't have water metres connected to our houses and then get a bill for the water we use. Everybody pays a flat rate regardless of how much we use. 

Wow

canada everything we pay

over taxed

pay tax on top of tax

ohhh god 

Scotland get ready

davis moving there 

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Although I live in the UK..... If any of you have or will ever visit, you will find that the 4 countries that make up the UK all have their own laws and identities. Those countries are SCOTLAND, ENGLAND, NOTHERN IRELAND AND WALES WE  as nations make up the UK but are individual countries. I am Scottish not British. 

I did a 3 month TDA gig at Holy Loch Royal Naval Base.  Yes, most people are not familiar the UK consists of all these countries.

Even some are confused about N Ireland & Ireland being an independent nation of it's own.

Thanks for clearing this up for a lot of folks.

Have a very prosperous New Year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the clarification Betty. Funny you broke that down for me. My father's family is from GB (England) and my Mum's Father"s family came to the US from Scotland and Ireland. I have been to London,  Stansted and Cambridge and loved it. Planning a trip to Scotland and Ireland and try and reconnect with my ancestors.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Thanks for the clarification Betty. Funny you broke that down for me. My father's family is from GB (England) and my Mum's Father"s family came to the US from Scotland and Ireland. I have been to London,  Stansted and Cambridge and loved it. Planning a trip to Scotland and Ireland and try and reconnect with my ancestors.

What are the Scottish and Irish surnames you have? I will probably be able to tell you what clan you belong to

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I will put warning notices out across the country. By the way.. we don't pay tax on lottery wins either. 

That's one thing we have the same. No taxes on Lottery winnings. It has been talked about from time to time, but it would be political suicide to do that. It's the only thing that we have left we can dream about.  :) 

pp

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

That's one thing we have the same. No taxes on Lottery winnings. It has been talked about from time to time, but it would be political suicide to do that. It's the only thing that we have left we can dream about.  :) 

pp

We have the national lottery and another called the postcode lottery. (zip code) I won over £8000 in the postcode lottery almost 3 yrs ago.

• Upvote 3