Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Has Been Reaching Out To IMF & BRICS For Support.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests....

Iraq has been reaching out to IMF & BRICS for support.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:                             Iraq Is Holding Discussions With The IMF Within The Framework Of Article IV Consultations In Amman.

ARTICLE:   The Iraqi delegation, headed by Finance Minister Taif Sami Muhammad, held discussions with International Monetary Fund experts within the framework of Article IV consultations, held in the Jordanian capital, Amman.

The discussions focused, according to a statement by the Ministry of Finance, on the reform program for the Iraqi economy & the steps adopted by the Iraqi government towards strengthening financial and banking policy, digital infrastructure, financial inclusion & public debt issues, in addition to the measures taken to mitigate the repercussions of international conflicts & their effects on the economy.

During the consultations, the delegation is also holding discussions related to a road map towards increasing non-oil revenues & enhancing coordination between financial & monetary policies in Iraq, in addition to defining joint work programs that include the IMF providing the necessary technical & advisory support for the economic reform adopted by the Iraqi government in achieving financial & monetary stability & improving the level of financial planning for budgets & the continuity of implementation of important development projects.

• Haha 1

MZ's evening thread...we will not get out of Feb without this RV...

Some Highlights By PDK-Not Verbatim.

THREAD:

Mod:  GOOD EVENING , EVERYONE!! HOPE THE DAY WAS FANTASTIC!!

Member: RV there yet!!!

Member: Isaac  Bond & currency holder) said he should get confirmation Between tomorrow & Tuesday. Hope it pans out this time.

MZ: Amen….I am hearing all over the boards on the bond side. It’s overwhelmingly positive for money movement soon. Afraid to throw a date on it anymore but they expect updates in the next day of so. Much the same of what we normally hear.

MZ:  “Speech by Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Iraq Janine Hennis Plasschaert –sixth Baghdad international dialog”  This has been going on this week. Many of the things MM, Nader, Frank & myself have been talking about were probably mentioned. Like Ascension to WTO, Monetary reform , Acknowledgement of the world stage ect…..This was a little victory lap or refresh of what we have talked about.

MZ: “ Lawmakers reach a deal to avert partial government shutdown this weekend”  From the WSJ…It still has to pass the house before Saturday. We will find out tomorrow what the house thinks about it tomorrow.

Member:  Does Iraq have to rv before joining wto –allegedly Friday at 2pm Dubai time?

Member: Lots of rumors about Friday March 1st and big things happening…….we will see.

Member: Thank you Mark- Enjoy the evening everyone…have sweet RV dreams.

Member: Remember—The best is yet to come.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I went into Chase bank in the Whitestone area of Queens, NY yesterday and asked a representative about  the Iraqi Dinar RV and she said she hadn't heard anything about that. I also asked if the bank has a De La Rue machine and she asked, "What's that?"  I explained and I told her that  I had dinars to exchange and she said to bring them to the teller and she would exchange them after looking at them to see if they were real.  I told her that I have a large amount and she wanted to talk to me further. I said that I couldn't and she gave me her "Private Client" card so I could call her and make an appointment.  Hmmmmm!!!!!  By-the-way does anyone know where Adam is???