Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 9:50 PM CDT - 12/13/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Walkingstick  Would you care, would you be upset, would you throw a tantrum if the Iraqi dinar  came out at $0.50?  No because it's going to move fast...Once you set that beast out of the cage it will devour everything.  Once  you release the Iraqi dinar on an international market in an international basket, oh! That's the point we're trying to make.   It's not the rate we seek...It is the release...into a basket.  

Besides, everyone who bought IQD would make a $499,00 profit per million IQD they purchased (minus exchange fees). Then you'd have to pay taxes, but exactly how much is yet to be determined. :tiphat:RON  

Pimpy Question "Does Iraq need to change their exchange rate in order to be part of a currency basket?"  In the news lately Iraq has talked about expanding their currency basket but somehow, some way, that ended up being that Iraq wanted to be part of a currency basket...I did the research...'In order for Iraq to be part of a currency basket it may need to consider changing its exchange rate.' Slow down. Don't get excited. It says, 'It may need to consider changing its exchange rate.'...If Iraq was actually being invited to join the currency basket then I would say with confidence Iraq must be doing very very good in order to be invited...  

Breitling  Question: "Does Iraq need to RI by December 31st in order to open their 2024 budget?"  No..! I  get that question every year. I don't know why. Who's putting that out there?  

Kaperoni  It is a fact that Iraq could not float the currency under the current economic conditions it just wouldn't work. Especially with close to 90% dependence on oil.

That's what they did in the past with less known oil reserves, and they were burning off all the natural gas; so why can't they do it in the present with more minerals, gold mines & reserves, and gas is much higher per barrel. Sorry Kap, I don't agree at all. :salute:RON   

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Added @ 10:34 PM CDT:

Frank26  Citizens are now being told in [Iraqi] banks about the monetary reform.  Why?  I told you there would be  a massive campaign of education monetary reform...The banks are allowed to answer all the questions now.  

What's your clear & reliable source for this information Frank..?  RON  

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

Kaperoni  It is a fact that Iraq could not float the currency under the current economic conditions it just wouldn't work. Especially with close to 90% dependence on oil.

That's what they did in the past with less known oil reserves, and they were burning off all the natural gas; so why can't they do it in the present with more minerals, gold mines & reserves, and gas is much higher per barrel. Sorry Kap, I don't agree at all. :salute:RON   

Absolutely correct, Ron.   The Kaps is always way out in left field.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Walkingstick  Would you care, would you be upset, would you throw a tantrum if the Iraqi dinar  came out at $0.50?  No because it's going to move fast...Once you set that beast out of the cage it will devour everything.  Once  you release the Iraqi dinar on an international market in an international basket, oh! That's the point we're trying to make.   It's not the rate we seek...It is the release...into a basket.  

Besides, everyone who bought IQD would make a $499,00 profit per million IQD they purchased (minus exchange fees). Then you'd have to pay taxes, but exactly how much is yet to be determined. :tiphat:RON  

Pimpy Question "Does Iraq need to change their exchange rate in order to be part of a currency basket?"  In the news lately Iraq has talked about expanding their currency basket but somehow, some way, that ended up being that Iraq wanted to be part of a currency basket...I did the research...'In order for Iraq to be part of a currency basket it may need to consider changing its exchange rate.' Slow down. Don't get excited. It says, 'It may need to consider changing its exchange rate.'...If Iraq was actually being invited to join the currency basket then I would say with confidence Iraq must be doing very very good in order to be invited...  

Breitling  Question: "Does Iraq need to RI by December 31st in order to open their 2024 budget?"  No..! I  get that question every year. I don't know why. Who's putting that out there?  

Kaperoni  It is a fact that Iraq could not float the currency under the current economic conditions it just wouldn't work. Especially with close to 90% dependence on oil.

I with you Ron!

• Pow! 1

On 12/14/2023 at 11:00 AM, ronscarpa said:

Walkingstick  Would you be upset if the Iraqi dinar  came out at $0.50?  

The question should be " would you be extremely happy to run to the bank to cash out and never look back if fhe rate came out at $0.50 "? And my answer is Yes Yes Yes for a billion times IF it is truly happening.

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

The question should be " would you be extremely happy to run to the bank to cash out and never look back if fhe rate came out at $0.50 "? And my answer is Yes Yes Yes for a billion times IF it is truly happening.

Or the question might be, "Will you be sad(again) if this turns out to be just another pumped up guru(s) hype again for the turn of the New Year?"

• Like 1