Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

no rumour just some thougths

screwball

Discussions had with WTO regarding Iraqs acceptance and membership Oct 4

Govt sating that within the next 3 months we will return to normal rate??? what ever!!!!

Nov 28th Social Security and Welfare kick in

Jan 2024  Iraq no longer using USD in Commercial Transactions inside Iraq

interesting times? whats ya thoughts???

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

36 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

We will see this RI by year's end at the latest.   IMHO.

My goodness I hope you are right Luigi! I am getting old and never thought it would have taken this long. But it is Iraq the world is dealing with..3 steps forward, 2 steps back as the saying goes. And that my friends is 100% accurate!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, screwball said:

TRUMP said he’s back in the Whitehouse within 5 months….he knows

I sure hope so. Or this once shining country will be gone!!

How many other countries are sending billions to Ukraine? How many other countries tax their citizens and send money to America. How many illegals have any of these loser Democrats taken into their homes? If battery cars are so great, if you own one, you should not have electricity in your home from the grid. Charge it by your own solar or back yard wind mill. 

but wait…guess I am ranting. I’ll sit down now. Thanks for listening. 

you know I have by holding since ‘07. Lurked for 3 years here before joining in ‘10. I truly wonder if they are ever going to give their own money any value these days? I don’t care “how right” and “sure” they need their government or whatever to RV. It has taken WAY!…to long. And the only people getting rich is their politicians. Absolute corruption!!!

Ok..now I am done. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Is Iraq currently a sovereign nation?....or are they still controlled by the US?

Perhaps the pending visit to Moscow will help answer that question.   CL 

××××××××

Iraqi PM to visit Moscow on Oct. 10-11 to meet Putin -sources. BAGHDAD, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani will travel to Moscow to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin for a two-day visit on Oct. 10 and 11, a government source and another person familiar with the matter told Reuters.5 hari lalu

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2023 at 4:33 PM, screwball said:

I have been holding since around 06/07 and I will hold until the end….it’s all or nothing….

I am 85 and bought my Dinar while still in my 60's. Still hoping, but just not all that hopeful. I, too will hold 'til the end...... one way or the other.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2