Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GESARA/NESARA.....who believes they are true and going to happen?

hspotman

Through my 14 years of torture in this thing, I have heard it all as many of you have. I admit I never believed in the whole NESARA/GESARA/GCR thing. I always thought it was just guru hype to pump themselves up and their sites. But now I see the JP Morgan economist is a firm believer in GESARA and GCR.  So does being a supposedly knowledgeable economist for JP lend credibility to these world currency events?  I know there are many who believe in them, and some that don't.  Let's hear your thoughts...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 10

Yes in some shape or form…I believe we will see income taxes removed and a national sales tax placed on all new products between 8-14%…I believe as per trump all currencies will adjust up, down and some will stay the same…all countries will trade in their own currency and will be gold backed. Their will will be regional currencies for Asia and Middle East. I believe we will see banking shutdowns and internet outage for between 10-20 days and that’s it..

• Upvote 9

We are at the beginning of the beginning of implementation of GESARA-NESARA.

BRICS Conference just completed. 

WB & IMF conferences going on right now.

G7 Summit starts on the 9th.

UST-CBI talks are still ongoing.

The USD nears total collapse & more US bank failures are on the horizon.

The Feds are spending, borrowing & raising the national debt like drunken sailors.

The world is headed to another great Depression unless there's intervention.

Our RV is not in the Iraq Budget.  Not in the HCL.  Not in foreign investments in Iraq.

Our RV blessing will be found in GESARA-NESARA. 

Hell ya, bring on the GESARA-NESARA.   IMHO.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 13

13 hours ago, hspotman said:

Through my 14 years of torture in this thing, I have heard it all as many of you have. I admit I never believed in the whole NESARA/GESARA/GCR thing. I always thought it was just guru hype to pump themselves up and their sites. But now I see the JP Morgan economist is a firm believer in GESARA and GCR.  So does being a supposedly knowledgeable economist for JP lend credibility to these world currency events?  I know there are many who believe in them, and some that don't.  Let's hear your thoughts...

I believe there are 2 resets at play, one from the deepstate and one from the white hats. Deep states "Great Reset" includes all NWO stuff like green new road, one world currency and 15 minute cities etc, where we own nothing etc. We see this taking place right now. I also believe the white hats have the "Global Currency Reset" ready to go for when the masses wake up to the deepstates plan in the "Great Awakening". This reset will return us to constitutional law under the Republic of the United States. Trump will be our 19th President of the Republic as president 19-46 were presidents of the "corporation" and not the Republic.  I believe all currencies will be on a level playing field and the Abraham Accord will bring peace and fair trade throughout earth. I also believe a form of nesara/gesara is already happening in stages and our currencies will be backed by our assets. 

Things have to get worse before they get better to wake up those who are still asleep. Be prepared with food, water, ammo medications etc. It's better to have them and not need them than to need and not have. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 7

3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I believe there are 2 resets at play, one from the deepstate and one from the white hats. Deep states "Great Reset" includes all NWO stuff like green new road, one world currency and 15 minute cities etc, where we own nothing etc. We see this taking place right now. I also believe the white hats have the "Global Currency Reset" ready to go for when the masses wake up to the deepstates plan in the "Great Awakening". This reset will return us to constitutional law under the Republic of the United States. Trump will be our 19th President of the Republic as president 19-46 were presidents of the "corporation" and not the Republic.  I believe all currencies will be on a level playing field and the Abraham Accord will bring peace and fair trade throughout earth. I also believe a form of nesara/gesara is already happening in stages and our currencies will be backed by our assets. 

Things have to get worse before they get better to wake up those who are still asleep. Be prepared with food, water, ammo medications etc. It's better to have them and not need them than to need and not have. 

I also believe the stolen 2020 election will be "corrected" before we have another election. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

This will get you started down the rabbit hole.....

Every so many years there is a world financial redo, or tweak....1913....Bretton Woods....1971 when Nixon put the US into the current Fiat platform.....historically fiat lasts 43 years....we are due for a change... 

Add a "G" for Global.....and you can study the global plan as well..... CL

The National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act as proposed by Dr. Harvey Barnard, PhD

The NESARA Institute

http://nesara.org/bill/ 

P.O. Box 70

Greenwell Springs, LA 70739

(225) 634-3228

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

I never like to post in this section but this subject matter is near and dear to my heart. I've been intensely studying economics for over 4 years now and I can assure everyone that's believing in N/G will not like the outcome. 

I've read and seen most of the information on this subject. And it amazes me how people believe it. Almost all the original information about N/G comes from the United States government. And Bill Clintons office. That same government that most people don't trust. But this seems good for everyone so they bought it. 

And in doing so people went out and borrowed as much currency as possible believing they won't have to pay it back. That's the exact reason for the N/G narrative. To keep the Sheeple in the dark and supporting the financial system. While the Federal Government built their Central Bank Digital currency. 

Some time in the very near future everyone will be forced into the FedNow checking account. You won't have a choice. Your bank account today will become a FedNow account. But don't worry, they'll say, we're going to give everyone free cash again deposited directly into your account. As the Sheeple get comfortable with this new system the government will begin to control you by controlling your currency. If they think you're traveling to much, you won't be able to buy gas or plane tickets. 

If they think you drink too much soda pop, guess what you won't be allowed to buy it. 

We all know this is in the works and sadly some people are excited about the prospect just because of the free currency. 

UNTIL they realize that all of that debt they built up thinking they weren't going to have to repay....

Guess what, you either pay your bills or the government will simply pay it for you from your FedNow account. The banking system calls the CBDs "Programmable Money ". 

Because the Fed will control what you spend And what you pay.

Sorry but that's the reality 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

23 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I never like to post in this section but this subject matter is near and dear to my heart. I've been intensely studying economics for over 4 years now and I can assure everyone that's believing in N/G will not like the outcome. 

I've read and seen most of the information on this subject. And it amazes me how people believe it. Almost all the original information about N/G comes from the United States government. And Bill Clintons office. That same government that most people don't trust. But this seems good for everyone so they bought it. 

And in doing so people went out and borrowed as much currency as possible believing they won't have to pay it back. That's the exact reason for the N/G narrative. To keep the Sheeple in the dark and supporting the financial system. While the Federal Government built their Central Bank Digital currency. 

Some time in the very near future everyone will be forced into the FedNow checking account. You won't have a choice. Your bank account today will become a FedNow account. But don't worry, they'll say, we're going to give everyone free cash again deposited directly into your account. As the Sheeple get comfortable with this new system the government will begin to control you by controlling your currency. If they think you're traveling to much, you won't be able to buy gas or plane tickets. 

If they think you drink too much soda pop, guess what you won't be allowed to buy it. 

We all know this is in the works and sadly some people are excited about the prospect just because of the free currency. 

UNTIL they realize that all of that debt they built up thinking they weren't going to have to repay....

Guess what, you either pay your bills or the government will simply pay it for you from your FedNow account. The banking system calls the CBDs "Programmable Money ". 

Always appreciate, and value your thoughts and posts, no matter the forum or subject matter....enjoy your Labor Day Weekend....!

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Sir, I totally agree with your assessment. The idea that the banking cabal responsible for the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913 and the associated income tax scheme would ever perform an OT debt jubilee is laughable. These are the people that come right out and tell us on their website that we will be eating bugs, owning nothing and be happy about it. As much as I want the White Hats, Trump or Sgt. Owen's cavalry to come to our collective fiscal rescue, it ain't happening.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

On 9/2/2023 at 12:20 PM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

You have a great understanding of the "Great Reset". The "Global Currency Reset" is completely different. 

CBDC has already been banned in some states so I don't see that taking place completely.  White hats are in control and they are ready. Debts will be forgiven as they are unconstitutional. 

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

23 hours ago, Fimum said:

Sir, I totally agree with your assessment. The idea that the banking cabal responsible for the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913 and the associated income tax scheme would ever perform an OT debt jubilee is laughable. These are the people that come right out and tell us on their website that we will be eating bugs, owning nothing and be happy about it. As much as I want the White Hats, Trump or Sgt. Owen's cavalry to come to our collective fiscal rescue, it ain't happening.

They already came to our rescue. It happened in 2017-2018, the war is already won. Everything we see going on is optics to wake up the masses. It has to be this way to avoid civil war.

• Pow! 2

44 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

You have a great understanding of the "Great Reset". The "Global Currency Reset" is completely different. 

CBDC has already been banned in some states so I don't see that taking place completely.  White hats are in control and they are ready. Debts will be forgiven as they are unconstitutional. 

it’s all a movie…fednow will be a failure….the great reset is a failure…deals have been done…nesara is now nessa under trump…trump will be back in soon enough

• Like 2
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

They already came to our rescue. It happened in 2017-2018, the war is already won. Everything we see going on is optics to wake up the masses. It has to be this way to avoid civil war.

By the end of 2024 you will see that civil war was their plan all along. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Military is the only way…..something big is coming…is about to happen…even trump said somethings about to happen when asked about more covid lockdowns…there will be no lockdowns…he asked the interviewer could she feel it? That’s something about to happen? Something big? Let’s see what happens!….time will tell

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3