Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Midnight Opinions - MDT - 6/19/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON  

Frank26  CBI, now you're telling all your banks to open as many banks as you can in the largest cities we've got because you're about to do something with your national currency and your exchange rate aren't you Yep.  This is logic.  What you see before you is not a mirage.  It's not an illusion.  It's not a slight of hands.  This is the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar at its pinnacle.  At its apex.  At its crescendo.  It's screaming from the top of the hill, 'We're coming.'.

Sandy Ingram  President Trump has hired an Iraqi-born christian to work on his civil legal team...Happy to see the ex-president maintaining his ties to Iraq.  After all, he is our highest ranking Iraqi dinar investor.

Nader From The Mid East  You're going to see a lot of people coming out saying, 'Hey it's done.  It's gonna be this, it's gonna be that, this' gonna be $0.60 cents, it's gonna be $2, gonna be $1.60, It's going to be $4, gonna be $3'.  All this week you're gonna go through that but you won't know until the 1st of July or 2nd maybe...

Paulette  They continue to talk about the "parallel rate" when they have been talking about "a significant drop in the dollar".  Saleh clearly noted "2% Required". They are still hovering around 10%.  They have put many things in place and perhaps have used this as a cover/ excuse for the de-dollarization process that we all looked for...prior to them taking the next step to change their currency and bring out the NSCN's and Fils...I don't see it feasible to run their country very long on the current currency structure.  All seems to be falling in place.  I would be ecstatic if the "parallel rate" got to 2%.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  CBI, now you're telling all your banks to open as many banks as you can in the largest cities we've got because you're about to do something with your national currency and your exchange rate aren't you :tiphat:

F26 & Bruce the Goose keeps on telling us the banks are open 24/7 due to the imminent RV.

Not in my area.

In fact, WF has closed many small branch banks & I have to travel 30 miles to find a WF Branch bank.

Maybe it's just my area...I don't know.

Malls are shut down...car dealerships are gone...bank branch offices are gone...restaurants are closing...

foreclosures are on the rise.

Maybe it's time to move to a more prosperous region.

The land that the RV forgot.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  All this week you're gonna go through that but you won't know until the 1st of July or 2nd 

Hmmm..Are we going to get a surprising gift ( perhaps a rate change on the cbi site?? ) from cbi before Independent Day on July 04?,

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

F26 & Bruce the Goose keeps on telling us the banks are open 24/7 due to the imminent RV.

Not in my area.

In fact, WF has closed many small branch banks & I have to travel 30 miles to find a WF Branch bank.

Malls are shut down...car dealerships are gone...bank branch offices are gone...restaurants are closing...

BUMMER!! 30 miles.. so where do these people come up with this bull? 

• Pow! 1

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  CBI, now you're telling all your banks to open as many banks as you can in the largest cities we've got because you're about to do something with your national currency and your exchange rate aren't you Yep.  This is logic.  What you see before you is not a mirage.  It's not an illusion.  It's not a slight of hands.  This is the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar at its pinnacle.  At its apex.  At its crescendo.  It's screaming from the top of the hill, 'We're coming.'.

Did the CBI say this?

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Hmmm..Are we going to get a surprising gift ( perhaps a rate change on the cbi site?? ) from cbi before Independent Day on July 04?,

You left out the most important word in this quote!! MAYBE!! Not to be a Debbie downer, but the RV/RI is not going down this year! We are at least 6 months out from a possible RV 1-1-24! JMHO 🤠

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Not in my area.

Where bouts do you hail from?

• Pow! 1

18 hours ago, Artitech said:

You left out the most important word in this quote!! MAYBE!! Not to be a Debbie downer, but the RV/RI is not going down this year! We are at least 6 months out from a possible RV 1-1-24! JMHO 🤠

If the RV/RI isn't going down this year , then what would the rate be in the 2023 budget? Still 1,460?