Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump faces 7 counts of mishandling classified documents

and obstruction of justice

2023.06.09 - 09:48

Baghdad - people  

Former US President Donald Trump announced that his lawyer has been notified of charges of possession of classified documents, and he will be summoned to federal court next Tuesday.  

Trump wrote on his account on the Truth Social website: “The corrupt Biden administration informed my lawyers that I have been charged, apparently for the (document) boxes hoax, even though Joe Biden has 1,850 boxes in Delaware, DC’s Chinatown, and in Pennsylvania, Documents are strewn all over the garage floor where his Corvette is, secured only by a thin garage door, which is open most of the time.  

He added, “I have been summoned to appear in federal court in Miami on Tuesday, at 3 pm. I never thought that such a thing could happen to a former president of the United States, who has received far more votes than any current president in the history of our country, and leads Currently pretty much all candidates, both Democrats and Republicans, are in the 2024 presidential election polls.  

The former US president concluded, "I am an innocent man! It is indeed a dark day for the United States of America. We are a country in a state of dangerous and rapid decline, but together we will make America great again."  

Trump indicated that the accusations were based on classified documents seized by FBI agents during a search of the Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.  

According to ABC correspondent Jonathan Karl, the US authorities will bring seven counts of mishandling of classified documents and obstruction of justice against the former president.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Greg Kelly on Trump indictment : Biden is 'controlling' 2024

derjoh1986
10 hours ago
Still voting for Trump. Even more so now!!

Curtis Vandenabeele
10 hours ago
Anything and everything,  to stop trump from running and winning in 2024.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

how many indictments do they need to fool the country? soon the military will be there judge and after that GOD will be there judge, we have to let the people see all the evil that has been going on for years now! gonna get ruff so hold on!  next stage is set!  be blessed! weed em out JESUS ! PRAISE FATHER GOD!  NO FEAR ! LET THE SHOW PLAY ON!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

ya cant make this up either! BIDEN AND COHORTS WILL GO DOWN! THESE GAMES ARE SET FOR FOOLS, BUT IN THE END WE KNOW WHO RULES! I KNOW YA SON,YOU DONT LOVE YA COUNTRY, IF YA DID YA WOULD KNOW TRUTH!  HOPE YOU CAN LAUGH WHEN ITS ALL OVER! GET EM JESUS! WE KNOW THE PLAN! MAGA! PRAISE GOD! ITS GONNA GET HARD BUT WE ARE THE PEOPLE! WE TAKE NO PRISANORS!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yes, the military will have to step in at some point....it will parallel the LIV/PGA concept of shock and confusion....

The only transparency the left, Biden, the DOJ ...and the lapdog MSM have exhibited is their hatred of Trump as well as half the population in the US...

Timing is the question....can another election be stolen?0

Biden will have to dump Harris, if he even runs....

According to the Consitution.....BO is an eligible VP candidate.....(and why anyone likes him is beyond me...)

Those deserted Islands are calling.....!     CL 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 6/11/2023 at 12:32 AM, coorslite21 said:

Yes, the military will have to step in at some point....it will parallel the LIV/PGA concept of shock and confusion....

The only transparency the left, Biden, the DOJ ...and the lapdog MSM have exhibited is their hatred of Trump as well as half the population in the US...

According to the Consitution.....BO is an eligible VP candidate.....(and why anyone likes him is beyond me...)

unless integrity of elections can be guaranteed there will be NO 2024. and Yes Military will step in. I love the fact that there is a total black out inside court room

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/10/2023 at 9:32 AM, coorslite21 said:

Biden won’t run. Hell, he can’t even walk, let alone think. Goes along with his followers. CANT THINK

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, screwball said:

I love the fact that there is a total black out inside court room

If there was not a black out and the hoax of a non existent, trumped up case was to go public the people would be livid. Eventually this will come out and everything will come to a head. The country CANNOT continue down this demonic corrupt road much longer and survive 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

The sad thing is all this was avoidable. When they asked him (repeatedly) to return the classified documents he declined, and even lied he had them. Nothing would have happened if he did. What an imbecile. This is all on him and his inflated ego and nothing else. He had to show off to his friends. What an absolute moron. This man is an absolute joke. He will never win an election again no matter how many lies he tells.
He has split the Republican Party in two. Half into conspiracy loving radicals, the other half into no place to go with legitimate conservative believes. Sad people think he is the savior. I don’t get it. I never will. I don’t get how good respectable Republicans are called Rinos. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

12 minutes ago, caddieman said:

The sad thing is all this was avoidable. When they asked him (repeatedly) to return the classified documents he declined, and even lied he had them. Nothing would have happened if he did. What an imbecile.

Look in the mirror for that last statement, evidently you dont know the facts.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1