Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump faces 7 counts of mishandling classified documents

Time will tell who is right. Or at least how this will all turn out. 

I can find articles from non mainstream media sources to support both sides beliefs. Always been that way and will be that way. 

Both sides have spin masters.

Why wouldn't they? It's an information and propanda war. 

If Trump is convicted there will be those that are in support of it and those who are agsinst it who say information was fabricated or omitted,  documents were fake, etc.....

If he is not  charged there will be those who are in support  and those who are gainst the decision that say the same things. 

Without being there in person to see what happened and what was said, or not said, what material was present, or having all the facts in real time, we are left with whatever news source you believe in and trust giving you your info.  The problem is none of them are privy to what goes on behind the scenes or behind closed doors. 

Is everything true and he buys his way out of it? Is nothing true but staged for a particular reason to facilitate part of a bigger plan? Is this staged to divert our away from a bigger event ?  Again, time will tell. 

That being said, I do not believe Trump is still CIC or has any influence over our military at this time.  It just isn't possible for our miltary to have two CICs. No matter how incompetent I think the current administration is, the fact is the current sitting president is the CIC.

JMO

• Upvote 1

I put my information ( faith) in sources that have not proven to lie or make up stories to influence an election. 

Can't say that about the MSM. They have been out to get Trump for the past 6 or 7 years. Been proven by the Operation Crossfire, Ukraine Quid Pro Quo debacle and the silence on Joe's QPQ Burisma deals to name a few.

Looks, smells and acts like a duck, what do you call it. 

• Pow! 8

9 hours ago, caddieman said:

Did you read the indictment itself. Says the exact same thing the articles say. So yeah……Really!

So the indictment written by a DOJ legal Hack which violated the attorney client privilege and tried to use the Espionage Act that applies to everyone except President is what you are hanging your hat on?? Good luck with that!!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

So THIS Is Why Trump Kept Those Documents

Russell Brand

721,649 views  Jun 22, 2023  #iran #trump #war

Donald Trump’s indictment was the biggest news of the week, but what was lost in the typical Trump absurdities of documents in ballrooms and bathrooms is the revelation of US plans to attack Iran – could this explain why he kept them, and why aren’t the media talking about it? #trump #war #iran 

• Thanks 1