Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Opinion @ 10:40 AM CST - 11/29/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26 ** [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update]  FIREFLY: The finance minister is on our television and he's saying positive signs of currency adjustment are now shown in the budget and in the white papers...and the '22 budget will reveal the support of this. FRANK: It's important...that you understand...the governor of the CBI tells the Iraqi citizens the monetary reform is complete.   Now he comes out the next day of when they're going to do the 'pros and cons' of why they're going to do the monetary reform...and he says the currency adjustment that we've made is now showing and the only place that could be showing is in the budget.  He says the '22 budget will reveal and support this...I'm all for that..! :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26 ** [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update]  FIREFLY: The finance minister is on our television and he's saying positive signs of currency adjustment are now shown in the budget and in the white papers...and the '22 budget will reveal the support system" rel="">support of this. FRANK: It's important...that you understand...the governor of the CBI tells the Iraqi citizens the monetary reform is complete.   Now he comes out the next day of when they're going to do the 'pros and cons' of why they're going to do the monetary reform...and he says the currency adjustment that we've made is now showing and the only place that could be showing is in the budget.  He says the '22 budget will reveal and support system" rel="">support this...I'm all for that..! :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

And the budget reveal happens when?....

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

With all the "education and training"  the Iraqi citizens have been getting , they are either the dumbest people on the planet, or their educators are worthless!

I say that Pretty Harsh to categorize all the citizens of Iraq, in one lump bucket. My young friend in Iraq is pretty smart, he know multiple languages, he Caring and Great person. These above post of gossip and lies, have you judging folks you don't even know. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

There is nothing going on as far as this BS, Frank is putting out on this being broadcast on Iraqi TV! This is a lie, it has already been debunked! He knows that 90% of the people here in the US, North Central and South America, that hold dinar, have know way to check his lies. Just so happens we have members, on DV ,  that still have ties to boots on the ground in Iraq. I don’t remember which thread it was , I believe about a month ago, this TV broadcast education story was debunked! I have never believed anything Frank has ever said. JMHO let anything Frank or his group says go in one ear and out the other! Merry Christmas! Case closed! 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, HowieC said:

I have always thought that the "education and training" lines were just  lines  of BS they put out there to cover up other reasons.....or a stall tactic.....JS 

Maybe Smokey has a warped sense of humor...

Glad to see someone recognizes my warped-ness!  🤣  That comment I made earlier was sarcasm/tongue in cheek. 😎 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, NWGUY said:

This is just the entertainment section...good or bad.

Lies and Gossip don't fall into entertainment section. Some folks don't think the same as you or I. Lies and Gossip are far from good, they are all bad....Sin is Sin

The ninth commandment of the Bible reminds us not to lie, or in some circles "bear false witness." When we walk away from the truth, we walk away from God. There are often consequences to lying, whether or not we get caught.

• Upvote 2

On 11/30/2021 at 9:57 PM, yota691 said:

Lies and Gossip don't fall into entertainment section. Some folks don't think the same as you or I. Lies and Gossip are far from good, they are all bad....Sin is Sin..!

Preach it yota691..!  Unfortunately our current culture has distorted values and seems to think it's entertainment..! Witness so many movies and tv shows glorifying it.

• Upvote 1