Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

On 8/25/2023 at 6:55 PM, bkeiller said:

It aint over until it's over.

The corruption in the markets is becoming more visible. It is also difficult to watch Wall Street destroying lives. It is crony Capitalism and the looting of the US by the banks and shittie hedgefunds.

I feel like I am helping break a shittie system by HODLING. 

How bad is it and how long has it been bad?

Y'know your country is in the shittr when you can invest and make money by following US Sentators' insider trader deals: 

https://www.yahoo.com/now/able-same-stop-getting-frustrated-140000978.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALv_bWrlQM3op5ucHqZD02CYUVp8p3HExHuiZ8QSEsN1s1FwEtN83Q9qnw5k2D-ZiSd8nyR3jqUw1NsMKGpMVcW6I6mJznwL-NszM9a1KAgEQU0S6cExbgtIDUrrY6xwsqnmmBMpPEn_7D5b3bCS_GzOoW9iwx0rfXeLb5HRNPkE

This guy and his accent and hand movements makes my ass want to chew tobacco!! DAMN, he gets on my nerves as bad a that loud mouth Lou did and neither of them know squat about what's really going on with AMC!

Personally I hope key lime is right, because there is NOT ONE of us that is not down BIG on this POS investment, but I fear this thing is headed for the shiiter!!! JMHO!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/26/2023 at 1:54 PM, Dinarrock said:

So tells what’s going to force them to close out of their naked shorts?? The cusip change was assured to do this but apparently not!! The market crashing and margin calls didn’t happen either!! They shitadel and whomever have 100% control over the AMC stock price so again what is going to make it rise now?? There is no small hedgefund that is going to exit first to save themselves or they would have done it already! Shitadel can hold all buy orders as they have this past week and only allow sell orders to hit the market to drive the price down and NO ONE can do anything about it! We are truly FFFFFFF’K period!!!

I know it's maddening and frustrating but this is the battle we are in against the highest form of corruption.  It doesn't mean the little guy can't slay Goliath.  We will.  The reason I got in this has never changed and the circumstances have only made me dig in deeper  along with 4 million other APES. It's easy to lose heart if you only look at the micro view. The macro view reveals this is all on an algo loop that we have come to the end of and the squeeze, as it has done over and over in the past,  is imminent.  This week should see a bounce back and up from there. When the dominoes fall, they will fall hard and fast. The saying,  it's always darkest before the dawn, applies to us right now. Dig in. Have faith that good will triumph over evil, and right will win. The Bible says that the wealth of the unjust will be turned over to the just. I know who I am in that scenario. I say, Let the wealth come to us now! In Jesus Name,  Amen!!!

• Pow! 3

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

This guy and his accent and hand movements makes my ass want to chew tobacco!! DAMN, he gets on my nerves as bad a that loud mouth Lou did and neither of them know squat about what's really going on with AMC!

Personally I hope key lime is right, because there is NOT ONE of us that is not down BIG on this POS investment, but I fear this thing is headed for the shiiter!!! JMHO!

Even if it lands in the shitter, as long as it doesn't get flushed, ie: AMC going bankrupt,  we will see our MOASS!

• Pow! 2

18 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I'm getting to the point that I wish I'd never even heard of AMC. :( 

Down to $1,560.00 from $50,200.00

JMHO  pp

My prayers go out to you.

18 hours ago, keylime said:

I'm down big too but as long as I am not out, I know I'm getting it back and then some.

And the dinar is going to RV tomorrow. 

Sorry but I don't by it. Adam Aron deleted 90% of our shares so Citadel could drive AMC into the ground much easier and never have to cover their shorts. 

Sorry but the corruption is Biblical. And there's no one coming to the rescue. I'll bet you that it's going to come out after AMC goes bankrupt that Adam Aron retires with hundreds of millions via a Golden Parachute. 

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I know it's maddening and frustrating but this is the battle we are in against the highest form of corruption

And by that you mean Satan. So where's the Holy Spirit filled leader to save us. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't care what it looks like. The enemy wants you to be hopeless and sell. 

I will sell when I see telephone numbers for prices or this thing goes bankrupt.  I am not moved by the crime.  I continue to stand on why I bought in the first place.  

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

7 minutes ago, keylime said:

I will sell when I see telephone numbers for prices or this thing goes bankrupt.  I am not moved by the crime.  I continue to stand on why I bought in the first place.  

I'm with you, I'm not as invested as some of you. Mine currently is walk around pocket money. So it can stay there and sink before I sell it. 

• Pow! 3

3 hours ago, keylime said:

I've said here before that I will never sell. Made up my mind when I first invested. But I just don't see anyone doing anything to bring justice. 

• Pow! 1

3 hours ago, boomhand86 said:

I'm still in it too, but when its done I'm done with stock market 

I became my own Central Bank this year. Putting hundreds of thousands of dollars in metals and buying a liquor store so that I can make cash sales to personally manage my own currency in my home. I use 2 bank accounts to manage my business, only leaving enough currency in said accounts to run the store. 

Anyone still believing in the banks and the government will suffer from their poor decisions. 

America as you know it is OVER. 

The markets are destroyed, they just don't know it yet. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

9 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I became my own Central Bank this year. Putting hundreds of thousands of dollars in metals and buying a liquor store so that I can make cash sales to personally manage my own currency in my home. I use 2 bank accounts to manage my business, only leaving enough currency in said accounts to run the store. 

Anyone still believing in the banks and the government will suffer from their poor decisions. 

America as you know it is OVER. 

The markets are destroyed, they just don't know it yet. 

That is awesome! And yes, the markets are destroyed rotting from the inside out

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Ants Trades last video on Saturday or Sunday, thought we hit the bottom price which has been the final retest and should get a bounce back this week according to the macro fractal that would effectively lead to a squeeze, if not the MOASS.  

I truly hope this is the beginning of that bounce back and gapping up to 19, and Even into the twenties to take flight from there.

• Upvote 2

Ouch. I feel like a Timex watch. I took a licking, but kept on ticking. Or maybe I should’ve used crazy glue instead of superglue from the dollar store on my hardhat when I tried duplicating the commercial.

ho ho ho Santa Claus is gonna be a very poor this year. Stocking is going to have a lot of potatoes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Good Lord, now I'm not only fighting against the hedge funds but It seems I'm up against Adam Arron as well. :( 

pp

Don't believe the FUD. They pay millions to shills to spread lies and chip away at Apes resolve which is proof enough they are doomed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

Ouch. I feel like a Timex watch. I took a licking, but kept on ticking. Or maybe I should’ve used crazy glue instead of superglue from the dollar store on my hardhat when I tried duplicating the commercial.

ho ho ho Santa Claus is gonna be a very poor this year. Stocking is going to have a lot of potatoes.

No worries.  They have already lost and are fighting tooth and nail to make Apes give up so it isn't as bad as they created it to be. We only have to hold to win

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1