Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

So after they did that, what was the purpose of the APE stock? I thought APE was going to be some part of the conversion. 

Yes, that’s what I thought. Thought it was going to convert into AMC shares. Waiting.

• Upvote 1

Ape converts into AMC shares tomorrow…however once again we got FFFFFFFFFK’D!! How does AMC do the split and have a new CUSIP number and ALL THOSE NAKED SHORTS AND FTD’s NOT BE COVERED?????????? This stock should have shot up through the roof just for this fact alone but once again CORRUPTION WINS AND WE GET FFFFFFFFFFFF’D AMC opened at $1.95 yet somehow instantly after the conversions and very few shares traded it goes from $19.50 all the way down to $16????? how the FFFFF does that happen??? I thought maybe because AMC issued more share ps but no AMC hasn’t issued anymore shares but the stock dropped over $4 right after open BSBSBSBSBSBSBS!!!!! FU Shitadell, Gary Gensler, Corrupt hedgefunds, DOJ, and Brandon hope all of you find your way to where you belong!!!!! They say crime doesn’t pay but we have been proven over and over and over again that it does!! 

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

16 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Ape converts into AMC shares tomorrow…however once again we got FFFFFFFFFK’D!! How does AMC do the split and have a new CUSIP number and ALL THOSE NAKED SHORTS AND FTD’s NOT BE COVERED?????????? This stock should have shot up through the roof just for this fact alone but once again CORRUPTION WINS AND WE GET FFFFFFFFFFFF’D AMC opened at $1.95 yet somehow instantly after the conversions and very few shares traded it goes from $19.50 all the way down to $16????? how the FFFFF does that happen??? I thought maybe because AMC issued more share ps but no AMC hasn’t issued anymore shares but the stock dropped over $4 right after open BSBSBSBSBSBSBS!!!!! FU Shitadell, Gary Gensler, Corrupt hedgefunds, DOJ, and Brandon hope all of you find your way to where you belong!!!!! They say crime doesn’t pay but we have been proven over and over and over again that it does!! 

Thanks for describing EXACTLY how I feel. 

The saddest thing is most of the stupid Sheeple will continue to leave their retirement money in the corrupt markets. The good thing is like the Sheeple they are, they're gonna get sheared.  And now I look forward to the crash. 

Oh and it goes without saying, 

I'LL NEVER SET A FOOT IN AN AMC THEATER AGAIN. Or any other theater for that matter. Hollywood makes nothing but SHIITE anyway. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Exactly, a perfect way to wipe out 90% of illegal shorts. :bs:

They didn't wipe out the illegal shorts. They are still on the hook. It just divided the float by 10. But they still have to close their billions of illegal shares

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, keylime said:

They didn't wipe out the illegal shorts. They are still on the hook. It just divided the float by 10. But they still have to close their billions of illegal shares

We keep saying they have to cover yet. It seems like it goes on and on and they don’t do it. That’s all we can do is hold on. Selling now would be just silly.

• Pow! 3

It aint over until it's over.

The corruption in the markets is becoming more visible. It is also difficult to watch Wall Street destroying lives. It is crony Capitalism and the looting of the US by the banks and shittie hedgefunds.

I feel like I am helping break a shittie system by HODLING. 

How bad is it and how long has it been bad?

Y'know your country is in the shittr when you can invest and make money by following US Sentators' insider trader deals: 

https://www.yahoo.com/now/able-same-stop-getting-frustrated-140000978.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALv_bWrlQM3op5ucHqZD02CYUVp8p3HExHuiZ8QSEsN1s1FwEtN83Q9qnw5k2D-ZiSd8nyR3jqUw1NsMKGpMVcW6I6mJznwL-NszM9a1KAgEQU0S6cExbgtIDUrrY6xwsqnmmBMpPEn_7D5b3bCS_GzOoW9iwx0rfXeLb5HRNPkE

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

14 hours ago, jg1 said:

We keep saying they have to cover yet. It seems like it goes on and on and they don’t do it. That’s all we can do is hold on. Selling now would be just silly.

They have to close out their naked shares not just cover. Closing will bring MOASS. Eventually they will have to close. So yes we just have to wait them out.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, markb57 said:

to me, it just made me require a 5 or 6 digit per share payout.....I am so done with our stock market

With the float divided by 10 the 5 or 6 digit will be quicker to get to. And after this, I am out of the stock market as well. Not my playground anymore. Bastards all!

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, keylime said:

They have to close out their naked shares not just cover. Closing will bring MOASS. Eventually they will have to close. So yes we just have to wait them out.

So tells what’s going to force them to close out of their naked shorts?? The cusip change was assured to do this but apparently not!! The market crashing and margin calls didn’t happen either!! They shitadel and whomever have 100% control over the AMC stock price so again what is going to make it rise now?? There is no small hedgefund that is going to exit first to save themselves or they would have done it already! Shitadel can hold all buy orders as they have this past week and only allow sell orders to hit the market to drive the price down and NO ONE can do anything about it! We are truly FFFFFFF’K period!!!

• Pow! 2

6 hours ago, keylime said:

I think "THEY" showed us pretty dam good that "THEY" don't have to do anything "THEY" don't want to. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I'm getting to the point that I wish I'd never even heard of AMC. :( 

Down to $1,560.00 from $50,200.00

JMHO  pp

I'm down big too but as long as I am not out, I know I'm getting it back and then some.

• Pow! 1