Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

This guy with charts, I wonder what he gets out of this BS technical charts he keeps touting? Squeeze coming soon, look at the charts and the trends, lawsuit good, lawsuit bad yada, yada, yada. And then today AMC is down almost a buck to $3.12 and APE is @2.12. Probably just getting primed for that big squeeze. Probably need another chart reader tech analysis!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

This guy with charts, I wonder what he gets out of this BS technical charts he keeps touting? Squeeze coming soon, look at the charts and the trends, lawsuit good, lawsuit bad yada, yada, yada. And then today AMC is down almost a buck to $3.12 and APE is @2.12. Probably just getting primed for that big squeeze. Probably need another chart reader tech analysis!!

Just have to wait and see how it plaout. You can't judge by the day. He's going by macro fractals not micro as he says the timing of the speed of the fractals are not predictable but the way they play out over the long haul are exactly repetitive.  And he goes back 100 years to prove it. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, keylime said:

Just have to wait and see how it plaout. You can't judge by the day. He's going by macro fractals not micro as he says the timing of the speed of the fractals are not predictable but the way they play out over the long haul are exactly repetitive.  And he goes back 100 years to prove it. 

Yes but anything past say maybe 10 years is a moot point also as the criminals haven’t been able to manic the market like they can today with no backlash or charges or anything. Citidell does whatever they want it’s already been proven they think they are too big to fail and are getting away with crime after crime with barely a slap on the wrist of Pennie’s on the dollar! Will definitely be interesting to see what happens with the reverse spirit this Thursday, with all these FTD’s and synthetic shares it should take off especially since they are changing the cusip number we have been told the shorts must close correct???!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Woollyback said:

All I can say is that for my stock to break even after the reverse split it needs to over $400 so Im not looking too happy at present

Emotions should never be a part of this game. That's what they are counting on. My focus has always been Buy and Hold to zero if I have to. Because AMC is going to be debt free from the RS, zero is never going to happen. Why do you think they are attacking it with a vengeance. They are hanging on for dear life and are dead ducks when the Short thesis is dead. They will be the ones to lose everything. So the only thing they can do is tank it like the criminals they are. We couldn't be in a better position for the MOASS and they know it.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

• Pow! 1

19 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes but anything past say maybe 10 years is a moot point also as the criminals haven’t been able to manic the market like they can today with no backlash or charges or anything. Citidell does whatever they want it’s already been proven they think they are too big to fail and are getting away with crime after crime with barely a slap on the wrist of Pennie’s on the dollar! Will definitely be interesting to see what happens with the reverse spirit this Thursday, with all these FTD’s and synthetic shares it should take off especially since they are changing the cusip number we have been told the shorts must close correct???!!!

I really don't know if the cusip number change will force them to close or if they have an illegal way around it as they seem to have done everything else.  But it will be interesting to see what the RS does to them.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Itching to buy more AMC at $1.98.

Incredible!? Incredulous!?

'Sold!' to the fool that thinks that the criminal hedgies can't take it lower while the self regulators twiddle their thumbs and look to hide behind their regulations that have legitimized theft on a global scale. 🤓

• Upvote 2

I found this in my email today from Robinhood.

Upcoming AMC Corporate Action
Hi My Name, on Thursday, August 24, 2023, AMC Entertainment Holding Inc. (AMC) will perform a 1-for-10 reverse split. You'll be impacted if you hold AMC up to August 23, 2023 at 8 PM ET.
Here’s what will happen:
  • At the start of pre-market hours, 7 AM ET on August 24, 2023, the number of shares customers hold will decrease by 10x, and the price per share will increase by 10x.
  • Since the decrease in shares equals the increase in price, the collective value of AMC shares will remain the same.
    • For example, if you own 10 shares of AMC worth $25.00 on August 25, 2023, after the split you’ll own 1 share of AMC worth $25.00 per share—so your total equity in AMC won’t change.
AMC also plans to complete a stock dividend payable on August 28, 2023. Shareholders will receive 0.1333333333 additional shares for every share held as of August 24, 2023. The eligible shares are based on your post split position.
The split is a corporate action taken by AMC Entertainment Holding Inc., and Robinhood wasn’t involved in the decision. If you'd like to learn more about the reasons behind AMC Entertainment Holding Inc.’s decision to perform a stock split, we encourage you to visit their investor relations page.
For more information on reverse splits, check out this Learn article or our Help Center.
- The Robinhood Team
  • Thanks 2