Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Kinda want to beat them at their own game. Notice at market close they keep us just above the 10% ssr rule of shorting? Do a share dump at 3 central from the 9% to push down to a 10% loss so the can only short on the way up? Traders try to paint and keeps us under the threshold of the 10%.  Just saying 

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Sloan14 said:

Kinda want to beat them at their own game. Notice at market close they keep us just above the 10% ssr rule of shorting? Do a share dump at 3 central from the 9% to push down to a 10% loss so the can only short on the way up? Traders try to paint and keeps us under the threshold of the 10%.  Just saying 

Their game is 'criminal activity' to come out on top, but if you can figure a way to **** with them that is better than buy and hold, I am all for it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

55 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

So does anyone think it will go below $20 or less a share? 

That's a ton of manipulation. They're already hiding 70 percent of the buys in the dark pool. How much more can they hide, selling millions more fake shares before this thing blows up in their face? The APES own over 80 percent of the float. I actually believe we own over 3 times or more the float. So getting it below 20 would be a massive feat of manipulation. Can they do it? I can't say definitively "No". But if it does, like everyone has said, I'd be buying at that garage sale. Which would mean millions of Apes and Institutions who have been buying in would be buying more, which means billions of new fake shares and billions more FTD's, and more interest owed. I mean, put a Million dollar price tag on that floor. I just don't think the higher ups, whoever they may be, would be crazy enough to let that happen. I would think Margin calls would come in before that happened. 

BUT....

If it did go below 20 we would be in a whole new level of hedgefundery the likes that could never be imagined.

And I'd be watching with a smile on my face. I might have to sell a few of my dinar to jump in even more if that happened. Anyone want to buy 3 million dinar? I give good price....HA!

• Pow! 5

12 minutes ago, keylime said:

That's a ton of manipulation. They're already hiding 70 percent of the buys in the dark pool. How much more can they hide, selling millions more fake shares before this thing blows up in their face? The APES own over 80 percent of the float. I actually believe we own over 3 times or more the float. So getting it below 20 would be a massive feat of manipulation. Can they do it? I can't say definitively "No". But if it does, like everyone has said, I'd be buying at that garage sale. Which would mean millions of Apes and Institutions who have been buying in would be buying more, which means billions of new fake shares and billions more FTD's, and more interest owed. I mean, put a Million dollar price tag on that floor. I just don't think the higher ups, whoever they may be, would be crazy enough to let that happen. I would think Margin calls would come in before that happened. 

BUT....

If it did go below 20 we would be in a whole new level of hedgefundery the likes that could never be imagined.

And I'd be watching with a smile on my face. I might have to sell a few of my dinar to jump in even more if that happened. Anyone want to buy 3 million dinar? I give good price....HA!

I hope so....I don't get on reddit so is there still a rally over there? I said I wasn't going to buy anymore but if it goes below $20 I guess I might. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

I hope so....I don't get on reddit so is there still a rally over there? I said I wasn't going to buy anymore but if it goes below $20 I guess I might. 

Not sure what you mean by "rally" but there are over 350 people in r/amcstock that talk about it, visit it, post and encourage one another daily, all day. 

• Upvote 3