Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Well looks like Citadel just screwed us again as of yesterday AMC is no longer on the Threshold securities list magically just fell off but that is still after the 13th day and guess what they DIDN’T COVER any of those FTD’s!!! Because if they did the stock would absolutely shot up significantly!!! Truly amazing but I guess these hedgies are going to stick out and do whatever illegal shenanigans they can until we have our market crash which will save them!! I sure hope we get a gamma squeeze or something before September as all indicators are showing we will have a market crash coming up that will be worse then 2008!! 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Well looks like Citadel just screwed us again as of yesterday AMC is no longer on the Threshold securities list magically just fell off but that is still after the 13th day and guess what they DIDN’T COVER any of those FTD’s!!! Because if they did the stock would absolutely shot up significantly!!! Truly amazing but I guess these hedgies are going to stick out and do whatever illegal shenanigans they can until we have our market crash which will save them!! I sure hope we get a gamma squeeze or something before September as all indicators are showing we will have a market crash coming up that will be worse then 2008!! 

The threshold securities wasn't the catalyst for the MOASS. It was and still is a small piece of the puzzle. They may have gotten off the list but are still responsible for every FTD that got them on it. Steady as she goes. The pressure is building on them more than ever. They are still losing billions a week. 

The bullish sentiment is higher than ever, especially long term, whereas the bearish sentiment is short term and mostly made up. 

This is going to blow up in their faces.

And there are way smarter people in this than me who are licking their chops knowing it is inevitable.

We just have to be patient and hold and not let the ancillary things move our emotions one way or the other. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, keylime said:

The threshold securities wasn't the catalyst for the MOASS. It was and still is a small piece of the puzzle. They may have gotten off the list but are still responsible for every FTD that got them on it. Steady as she goes. The pressure is building on them more than ever. They are still losing billions a week. 

The bullish sentiment is higher than ever, especially long term, whereas the bearish sentiment is short term and mostly made up. 

And there are way smarter people in this than me who are licking their chops knowing it is inevitable.

We just have to be patient and hold and not let the ancillary things move our emotions one way or the other. 

Thxs keylime, your explanation helps. Well I will be holding right up to what I have as my exit plan, and they are NOT going to get off cheap either

pp

42269282_2133252456897419_34071075334022

• Pow! 4

54 minutes ago, keylime said:

Thanks again Keylime yes I agree with you, it was just disappointing to see them get away with just something else I guess!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks again Keylime yes I agree with you, it was just disappointing to see them get away with just something else I guess!!

They could be right back on it Monday night. They're only kicking the can down the road. Not gettin away wit nutin. Ha!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

My friends ask me where did I find out about the AMC stock and they laugh when I tell them the dinar site from a keylime. They haven't stopped laughing from the dinar, hope this time and soon it pans out. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

My friends ask me where did I find out about the AMC stock and they laugh when I tell them the dinar site from a keylime. They haven't stopped laughing from the dinar, hope this time and soon it pans out. 

I hear ya their jg1. People I know rub my nose in it from time to time.  Keeping my mouth shut this time ⏲️

Pp

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I have a very strong feeling about this one. I honestly believe we will all do well as long as the majority of Apes hold. Been out of work for close to 7 months now due to this stupid COVID-19. At my age I am ready to retire and this may help me realize that goal.

Go Apes, Go Retirement, go pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

Good Morning fellow Apes,

Looking like we will see a drop at the opening bell, but in watching closely the last while this is normal and we should see a nice rebound.

Hold fast my friends, I sense it to be an exciting week and I predict that we will see it bust the $50 mark by days end.

Cheers, pp   :bagofmoney:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Good morning all my APE family.

The Market Makers and Hedgies job is to wear us down then out. 

Our job is to HOLD even if you can't buy anymore. If you can buy, don't look for a dip. Just BUY.

Either way, just HOLD.

They will keep digging deeper. And even if the price goes down we know it's an illusion. The real price will appear when they start buying back. 

I hope it is this week but they have deep pockets but are losing daily. 

Remember, the shorts they are paying interest on and the FTDs were in the 8 to 12 range. BUT now they will begin to really feel the squeeze because our price jumped over 50 in June and has been in that range ever since where the interest and FTDs are substantially higher causing them to bleed harder.

That is not sustainable. 

Eventually their bank will break and the MOASS will begin. 

APES Stronger Together!

Let's have a GREEN kick down the Hedgies door week!!!

• Pow! 5