Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I need me some more childrens!!! Lol!!!

You better get started right now. We aren't getting any younger. ++ On the stimulus $$ = More AMC shares.lol

Edited by jg1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, 3KINGS said:

lol , mine said the same thing , i said but the guys on dinarvets said to HOLD so that's what i will do

We will see! I will give it more time, but if nothing is done in a relatively short amount of time meaning the SEC, the longer it goes the more I don't think anything will happen. Just my thought, we shall see! I hope we are singing and dancing on an island SOON! GO AMC

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

J.P. Morgan just said they want no part of this Shite Storm. 

Watch "AMC | JP Morgan Retires (1) Account from The DTCC." on YouTube

Not sure if this is good or bad. What's to stop other hedge funds to do the same and just bankrupt AMC. We'll see anddddddddd HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Facts! Is that your driveway @markb57 ?

If I had my choice, yes, 1/2 mile would be about right.....however, depends on total cost. Just for the heck of it, I just checked the cost of a 1/2 mile asphalt driveway would be. $65,000!!!!, that's crazy!

• Pow! 3

23 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Not sure if this is good or bad. What's to stop other hedge funds to do the same and just bankrupt AMC. We'll see anddddddddd HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, it's good. Morgan sees the writing on the wall and is telling the other hedgefunds, screw you guys, we're not going down with you. Secondly, the only way anyone can bankrupt AMC is for Adam Aaron to burn through their billion and a half liquidity and the Apes to abandon ship.

Not going to happen.

If anyone is going bankrupt, it's the greedy Hedgies.

This is the beginning of the funds circling the their own wagons to save themselves.

It's great news.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

22 minutes ago, markb57 said:

If I had my choice, yes, 1/2 mile would be about right.....however, depends on total cost. Just for the heck of it, I just checked the cost of a 1/2 mile asphalt driveway would be. $65,000!!!!, that's crazy!

How about a MOASSPHALT driveway?

That would be better than the yellow brick road. Lol!

And 100k would be the floor.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, keylime said:

First of all, it's good. Morgan sees the writing on the wall and is telling the other hedgefunds, screw you guys, we're not going down with you. Secondly, the only way anyone can bankrupt AMC is for Adam Aaron to burn through their billion and a half liquidity and the Apes to abandon ship.

Not going to happen.

This is the beginning of the funds circling the their own wagons to save themselves.

It's great news.

@keylime so what's your take on a time period. I'm with the longer it takes the less it's going to happen like over 2 months. I just feel like they sweep more under the rug. What would be the trigger for something  big to happen if you know?

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

@keylime so what's your take on a time period. I'm with the longer it takes the less it's going to happen like over 2 months. I just feel like they sweep more under the rug. What would be the trigger for something  big to happen if you know?

I think the longer it takes the bigger it's going to blow up because more people will buy in and Hedgies will be in such a deep hole, how long do you think the institutions they are borrowing money from will continue to carry their ever growing debt before they get Margin Called. 

I feel like we are within a couple months but I will hold for as long as it takes. Lawsuits are coming against the Hedgies by folks like Wes Christian, and his ilk.

This is getting crazier and crazier everyday and we just have to be patient.

Not if, but when.

Matt Kohrs just had a Livestream with Wes Christian he'll probably post later talking about the case they are bringing up.

So one way or another this dynamite is getting blown. 

• Pow! 4

7 minutes ago, keylime said:

I think the longer it takes the bigger it's going to blow up because more people will buy in and Hedgies will be in such a deep hole, how long do you think the institutions they are borrowing money from will continue to carry their ever growing debt before they get Margin Called. 

I feel like we are within a couple months but I will hold for as long as it takes. Lawsuits are coming against the Hedgies by folks like Wes Christian, and his ilk.

This is getting crazier and crazier everyday and we just have to be patient.

Not if, but when.

Matt Kohrs just had a Livestream with Wes Christian he'll probably post later talking about the case they are bringing up.

So one way or another this dynamite is getting blown. 

Thanks for your insight like always....Always value your opinion...

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Thanks for your insight like always....Always value your opinion...

The bottom line. There's no way this is not happening. 

How long?

Can't say. But it is sooo worth holding.

Once in a lifetime. I'm not throwing that away no matter how long it takes.

I've been working for myself over 35 years on mostly construction sites. And I have never come near the potential money I'll have just by buying and holding, even if it takes a year.

But I truly believe it won't take that long.

• Pow! 5