Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I've seen this game of hovering back and forth all day at one price before. One day a couple months ago it went back and forth within a few pennies at 8 dollars the whole day. It was quite a sight to watch them manipulate it. The good news it obviously went up after that craziness. 

Today it appears they are doing the same thing at 40. The future looks brighter than ever as they obviously can only manipulate it for so long before buying pressure makes it blast off.

We just have to be patient as they waste all of their bullets. 

Then Boom! Our bomb goes off and we clear the battlefield.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, boomhand86 said:

I agree, it makes me wonder if the Sec is turning a blind eye to it or quietly building a case 

Patience is never a passive activity. In our case, it is the art of taking actions like buying and holding, even when it can hurt short term, all the while the movement continues to build. It is all about sitting tight and admiring our diamond hands ready to buy more.

Also, any legal issues can take months to build a case. We see FINRA recently inviting feedback from the public on the issue to deepen their knowledge pool. So, the SEC is likely looking at all the legal angles, but it will come back to politics every time. No party wants a market crash on their watch unless political gains can be made. This is why the Apes are such an important group and movement. The fact the Apes are international, too, means it will only take the international media to jump on this, then the integrity of the whole system is under the microscope. So, we are sitting tight for bonus macro external factors or influences, which are many, that will accelerate the fire.

As this kicked off with GME in January and a little later with AMC, the groundswell is building. And, this has been years in the making across red and blue parties kicking the can down the road. Reminding us of a timeless paradox that most politicians are cheap, but often cost us dearly.

This fight is a worthy fight and more people will know it as each day passes.

1 hour ago, boomhand86 said:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

I'm trying to hold on!!!!!! Sometimes it is hard to wrap my head around and thinking the biggies aren't going to let the working man ahead. 

This is for both of you and everyone else. 

As should be WELL KNOWN here I'm Freakishly BULLISH on Silver. In fact I now own more money in Silver than I've ever held in anything in my life. So don't take what I'm about to say lightly. 

I'm considering selling enough Silver to buy another 100 shares of AMC. There is NO DOUBT whatsoever in my mind that this stock is going to blow through the roof. And my heart tells me that will be much sooner than anyone thinks. 

Don't give up when the evidence points directly towards the most desirable outcome. Big time market players are buying AMC because they know that Citadel has Freakishly overplayed their hand and they know there is easy money to be made here. 

Citadel thinks that by driving the price down retail investors will sell. Well I got some news for them. Push AMC to $32 dollars a share PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Watch this "Dumb APE" Buy,Buy, Buy. :goodnews:

2 hours ago, boomhand86 said:

I agree, it makes me wonder if the Sec is turning a blind eye to it or quietly building a case 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

well, just like the IQD. we hold, wait and see.....

True except the pressure of losing billions a day will be the trigger. What's that trigger for IQD revaluing? Oh yes the elusive HCL to be passed by a bunch of never do nothings.

I like our MOASS chance of happening first. But, you never know. Could happen at the same time. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Keylime, the only difference is with amc we are dealing with modern day crooks and with the iqd we are dealing with 7th century crooks.....

Well not the only difference but definitely one of them. HA!

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

I was sooo confused, I thought generational wealth meant I could pass down wealth, but now I understand you have to wait for generations to become wealthy through Dinars and AMC. lol...GO AMC! Prove me wrong.... I could hook you guys  up. If I cashed out all of mine 99% of a change it will go to 25K a share! lol

• Haha 5