Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

In the words of the great Luke Skywalker..."I have a bad feeling about this." 

I just believe that if something hasn't been done at this point I don't know what the hold up would be. I hope I am wrong! Shouldn't the SEC step in and possibly freeze purchasing any more AMC stock until this is resolved or looked into? Or is possible for the heddgies to just keep prolonging the whole situation until the cards fall on their side? I don't know I have to be a negative Nelly on a Monday. At work I  have to deal with the IRS so I know how crooked they can be.....

Also how long the Gamestop for their squeeze to happen?

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

Good morning all my APE family.

The Market Makers and Hedgies job is to wear us down then out. 

Our job is to HOLD even if you can't buy anymore. If you can buy, don't look for a dip. Just BUY.

Either way, just HOLD.

They will keep digging deeper. And even if the price goes down we know it's an illusion. The real price will appear when they start buying back. 

I hope it is this week but they have deep pockets but are losing daily. 

Remember, the shorts they are paying interest on and the FTDs were in the 8 to 12 range. BUT now they will begin to really feel the squeeze because our price jumped over 50 in June and has been in that range ever since where the interest and FTDs are substantially higher causing them to bleed harder.

That is not sustainable. 

Eventually their bank will break and the MOASS will begin. 

APES Stronger Together!

Let's have a GREEN kick down the Hedgies door week!!!

Should have waited a few minutes to post! You should be a hostage negotiator you are good at talking people off the edge! Have a great day my friend!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Should have waited a few minutes to post! You should be a hostage negotiator you are good at talking people off the edge! Have a great day my friend!

Lol! Just presenting the facts Ape.

Just the facts.

Ha! 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Good Morning everyone, 

Just wanna drop the BOMB💥 that this ain't over yet.

Watch "AMC STOCK CHARLES PAYNE HAS A MESSAGE FOR ALL APES. I CRIED. OFFICIAL AMC STOCK HYPE VIDEO 🔥🔥🔥" on YouTube

Great video! CP is a Great Ape for this movement!

• Upvote 2

I am just holding what I have. I am seeing allot of info, maybe FUD, on all these dark pools and basically extremely corrupt hedgies and govt manipulation. I am just going to hold and wait and see. We might be waiting a long time. Hope not. Dinar 2.0....???

Even Trey Trades didn't seem to optimistic. When I start seeing these youtubers getting all defensive and jumping back at their viewers, it has me concerned.

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

Trey Trades didn't seem to optimistic. When I start seeing these youtubers getting all defensive and jumping back at their viewers, it has me concerned

My following comments are as much for everyone as they are for you. 

Seeing these dark pool attacks don't really cause me any concerns whatsoever. I'm not a stock trader like @Pitcher but I am a FAST learner. The technicals all indicate that APES aren't selling and most of the trading is in the dark pools. There's still a few shares being loaned but not enough to cause the more than 20% dip in the last 4 weeks. 

All this indicates that Citadel is literally selling naked shares (fake shares). As has been stated there are algorithms in place that will force those fake shares and shorted shares to be covered. Citadel will most likely be bankrupt in the end. Which is why they're using every bit of psychological attacks and manipulative techniques they can. 

As of last Friday and now today news is coming out that other major Hedge funds and companies like Walmart and Facebook are buying AMC stock. 

The APES have struck First Blood with Citadel and the Hedgies and now major players want a piece of the game. These major players aren't interested in any small investment, they are interested in BIG MONEY. 

So you can bet your scared little butt that from here on out it's their battle. We started it but Major institutions are going to finish it. 

THIS GAME JUST GOT REAL.

And to be truthful, I was wondering when this would happen. Because in the end it's all about the money with the major players. 

• Pow! 6

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My following comments are as much for everyone as they are for you. 

Seeing these dark pool attacks don't really cause me any concerns whatsoever. I'm not a stock trader like @Pitcher but I am a FAST learner. The technicals all indicate that APES aren't selling and most of the trading is in the dark pools. There's still a few shares being loaned but not enough to cause the more than 20% dip in the last 4 weeks. 

All this indicates that Citadel is literally selling naked shares (fake shares). As has been stated there are algorithms in place that will force those fake shares and shorted shares to be covered. Citadel will most likely be bankrupt in the end. Which is why they're using every bit of psychological attacks and manipulative techniques they can. 

As of last Friday and now today news is coming out that other major Hedge funds and companies like Walmart and Facebook are buying AMC stock. 

The APES have struck First Blood with Citadel and the Hedgies and now major players want a piece of the game. These major players aren't interested in any small investment, they are interested in BIG MONEY. 

So you can bet your scared little butt that from here on out it's their battle. We started it but Major institutions are going to finish it. 

THIS GAME JUST GOT REAL.

And to be truthful, I was wondering when this would happen. Because in the end it's all about the money with the major players. 

So true. And not just Institutional Whales but Retail Whales will start jumping in at a certain predetermined price point. With those entities combined the jig will be up.

I have only Daniel 5 to quote for these Market Makers and Hedgefunds

The writing is on the wall, it has been read, and it says "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Parsin"

This is the inscription that was written:

mene, mene, tekel, parsin

“Here is what these words mean:

Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.

Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.

Peres: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.

In this case, the Medes are the APES and the Persians are the Whales.

Thus, it is only a matter of time.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3