Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An official in the Central Bank: There is no return to the previous dollar price .. Any decision to reduce it means heading for an economic massacre

yota691

An official in the Central Bank: There is no return to the previous dollar price .. Any decision to reduce it means heading for an economic massacre

Central Bank: service launch

three hundred fifty Economie 2021/03/30 15:09

The Central Bank resolved the debate on the price of the dollar against the dinar and the process of reducing it, announcing that there is no return to the previous price, and the price will not be reduced under any circumstances, while confirming that there is, at the same time, no intention to raise the price from 145 thousand per 100 dollars. The general manager of accounting at the bank, Ihssan Shamran, said in a press statement followed by (Baghdad Today), that "the current price of the dollar is very reasonable and therefore the bank has settled on it and that any decision to reduce it means that we are heading towards an economic massacre." central bank". The Central Bank called for "ending" what it called "the quarrels and shouts calling for the return of the previous price," indicating that "this matter is not based on any economic vision ... despite the integrity of the intentions of those who demand it." And he considered that "these statements contribute to the instability of the price, since the news and its differences contribute to a lack of confidence in the exchange market and its stability." Shamran, an advisor to the central bank governor, considered that "the process of raising the dollar against the dinar was long overdue because this matter contributed to protecting the domestic product, in addition to that the lifting process increased the financial costs of the exporting countries to Iraq by 22%, which contributes to increasing competition between the imported product." And domestic product. " And Shamran said, "Even suspicions of money laundering also ended with the raising of the dollar, and this is one of the most important benefits that Iraq obtained as a result of the process of changing the exchange process." The Director General of Accounting at the Central Bank revealed that "the public finances obtained about 10 trillion dinars as a result of the process of raising the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar. Consequently, that ministry is now supposed to allocate about 20 to 30 percent of the collected amount (10 trillion) for the purpose of distributing it to citizens who are among the The poverty line and today they went below this line, which amounted to about ten million citizens, as financial grants, and this is part of the central bank's understandings with the ministry regarding the process of changing the currency exchange rate.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Central Bank: service launch

three hundred fifty Economie 2021/03/30 15:09

The Central Bank resolved the debate on the price of the dollar against the dinar and the process of reducing it, announcing that there is no return to the previous price, and the price will not be reduced under any circumstances, while confirming that there is, at the same time, no intention to raise the price from 145 thousand per 100 dollars. The general manager of accounting at the bank, Ihssan Shamran, said in a press statement followed by (Baghdad Today), that "the current price of the dollar is very reasonable and therefore the bank has settled on it and that any decision to reduce it means that we are heading towards an economic massacre." central bank". The Central Bank called for "ending" what it called "the quarrels and shouts calling for the return of the previous price," indicating that "this matter is not based on any economic vision ... despite the integrity of the intentions of those who demand it." And he considered that "these statements contribute to the instability of the price, since the news and its differences contribute to a lack of confidence in the exchange market and its stability." Shamran, an advisor to the central bank governor, considered that "the process of raising the dollar against the dinar was long overdue because this matter contributed to protecting the domestic product, in addition to that the lifting process increased the financial costs of the exporting countries to Iraq by 22%, which contributes to increasing competition between the imported product." And domestic product. " And Shamran said, "Even suspicions of money laundering also ended with the raising of the dollar, and this is one of the most important benefits that Iraq obtained as a result of the process of changing the exchange process." The Director General of Accounting at the Central Bank revealed that "the public finances obtained about 10 trillion dinars as a result of the process of raising the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar. Consequently, that ministry is now supposed to allocate about 20 to 30 percent of the collected amount (10 trillion) for the purpose of distributing it to citizens who are among the The poverty line and today they went below this line, which amounted to about ten million citizens, as financial grants, and this is part of the central bank's understandings with the ministry regarding the process of changing the currency exchange rate.

I think they are a bunch of liars liars pants on fire. Tell that to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.

I'm sure it's the same old story, The CBI wants to continue with the auctions so they can bankroll all the money they make.

Edited by jg1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Well guys they just answered our Rv question. They are going to keep the exchange rate at 1450 until they pull in the large notes in Iraq which is necessary to get to the RV. They have pulled in $10 trillion dollars the question is how long will this take. They are not going back to the 1190 which would be counter productive. Safedinar is still on back order for about the 10th day in a row. Go Iraq Go RV!!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

I hope this is a temporary delay to our rv. If iraq didn't want to return to previous rate 1190 at this moment , this can be a good news for us because once iraq really decide to increase the rate one day in the future, the rate hopefully will return to old rate ( glory rate ) =3.22 usd. Who knows god perform a miracle.

• Upvote 5

Rvmydinar, I don't think it is a delay to our RV, it is the only way to our RV! (that rhymes) I believe this is all part of the Economic White Paper Reform that went into effect on 1.1.2021. I think the IMF and World bank has it calculated and the rate will be implemented eventually,  we just don't know when. I read an article a while back that 80% of the dinar is in neighboring Countries and the other 20% is in Iraq. I am hoping that the more IQD they pull in the higher the rate but the people behind all of this already know what the rate is because they know how much dinar is out there as well Go Iraq!! Go RV!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

17 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Rvmydinar, I don't think it is a delay to our RV, it is the only way to our RV! (that rhymes) I believe this is all part of the Economic White Paper Reform that went into effect on 1.1.2021. I think the IMF and World bank has it calculated and the rate will be implemented eventually,  we just don't know when. I read an article a while back that 80% of the dinar is in neighboring Countries and the other 20% is in Iraq. I am hoping that the more IQD they pull in the higher the rate but the people behind all of this already know what the rate is because they know how much dinar is out there as well Go Iraq!! Go RV!!

If 80% of the dinars is in neighboring countries, that means dinar holders in neighboring countries already know that the iqd will rv eventually and they also want to get rich from the rv too. The question is do you think 80% of dinar holders in neighboring countries want to return their dinars back to iraq voluntarily if they don't make nice profits from rv? I think they wait as long as possible like all of us here in the us. By the way, do the 80% of dinar holders  in neighboring countries include all us investors?

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

We are included as well. When we exchange our dinars for dollars it will go to our Federal Reserve Bank and never make it back to Iraq so they are concerned with the amount that is in Iraq. Iraq has an estimated amount of $65 Billion Dollars in their Central Bank to back their currency that will not be returned to the US. the two are pegged together. Iraq also has a basket of currencies in their Central Bank and I believe they just added the Chinese yuan. I use to be able to find it on their CBI website.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2