Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's Get REAL, People, On The COVID-19 "Pandemic" Hysteria

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I had heard they were letting the inmates out of the prisons as well as those in the mental health institutions.....a great deal of "craziness" go around DV lately......

Given that....you seem to be a friend of Shedagal.....that is a huge + for me......

I assure you my niece is not delusional......her experiences are real......

Covid 19 is just as real as the 58,315 lives that were lost in Vietnam.....just a different story......not made up......not delusional......

Glad you have recovered an you and your family are doing well......

Stay healthy........CL

Thank you for the kind words. All im saying is the timing is coinciding with a lot of financial bubbles, like the housing market, stocks, student loans, and bonds, it would seem sense this is affecting the economy that this is a smokescreen an excuse to cause a deliberate economic downfall/trend, viruses have always existed, this one is no different with the exception of hype on a mass scale. In my opinion it is a signal for economic collapse. 

Now for all people who are actually living in fear, i wish they wouldn't but i understand why it happens. I do believe that fear makes things worse for someone, just from experience. If people are dying then it was an underlying issue, because a virus can't do harm to a healthy cell. The virus gets pooped out by a working cell. If the cell is already weak it takes over. So really vaccines are the last thing you want to take because vaccines are loaded with genetic material that the cells attack! The cells will push the virus out of it and into the interstitial areas and then the lymphatic system which is your bodies sewer system including all glands (number in the thousands) will wrap it up in mucous and push it out usually your mouth ears eyes and skin! So a cough is not a bad thing, its a sign your body is detoxing and doing its job. The only reason we get cancer is cuz the lymphatic system gets rigid over time from consuming the wrong things, and so those glands end up backed up and hard (this is cancer), but really if you could properly detox your body with alkaline foods cuz acids destroy the body like grapes is a good detoxer. Lemons in water, they are metabolized as alkaline. These foods high in pH will get your lymph system working. The virus will be expelled naturally as long as your body has the materials it needs. 

No one should fear this virus. SARS, SWINE FLU, HIV/AIDS, EBOLA, cancer, disease. Even if you do know someone who is ill, Tell them they have the power to heal, because in fact they do. And Fear is not the power that heals. 

Just opining.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Thank you for the kind words. All im saying is the timing is coinciding with a lot of financial bubbles, like the housing market, stocks, student loans, and bonds, it would seem sense this is affecting the economy that this is a smokescreen an excuse to cause a deliberate economic downfall/trend, viruses have always existed, this one is no different with the exception of hype on a mass scale. In my opinion it is a signal for economic collapse. 

Now for all people who are actually living in fear, i wish they wouldn't but i understand why it happens. I do believe that fear makes things worse for someone, just from experience. If people are dying then it was an underlying issue, because a virus can't do harm to a healthy cell. The virus gets pooped out by a working cell. If the cell is already weak it takes over. So really vaccines are the last thing you want to take because vaccines are loaded with genetic material that the cells attack! The cells will push the virus out of it and into the interstitial areas and then the lymphatic system which is your bodies sewer system including all glands (number in the thousands) will wrap it up in mucous and push it out usually your mouth ears eyes and skin! So a cough is not a bad thing, its a sign your body is detoxing and doing its job. The only reason we get cancer is cuz the lymphatic system gets rigid over time from consuming the wrong things, and so those glands end up backed up and hard (this is cancer), but really if you could properly detox your body with alkaline foods cuz acids destroy the body like grapes is a good detoxer. Lemons in water, they are metabolized as alkaline. These foods high in pH will get your lymph system working. The virus will be expelled naturally as long as your body has the materials it needs. 

No one should fear this virus. SARS, SWINE FLU, HIV/AIDS, EBOLA, cancer, disease. Even if you do know someone who is ill, Tell them they have the power to heal, because in fact they do. And Fear is not the power that heals. 

Just opining.

No worries.....you can query your friend SDG about my postings......you and I are much on the same page...."It's all connected" is a theme of mine......

Fear does not heal....but fear can prevent foolish actions......JMO

Stay healthy!....CL

• Like 2

On 4/7/2020 at 3:55 AM, Karsten said:

Would anyone like to applaud the close to 18,000 that have recovered in the US or would you rather dwell on the 1000 so so that died from what ever that was Listed as COVID-19.

No one is dying of Strokes these day, no Heart problems, no auto accident.....God Forbid....We haven't had a Mass Shooting since the last time the Liberals needed a Distraction..

Maybe we can all have a discussion about the Clinton's.

Clinton-Owned Medical Supply Company Quadruples Price for Ventilators and Masks.

https://potatriotsunite.com/clinton-owned-medical-supply-company-quadruples-price-for-ventilators-and-masks/

So ask yourselves....Why is Pelosi walking around without a mask in a hall way full of reports without Masks inviting people to come visit China Town......

Something bigger is going on and this Covid-19 is the slight of hand....Pay attention to what We Say......Nothing to see over here.

So here is what I can't figure out.....Why would POTUS Trump go along with it if this is all a Ruse to take control of ...say the World. Are we being Played by those in Office that have the Power or are They (those in Office) being Play by Potus Trump?

I predict this Covid-19 will die off as soon as Pelosi and Schumer figure out this was another bust or they start a full blown Impeachment over "What did he Know and When did He Know It" .....Just I have a problem....When Did They Know it and What Did They know to Sell off Stock well Before it Happened.

It you don't think there is something else going on Here that doesn't make you think WTF is Really Going on.......Check into Tickets for the next train going to a FEMA Covid-19 Free Hospital Camp.....Millions did that at Gun Point and it didn't work out so well for them.

Just too many questions of Why, or Why Hasn't this happened....Why are some non Essential but Liquor Store Employes are....I haven't checked but are Marijuana Outlets also Essential to the Economy....I can't buy a firearm (like I need another one) or Ammo (like I need any more) (Charlie Wilson's War would pale if a push came to a shove) but you can buy Booze and Grass all the while Convicted Felons are being let out of jail across the country so they don't get Covid-19 while locked up for Rape, Murder and what not.

Someone had better start thinking here real soon and questioning what the hell is going on and Demanding Answers before it is to late.

Just my opinion and it is what it is.

Karsten

But it's not a US problem only....It's all over the world......

The fact some said in the beginning ( and some still do) it's just a li'l more than a normal seasonal flu...Well that's obviously dangerous BS talk.....

Social distancing and appropriate, tough ( enforced if necessary) measures  ( along with medicines) are , seemingly the only way

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I had heard they were letting the inmates out of the prisons as well as those in the mental health institutions.....a great deal of "craziness" go around DV lately......

Given that....you seem to be a friend of Shedagal.....that is a huge + for me......

I assure you my niece is not delusional......her experiences are real......

Covid 19 is just as real as the 58,315 lives that were lost in Vietnam.....just a different story......not made up......not delusional......

Glad you have recovered an you and your family are doing well......

Stay healthy........CL

And also believing it's a huge conspiration organized by some wicked PTB for whatever motives...I mean, sure, everything could be...

But it's involving the whole world.....So.......

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

No one should fear this virus. SARS, SWINE FLU, HIV/AIDS, EBOLA, cancer, disease.

Great Points, Peace Sign!

Fear is an inflammatory that swells body tissues and impedes necessary bodily functions.

Fear also creates the release of cortisol that impedes the immune system for immunities necessary to fight infectious conditions like COVID-19.

Fear is NEVER a good thing as a means for healthy living.

• Upvote 1

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*†
  • Total cases: 395,011
  • Total deaths: 12,754
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 55 (50 states, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)

* Data include both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 reported to CDC or tested at CDC since January 21, 2020, with the exception of testing results for persons repatriated to the United States from Wuhan, China and Japan. State and local public health departments are now testing and publicly reporting their cases. In the event of a discrepancy between CDC cases and cases reported by state and local public health officials, data reported by states should be considered the most up to date.

† Numbers updated Saturday and Sunday are not confirmed by state and territorial health departments. These numbers will be modified when numbers are updated on Monday.

Mortality Rate is 12,754 / 395, 011 = 3.23% for REPORTED cases.

image.png.987deff228ca0f1be0aba33d97c6ac67.png

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Severe Disease

Cumulative COVID-19-associated hospitalization rates since March 1, 2020, will be updated weekly.  The overall cumulative hospitalization rate is 4.6 per 100,000, with the highest rates in persons 65 years and older (13.8 per 100,000) and 50-64 years (7.4 per 100,000).

The percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia and influenza is 8.2% which is above the epidemic threshold of 7.2%.  Deaths due to pneumonia have increased sharply since the end of February, while those due to influenza increased modestly through early March and declined this week. Deaths attributed specifically to COVID-19 will be reported next week.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview.html

4.6 / 100,000 x 360,000,000 million people in The United States Of America = 16,560 hospital beds

16.560 hospital beds / 6,146 hospitals = 2.7 COVID-19 hospital beds per hospital.

Let's Get, REAL, People!!!

The COVID-19 is REAL but NO BIG DEAL!!!

Yes, NEEDLESS loss of life and a need to pray for those afflicted/affected BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY TO PRAY FOR THOSE AFFLICTED/AFFECTED BY THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just a FYI......1740 American Citizens lost their lives in the past 24 hours to this covid 19 hoax....

That "hoax" of Vietnam.....the most deaths in day.......

The single most lethal day of the war for American troops was Jan. 31, 1968, when 246 personnel were killed or mortally wounded as the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army regulars launched the Tet Offensive....

All American lives matter...!

JMO.       CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

End Quote

Yep, CL...And please let me add that all lives all over the world do matter...We really should feel more united than ever in this ordeal....All nations....Just one huge nation which is being heavily tried.......

We should ban or try to at least all selfishnesses, rivalries and political differences for the time being ( and maybe in the future as well).......JMHO

Best everybody...Stay safe and strong

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Just a FYI......1740 American Citizens lost their lives in the past 24 hours to this covid 19 hoax....

The single most lethal day of the war for American troops was Jan. 31, 1968, when 246 personnel were killed or mortally wounded as the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army regulars launched the Tet Offensive....

JMO.       CL

CL I see your concern and your passion to fall in line with Everything The Lame Stream media is putting out there.....Scary Crap if you start to believe it....2 ways this is going to play out as I see it.....I am not Scared and I go about my everyday life....staying away from people just because people are Freaked Out.  

Now Gates has the Vaccine and Everyone World Wide Takes the Shot or Else.

The Liberals want Illegal to get the Covid Money Before US Citizens

The Liberals are now Pushing Mail in Ballots for the Up Coming November Elections. I am sure there wont be any Ballot Box Stuffing going on for Hillarious....Right.

I understand WALMART keeping track of how many people have been convinced to wear masks and glove as opposed to those without.

No more Organ Harvesting is said to be taking place costing more lives.

I will agree that something very scary is going on and I can't figure it out.  And I can't see why POTUS Trump would be going alone with what ever "IT" is.

Just my thoughts.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On 4/7/2020 at 6:43 AM, coorslite21 said:

Already been a couple attempts....as we get closer to the election the left will probably become more desperate.....CL 

As Trumps team decimates what the deep state (Repubs and Dems) and the Globalists have been working on for over 60 us years. Removes more and more of their embedded spies/soldiers within most or all , departments of The Federal Government. As he exposes all their deeds to the American people with proof and indictments ahead of the elections . While simultaneously removing all false shame with being proud of our country, which is what Nationalism is/means. Brings back voter ID. All prior to the electionsl,  thats when the D.S. panic will come into the public eye.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

21 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

JMO.       CL

Interesting You would post the inflated COVID-19 numbers that does not, and falls far short of, the 2019-2020 Flu loss of lives.

Vietnam was NO hoax. The reasons for LBJ getting The United States Of America INTO Vietnam was a hoax. JFK was pulling The United States Of America OUT OF Vietnam. Potentially one of the reasons JFK was assassinated.

I am a member of a Bible Study that includes Vietnam Veterans. One comment made incidentally is there are three times more Vietnam Veterans who have lost their lives due to suicide than who lost their lives in combat in Vietnam.

So, nominal figures, 3 x 246 + 246 = 984 (nominally) Vietnam Service Men And Women who lost their lives due to the events that occurred on January 31, 1968 because of the Tet Offensive. I suspect the actual all in loss of Vietnam Service Men And Women is much higher due to the events of that day.

1,740 American Citizens who lost their lives in the past 24 hours to this covid 19 hoax.... is still VERIFIABLY INFLATED AND far less than the 2019-2020 Flu lives lost in summation.

WHY, pray tell, NO outcry from YOU, CoorsLite21, about the 2019-2020 Flu Season AMERICAN CITIZEN lives lost???!!!

What agenda are YOU, CoorsLite21, pushing?

The COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease is FAR WORSE THAN THE COVID-19.

WHY, pray tell, do YOU, CoorsLite21, IGNORE Facts AND Data?

Due to Your, CoorsLite21, posts, I highly question who You, CoorsLite21, make Yourself out to be. Too many inconsistencies in Your statements, logic, and sentiments to support who You, CoorLite21, make Yourself out to be.

WHY, pray tell, CoorsLite21, would YOU post inconsistencies in Your statements, logic, and sentiments IF it were to somehow discredit AND/OR silence me?

WHAT, pray tell, THREAT do I pose for stating AND supporting facts AND data?

As important as ALL Veterans and Currently Serving Men And Women are, why bring up an irrelevant correlation with lives lost in the Vietnam War? The Vietnam War was a military war whereas the COVID-19 is a weapon released on the world masses during peace time.

The 2019-2020 Flu season is far shorter than the Vietnam War and has had potential casualties comparable to the entire Vietnam War. What about the comparable lives lost of AMERICAN CITIZEN due to flu DURING the Vietnam War?

Are YOU, CoorsLite21, "concerned" about THAT?

The REAL issues HERE, of course, are:

• The Chinese, and other foreign compliant actors, have designed, manufactured, and spread COVID-19 as a varied weapon to include a bioweapon that may have been targeted for specific outcomes such as ethnicity and age. Other past viruses spread from China would also fit into this category.
  • The Psychological Economic Weapon has had devastating effects on markets and commerce Nationally AND Internationally.
  • The COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease HAS BEEN AND WILL REMAIN A MORE DEADLY AND ECONOMICALLY DEBILITATING DISEASE than the COVID-19.

2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary Burden Estimates

Other Languages

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through March 28, 2020, there have been:

39,000,000 – 55,000,000
flu illnesses

person coughing icon

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

doctor patient icon

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

hospital room icon

24,000 – 63,000
flu deaths

flu virus icon

*Because influenza surveillance does not capture all cases of flu that occur in the U.S., CDC provides these estimated ranges to better reflect the larger burden of influenza. These estimates are calculated based on CDC’s weekly influenza surveillance data and are preliminary.

**Influenza testing across the United States may be higher than normal at this time of year because of the COVID-19 pandemic. These estimates may partly reflect increases in testing in recent weeks and may be adjusted downward once the season is complete and final data for the 2019/20 season are available.

This web page provides weekly, preliminary estimates of the cumulative in-season numbers of flu illnesses, medical visits, hospitalizations, and deaths in the United States. CDC does not know the exact number of people who have been sick and affected by influenza because influenza is not a reportable disease in most areas of the U.S. However, CDC has estimated the burden of flu since 2010 using a mathematical model that is based on data collected through the U.S. Influenza Surveillance System, a network that covers approximately 8.5% of the U.S. population (~27 million people).

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

I am disappointed by the "gift" of COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease YOU, CoorsLite21, are offering here.

WHAT, pray tell, are YOU, CoorsLite21, peddling "fear" for here as a good thing?

8 hours ago, Karsten said:

CL I see your concern and your passion to fall in line with Everything The Lame Stream media is putting out there.....Scary Crap if you start to believe it....2 ways this is going to play out as I see it.....I am not Scared and I go about my everyday life....staying away from people just because people are Freaked Out.  

Now Gates has the Vaccine and Everyone World Wide Takes the Shot or Else.

The Liberals want Illegal to get the Covid Money Before US Citizens

The Liberals are now Pushing Mail in Ballots for the Up Coming November Elections. I am sure there wont be any Ballot Box Stuffing going on for Hillarious....Right.

I understand WALMART keeping track of how many people have been convinced to wear masks and glove as opposed to those without.

No more Organ Harvesting is said to be taking place costing more lives.

I will agree that something very scary is going on and I can't figure it out.  And I can't see why POTUS Trump would be going alone with what ever "IT" is.

Just my thoughts.

Karsten

I believe I have posted more negative here on DV about the lying worthless MSM than most...

I do not fear what they write about......or Covid 19......

I respect the science of the virus.....it can be deadly....more so for older people like myself.....and it is highly contagious.....I believe we can both agree on those "facts"!

I have first hand accountings of how devastating it can be to those who contract it......I respect the virus.....just as simple as that.....

So let's address the "fear factor"......

I see the fear as the hysteria about Bill Gates and his genetically coded  vaccine.....that the USG will mandate everyone will have to take......(never gonna happen)....they're gonna take our guns and 2nd amendment rights away.......nope.......prevent us from our worship and church families......nope....(think of that choir of 60.....social distancing early on......but belting out the worship songs......45 contracted the virus.......(not fear....reality....unless you call the church out to be liars.....)

Illegals voting.....walmart tracking.......organ harvesting.....just pathetic fear mongering in my mind....

It was suggested here that on Easter Sunday every one March down to city hall.....make a statement.....(burn it down)....or something like that....(fear?)

I have read viagra kills the virus....again.....all of this is what I consider to be the fear of covid 19....... 

As Americans we are all entitled to our 1st amendment rights........believe as you will......and stay healthy.....

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I believe I have posted more negative here on DV about the lying worthless MSM than most...

I do not fear what they write about......or Covid 19......

I respect the science of the virus.....it can be deadly....more so for older people like myself.....and it is highly contagious.....I believe we can both agree on those "facts"!

I have first hand accountings of how devastating it can be to those who contract it......I respect the virus.....just as simple as that.....

So let's address the "fear factor"......

I see the fear as the hysteria about Bill Gates and his genetically coded  vaccine.....that the USG will mandate everyone will have to take......(never gonna happen)....they're gonna take our guns and 2nd amendment rights away.......nope.......prevent us from our worship and church families......nope....(think of that choir of 60.....social distancing early on......but belting out the worship songs......45 contracted the virus.......(not fear....reality....unless you call the church out to be liars.....)

Illegals voting.....walmart tracking.......organ harvesting.....just pathetic fear mongering in my mind....

It was suggested here that on Easter Sunday every one March down to city hall.....make a statement.....(burn it down)....or something like that....(fear?)

I have read viagra kills the virus....again.....all of this is what I consider to be the fear of covid 19....... 

As Americans we are all entitled to our 1st amendment rights........believe as you will......and stay healthy.....

CL

I hope everyone reads your well worded post. Nobody going to take away guns. Nobody going to stop you from worship. Nobody going to harvest organs. And yes Bill Gates ain’t looking for his next 50 billion from coronavirus. The crazy stuff that is posted from the far far right on here is just amazing to me. And yes there is some crazy stuff from the far left too. AOC comes to mind! 

Keep an open mind do your own investigation draw your own conclusions. Trust the Facts! And stay away from crazy far Right and crazy far Left web sights! Just my thoughts nothing more. Stay safe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Illegals voting.....walmart tracking.......organ harvesting.....just pathetic fear mongering in my mind

Be careful CL. I love your posts as well as Synopsis, but when Fauxcahonas came on TV yesterday suggesting we be allowed to vote  by mail, that told me all I needed to know. The Rats are so hungry to gain power before Trump damages the swamp to a point they cannot recover, they will try and do most anything. It would be perfectly fine with these morons to keep the economy in the tank until we can't recover (much easier to control the population once they see no hope and then want Gov to take care of them). And if you think voting from home (which probably won't happen, but they always plant the seed first) won't be fraught with corruption and illegals, dead people and multiple votes from individuals, then you haven't been following the latest antics of our self righteous Gov leaders. JMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Illegals voting.....walmart tracking.......organ harvesting.....just pathetic fear mongering in my mind

Be careful CL. I love your posts as well as Synopsis, but when Fauxcahonas came on TV yesterday suggesting we be allowed to vote  by mail, that told me all I needed to know. The Rats are so hungry to gain power before Trump damages the swamp to a point they cannot recover, they will try and do most anything. It would be perfectly fine with these morons to keep the economy in the tank until we can't recover (much easier to control the population once they see no hope and then want Gov to take care of them). And if you think voting from home (which probably won't happen, but they always plant the seed first) won't be fraught with corruption and illegals, dead people and multiple votes from individuals, then you haven't been following the latest antics of our self righteous Gov leaders. JMHO.

I vote from "home" most every time.....it's called an absentee ballot....

Mandatory voting by mail for everyone will never happen....ever!

....just another of the many hoaxes both sides want all the sheeple to be fearful of.....

You will see voting move to a block chain format in the future......quick, easy and non tamper proof.....of course many will be fearful of that....probably the MSM will say it's a trick by Putin...

JMO.......CL

BTW.....why should I be careful?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BTW.....have had a couple emails from DV friends stating Synoposis has been posting derogatory statements on this thread about my motives and character....I have him on hold so I haven't seen them.....will open his posts back up later, and if I feel the need to address any of it......then I will....

I simply try to post value added info here on DV......on both sides of the pay wall......that should be everyones goal.

CL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

BTW.....have had a couple emails from DV friends stating Synoposis has been posting derogatory statements on this thread about my motives and character....

I look forward to Your input/response. Honestly, the derogatory statements YOU, CoorsLite21, have posted about me and/or my motives and character have been far worse and what I consider could potentially be demeaning.

I am not sure why that is the case. I do not understand what threatens you about verifiable statements I have made while rightfully challenging your comments.

The questions go answered for some reason.

People do not get a pass for ill behaviors no matter who they are or what positions they have held or currently hold or what they have previously done. Even me. However, this does necessitate standing one's ground in spite of the inappropriate challenges.

Just the facts.

I am not interested in giving or receiving threats whether privately, veiled, or overt.

Honestly, I do not care what you do or think. I know enough to know enough for the way things are and where they may lead.

I know what I want and need and do not have any fear of missing out.

I am not here to take advantage of anyone and especially do not want to know about anyone's business. Too much risk of exposure to time and chance with aware and unaware circumstances and outcomes. I can only manage my own affairs and do not want any exposure due to others' affairs.

I do want the best for all just do not want to be impacted by missed comprehension and understanding especially in the future. The bases for comments are a telling indicator of what outcomes can be anticipated in any confluence of practices.

I will not compromise on any issue at any instance that will impede or alienate me from stepping in to do the right thing at the right time in the future for myself and others.

There is no amount of stewardship on your part I can or will accept. I have been and always will be a BDIY (Better Do It Yourself) person. All I am interested in is the tools and process and I will use it for my own ends.

Lightens the load. Service Provider not a Service Performer. I'll perform my own services.

Give a man a fish. You give him a meal. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for the rest of his life.

Just the facts.

As stated previously, I mean you no harm. I just do not want to have anything to do with you, or run in your circles, in the future because of concerns arising from inconsistent statements you have made with previously verified information and comments on actual personal experiences and supportable positions.

I hardly think anything here or elsewhere is a popularity contest at least that is not my motive in any way. The foundations and principles support their viability whether I know them or practice them or not or for anyone else for that matter.

No, this is not a challenge in any regard. Just the way it is. You brought it up in a public forum. Not my choice, however.

• Upvote 3

There seems to be a theme here on DV that Covid 19 is a hoax......perhaps we can agree that it is very contagious..

New Jersey and New York screwed themselves when they allowed Anthem of the Seas to make port in NJ.....passengers weren't advised of the severity of a potential health issue......they scattered to the wind......It's not surprising to me that NJ and NY have been to 2 hardest hit areas in the US...

And of course the Diamond Princess out of Japan.....a pretty firm confirmation as to how contagious covid 19 is.......

And the Aircraft Carrier.....550 of 4000 have tested positive......seems to indicate it's pretty contagious....

Church choir of 60.....rehearsing while they practiced social distancing......apparently belting out the tunes spreads the virus farther in the air.....45 are confirmed cases....2 dead......(not looking good for "cheering" on live sports events in the near future....)

Sound reasoning on why this social distancing in the US is a good thing........these 4 instances should help drive that point home.....!

CL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

There seems to be a theme here on DV that Covid 19 is a hoax......perhaps we can agree that it is very contagious..

CL

I DON'T believe Covid-19 in itself is a Hoax but I do believe they are blowing it up, manipulating the number and purposely trying to install a Greater Fear in the Public for some Great Purpose. Italy, Spain and a few other countries that had a Higher and Normal Death Rate reported due to Covid-19 are rechecking the Classification ........Also this test for Covid-19 is a Very Genetic Test checking for Inflammation......Bad Tooth, Cold, Broken Bone or just about everything to do with the Human Body could cause some sort of Inflamation.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

I DON'T believe Covid-19 in itself is a Hoax but I do believe they are blowing it up, manipulating the number and purposely trying to install a Greater Fear in the Public for some Great Purpose.

:twothumbs: Same HERE, Karsten, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I started out THIS thread with verified cases of a 95 yr old WWII Veteran with underlying medical problems AND a 104 yr old WWII Veteran having CONFIRMED COVID-19 who have since RECOVERED with NO CHRONIC effects from COVID-19.

I NEVER said COVID-19 is or was a hoax NOR THESE CASES.

To be CLEAR, the PANDEMIC of COVID-19 IS A HOAX. The case numbers AND severity of ill effects of COVID-19 HAS BEEN INFLATED.

There is NO doubt people contract COVID-19 AND are hospitalized while even dying from COVID-19 SPECIFICALLY JUST LIKE THE 2019-2020 Seasonal Flu AND Pneumonia. As noted by medical professionals, the protocol for reporting the leading cause of death have changed for COVID-19 OR SUSPECTED COVID-19 cases so the numbers are inflated AND THEREBY A MANUFACTURED HOAX.

I do NOT want people to contract COVID-19 AND/OR suffer AND/OR die from COVID-19.

I, HOWEVER, have NO FEAR of contracting COVID-19 since, IF contracting COVID-19, I AM NOT GOING TO DIE FROM COVID-19 OR THEE 2019-2020 Seasonal Flu (which I ACTUALLY did have in early January THIS year) OR Pneumonia.

To be SURE, THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease IS FAR MORE DANGEROUS WITH REGARD TO LOSS OF LIFE AND DESTRUCTION OF THE ECONOMY AND IS NOT A HOAX.

FEAR of contracting AND/OR having COVID-19 DOES COMPLICATE THE COVID-19 COMPLICATIONS FAR FURTHER AND IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN COVID-19 ITSELF FOR ACTUALLY CAUSING DEATH.

The two noted WWII had NO FEAR of COVID-19 AND SURVIVED.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

Very Long but well worth the Listen.........

:twothumbs: ABSOLUTELY Worth The Watch AND Thank You, Karsten, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

The one item remaining on the testing done on the mice with the implications on humans due to COVID-19 is the chronic lung damage the mice experienced. There has not been any published information I am aware of that suggests chronic lung damage to humans from COVID-19.

Easy to see how dirty the CCP is and the necessity to engage and eliminate the associated threats due to their forms of peace time war fare. As noted in the video, the basic Chinese people are just people whereas the CCP is the evil monster.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Same HERE, Karsten, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I started out THIS thread with verified cases of a 95 yr old WWII Veteran with underlying medical problems AND a 104 yr old WWII Veteran having CONFIRMED COVID-19 who have since RECOVERED with NO CHRONIC effects from COVID-19.

The two noted WWII had NO FEAR of COVID-19 AND SURVIVED.

The premise of this thread is a feel good story about 2 very old vets who whipped the corona virus with positivity and great family support.

No doubt the 2 Vets served, and sacrificed, for all of us.

Taking a quick look at the Bill Kelly story, and the official records of  Yamhill County..... the numbers don't match up.

Researching the media on this story there are inconsistencies.....

Bill Kelly was born on January 1st 1925....

In a video it is discussed by he and his family that when Pearl Harbor happened (12-7 1941...16 years old) he was a senior in high school
and Bill decided to enlist....but had to wait till graduation the next spring....he would have  been 17.......perhaps he skipped a grade.....

His military record indicates he enlisted in 1943 .

We are told Bill was the first case diagnosed in Yamhill County...on March 17th...click the link below....scroll down to the chart....1st case was March 15th......2nd was March 18.....at least according to the official records...

More interesting... use the search bar at the top of the news register link and search for Bill Kelly.....nothing comes up......it would seem logical that Kelly would be a pretty big deal locally....(Yamhill County news) with all the National coverage.....

Again.....nothing negative about these 2 patriots.....just to many inconsistencies on the stories others are creating...

It seems the 104 year old has a birthday on April 1....same date these "feel good" articles came out.....just odd to me....

Much more on his story if you wish to research it......again....inconsistencies...

"In mid-March, Kelly complained of having a low-grade fever. He was tested for the virus, and he received a positive diagnosis on St. Patrick's Day and was told to quarantine in his bedroom."

"Lapschies’ symptoms were mild, and he never developed respiratory issues, doctors said.

He tested positive for the virus, but by April 1 – his 104th birthday – he was declared coronavirus-free."

=======

These tests in most parts of the country were hard to come by....especially early on (mid March and even today)....test results were not quickly returned......(in many cases still aren't.)....

Many inconsistantcies in these feel good stories......and the premise of through positivity you can beat a disease....I'm just not a believer.....It's always good to be positive but in the world I live in you can't beat anything with positivity....from a cold to cancer.....it takes more than that.....

I do agree this is all part of something bigger....been posting on that on the other side of DV for a number of years now..... stay healthy!

CL

• Like 1