Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Treachery Or Treason?

35 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You make the same argument a Trump talking head made last night...you seem to believe it's against the law for VP Biden to do as you claim (though, there's zero evidence to support system" rel="">support that claim) but brush aside pOTUS Donald for doing the same thing (which he has admitted) as a nonstarter.  It's amazing how enamored some people have gotten with this con man.  There's really no point trying to explain the follies of embedded trump supporters, for that rabbit hole is obviously bottomless....so, I'll simply agree to disagree and keep posting as I see fit, some  of it funny, some news articles.  Enjoy at your leisure if you so desire.  

GO RV, then BV 

Dude you are blowing their minds... I will bet all these Trumpkins are now proud that he bullied a 16 year old girl... What a big man he is! Leadership at it's lowest. He is sub-human. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 4
  • Downvote 6

19 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I would like all the politicians to shut up and do their job.  In the last 11 years can you name any major piece of Legislation that has helped anyone beside the fabulously wealthy.  Bet you can’t name 5 without looking it up. Executive Orders don’t count.  What are those morons in DC doing? 

This will probably tick you off, as it cost you money, and me as well.....but I know plenty of people in the service industry who were finally able to purchase health insurance, expensive as hell....but at least now they had an option and many took it.  So yeah, in that case people were helped though wallets were ransacked.  :peace:  And yes, I was able to keep my doctor....but I didn't because a cheaper option came available for my employer and to keep my monthly costs down, I switched, but as I said, I could still have my same doctor, just more expensive.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Ok Folks....I'm definitely getting out ( hey, wait a second...Don't open that champagne bottle  now.....didn't end my statement yet.....What were you all thinking??? LOL) of US Politics articles and personal thoughts/opinions posting ( starting from today , as you can see in today's articles in my Politics and Environs thread)...

This way there will be so many tensions, rage, resentful reactions and problems avoided for everybody ( including myself of course)...I can't say I like this decision ( in fact I do not) of mine as I'd like to keep posting any news /article (and express my personal thoughts on whatever)  I'd feel like posting but the issues and tensions which this is causing to me and many US Folks apparently here are just too much and I do not need any of that, sincerely...

Plus the fact and the thought I might offend, enrage, upset, disrespect anyone on this Forum ( even if that was NEVER my intention) it's certainly something  I do not want to, nor look for...

...So...I'll post only political articles on other Countries from now on  excluding the USA....

Best

Too bad.....hate to see anybody silenced from free speech, especially when said free speech is done in a cordial manner as yours always is.  You have my respect, Umbertino.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

This will probably tick you off, as it cost you money, and me as well.....but I know plenty of people in the service industry who were finally able to purchase health insurance, expensive as hell....but at least now they had an option and many took it.  So yeah, in that case people were helped though wallets were ransacked.  :peace:  And yes, I was able to keep my doctor....but I didn't because a cheaper option came available for my employer and to keep my monthly costs down, I switched, but as I said, I could still have my same doctor, just more expensive.  

It doesn’t tick me off.  I’m glad you got to keep your doctor and like your insurance.  For me the ACA was a bonafide disaster.  I don’t have time to go into all my thoughts on it butI wish that it would be fixed to work for everyone.  My Daughter is self employed and pays 2400.00 a month for insurance for a family of 4.  That’s not remotely right or fair imo.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

And so what is this diversion all about?......

Perhaps the leadership Trump is showing at the General Assembly needs to be masked?

Perhaps this is an attempt at a smoke screen for the upcoming release of the IG Report, with indictments ....

Guess we'll see if there's any flame under that smoke.....do swamps burn?

CL

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Seems Trump is releasing the entire transcript of this event tomorrow.....and the Senate has called the "whistleblower" to testify by Friday.....

How things change.....

CL

Trump is only releasing one phone call. The whistleblower said it happened over several phone calls. There is much more to come I am afraid. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Too bad.....hate to see anybody silenced from free speech, especially when said free speech is done in a cordial manner as yours always is.  You have my respect, Umbertino.

GO RV, then BV 

Thanks Bro.....I know...But pressure around here ( and I do suffer of high BP myself already....seriously) was getting higher and higher  with all the consequences which usually go along with that....And I myself was feeling bad about it all.....

So yes...I gave up...I know ...It's somehow cowardly of me to do and I wasn't willing to....But I prefer peace to continuous never-ending war.....

Maybe one day in the future things will evolve and when I see the climate here gets more relaxed, I might re-think the whole thing.....

• Upvote 2

Just a few thoughts on the Dems and their Get Trump at all costs Press Conference.

We have moved from an impeachment probe to an impeachment inquiry after today’s announcement by Pelosi.

Until the entire Congress votes on articles to actually impeach President Trump and go on record it’s still just a PROBE.

The whistleblower heard the story second hand.  Since when is it legal to spy on a sitting President’s phone call.  This  smells like the handiwork of the CIA to me. What a joke.  Read  the Laws of what the President can discuss with World Leaders.  The Law gives the President wide latitudes.  BTW, who is the whistleblower, have him come forward and give him/her a lie detector test.  

Pelosi is under pressure and she buckled to AOC and her Radical Leftist Squad.  

The Dems held a press conference without hearing the unredacted phone call by the President.  What’s the rush Nancy.  It’s another case of charges without all the facts being heard. They are impeaching the President by public opinion which is promoted by an ever so eager National Media.  Facts, the truth, screw it, put it on the tube and let the snowflakes lap it up.  

To get a President Impeached you need to have a vote by Congress, a trial, and get it passed through the Senate.  

It’s not going to happen, at least not with these new charges and not by next years Election.

I believe it’s nothing more than trying to cover for Joe Biden who is on tape bragging about his criminal act.  I also believe it is going to backfire on the Dems and fire up the Rep base.  

• Thanks 5

If you believe in what you were writing then you shouldn’t quit.  I know it’s hard not to take the push back personally but quitting is final.  

All I ever wanted from you or other Liberals is an honest, respectful debate.  No one is 100% correct in these discussions, why, because  NONE of us are privy to all the details of an issue.  We all have our prejudices and strong beliefs, that’s what makes debate so special.  

Take a few days, weeks, months, or whatever it takes and if you don’t miss it you’re done.  If you find you like the verbal banter even with a few attacks then you’re voice will be welcomed back.  Some may not believe what I’m writing and are saying, bye bye, but I’m not one of those.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Just a few thoughts on the Dems and their Get Trump at all costs Press Conference.

We have moved from an impeachment probe to an impeachment inquiry after today’s announcement by Pelosi.

Until the entire Congress votes on articles to actually impeach President Trump and go on record it’s still just a PROBE.

The whistleblower heard the story second hand.  Since when is it legal to spy on a sitting President’s phone call.  This  smells like the handiwork of the CIA to me. What a joke.  Read  the Laws of what the President can discuss with World Leaders.  The Law gives the President wide latitudes.  BTW, who is the whistleblower, have him come forward and give him/her a lie detector test.  

Pelosi is under pressure and she buckled to AOC and her Radical Leftist Squad.  

The Dems held a press conference without hearing the unredacted phone call by the President.  What’s the rush Nancy.  It’s another case of charges without all the facts being heard. They are impeaching the President by public opinion which is promoted by an ever so eager National Media.  Facts, the truth, screw it, put it on the tube and let the snowflakes lap it up.  

To get a President Impeached you need to have a vote by Congress, a trial, and get it passed through the Senate.  

It’s not going to happen, at least not with these new charges and not by next years Election.

I believe it’s nothing more than trying to cover for Joe Biden who is on tape bragging about his criminal act.  I also believe it is going to backfire on the Dems and fire up the Rep base.  

What you say might be true........but........Trump has said that he talked to a foreign leader about Joe and his son and asked him to investigate it. That is out of his own mouth. And that is against the constitution. There is no argument. That is against the law period. No fake news. Trump broke the law. Will he get impeached? No the senate will vote on party lines Reps will try and save their jobs vs the job they have have to the constitution of the US. Trump will survive just like Clinton did. It will be up to the American people to decide if he sticks around after 2020. I pray he won’t.

5 hours ago, caddieman said:
5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

CL

Trump is only releasing one phone call. The whistleblower said it happened over several phone calls. There is much more to come I am afraid. 

The whistleblower needs to come forward and prove what he said/she said is true but they won’t because they could be brought up on criminal charges.  Another thing is when you do whistleblow on a Government Official or Agency you are supposed to go throug the proper procedure and yes there is a procedure.  This person went straight to the Washington Post.  There is also talk that they heard it second hand.   Mmmm, sounds like the FBI or CIA bugged the WH to me.  Now if that is true wouldn’t that be fun!!!  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

The whistleblower needs to come forward and prove what he said/she said is true but they won’t because they could be brought up on criminal charges.  Another thing is when you do whistleblow on a Government Official or Agency you are supposed to go throug the proper procedure and yes there is a procedure.  This person went straight to the Washington Post.  There is also talk that they heard it second hand.   Mmmm, sounds like the FBI or CIA bugged the WH to me.  Now if that is true wouldn’t that be fun!!!  

Sorry pitcher you are dead wrong. There is a whistleblower law that every news outlet(including Fox News) said this whistleblower followed to the letter.

23 minutes ago, caddieman said:

What you say might be true........but........Trump has said that he talked to a foreign leader about Joe and his son and asked him to investigate it. That is out of his own mouth. And that is against the constitution. There is no argument. That is against the law period. No fake news. Trump broke the law. Will he get impeached? No the senate will vote on party lines Reps will try and save their jobs vs the job they have have to the constitution of the US. Trump will survive just like Clinton did. It will be up to the American people to decide if he sticks around after 2020. I pray he won’t.

Was it against the law when Biden told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the company and his son, or the $1 Billion US loan guarantees would be canceled? This fact has been known for two years. Biden just recently bragged about doing this very thing to the press. Where were you and your moral outrage when this was reported back in May?

This is a Political Witch Hunt and does everything to expose the LEFT, the Democrats, and people who back Impeachment as Political Hacks and Idealogues. Everyone else in middle America sees the charade for what it is and will not stand idly by to let this POTUS be removed from office. Mark my words, Impeachment will fail and Trump will be the 45th President of the United States, for FOUR more years.

Sorry to be the barer of GREAT news!

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Thanks 4

Breaking— The Deep State “whistleblower” who spoke out on President Trump’s call to the Ukrainian President in July, but who was not on the call, has hired a former Schumer and Hillarious Clinton staffer Andrew Bakaj to represent him/her.

Attorney Andrew Bakaj is representing an anonymous client who filed a whistleblower complaint based on rumors.

Bakaj released this statement on Tuesday evening following Democrat Speaker Pelosi’s statement to launch impeachment proceedings.

andrew-bakaj-600x338.jpg

Compass Rose Legal and Andrew Bakaj released this statement on Tuesday night
Statement Concerning the Intelligence Community Whistleblower

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 24, 2019
Statement Concerning the Intelligence Community Whistleblower

Our firm has represented our client from the outset, and he/she has diligently followed the processes and laws that afford the greatest legal protections against reprisal. As legal counsel, it is our duty to ensure our client is fully protected.

We support the bi-partisan, unanimous resolution passed by the Senate regarding our client’s lawful whistleblower complaint and call upon the Acting Director of National Intelligence to
transmit the complete disclosure to the two Intelligence Oversight Committees. Additionally, in order to ensure maximum legal protections for our client, we can confirm press reports that, today, we wrote to the Acting Director of National Intelligence to request specific guidance as to the appropriate security practices to permit a meeting, if needed, with the Members of the Intelligence Oversight Committees. We await a timely response from the Acting Director providing such guidance.

Andrew P. Bakaj, Esq.
Lead Attorney for the Intelligence Community Whistleblower

Andrew Bakaj worked for Chuck Schumer and Hillarious Clinton.
Via The Federalist.

The anonymous person who filed a formal, uncorroborated complaint against President Donald Trump for allegedly asking a foreign leader to investigate corruption related to Joe Biden now has a legal team that includes a Democratic operative who worked for Sens. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Hillarious Clinton (D-N.Y.).

Andrew Bakaj, now a managing partner at the Compass Rose Legal Group, interned for Schumer in the spring of 2001 and for Clinton in the fall of the same year, according to Bakaj’s LinkedIn page. More recently, Bakaj has worked as an official in the CIA and Pentagon and specializes in whistleblower and security clearances in his legal practice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2