Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Working on a new pitch, I call it the worm killer

93FFD1A5-1DC3-4010-810B-62063D06A905.gif.4179f931b38a3cfa6ab2ee41b5de0474.gif

Lol...Though, as an Italian ( even if they anyway started a few teams  here too in the last 10/15 years I'm told) I admit I know zero about baseball despite the attempts of my 2nd ex-wife ( Cuban) to explain the game to me lots of times to no avail...She loved and still loves the game.....It's part of Cuba's sport culture.....She even took me to a game once in Cuba ...I didn't understand anything, I do admit...

In Cuba all games are completely free always...You never pay whenever you go to the stadium to watch a game (1st division included , I mean) ...Not even when a Cuban team invites a foreign team ( namely US) ...I recall once seeing on TV ( while there)  a game ( my ex-wife wanted to watch it no matter what) between a local Cuban team ( from Havana or Santiago de Cuba, 2nd biggest city ,where I used to stay most of the time) vs Baltimore Orioles......It was 1998 or 99...Don't recall

Don't ask me who won...Do not remember ( also because I sincerely was not that interested..it was something totally stranger to me)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Dont be be so hard on Umbertino.  He’s trying to join the Bros.  Umbertino, I have you on ignore because I just don’t care to read the liberal slant. Don’t take it personally but you need to read the rules of the Bro Thread.  It’s a light hearted fun thread, you know being a little silly while we wait.  What Thugs is trying to tell you in a nice way is you need to lighten up.  You kind of sucked the air right out of the thread.  

If you have any articles on the Dinar that will work too.  

4EB3BE33-B477-43DB-AE4E-607FCC0F23DC.gif

I do not take that  personally but I fail to see what the thing you call  "liberal slant" has anything to do with what I posted in this  here thread

But it's all good

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

SAINT-JEAN-DE-LUZ, France — The White House was blindsided by the arrival of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Sunday in the coastal French town where President Donald Trump and other world leaders are meeting this weekend, according to three U.S. officials.

It’s unclear how much notice Trump had of Zarif’s arrival in Biarritz, France, the site of this year’s Group of Seven summit. When asked about it, the president told reporters he had no comment.

• Upvote 5

It’s a light hearted fun thread, you know being a little silly while we wait.  What Thugs is trying to tell you in a nice way is you need to lighten up.

End Quote

?????

I do not quite understand this part  I quoted ( but if I am on your ignore list, you can't see my reply, unless someone kindly reports that to you)...I know it's a Fun thread and very relaxed  and also lighted up.....

So...Please do tell me (you or anybody) where I did do wrong in giving the impression I wasn't taking this thread that way?????  Did I talk Politics in this thread? I think I did not...

Did I spread dangerous leftist / terrorist /  agitator posts in this thread????...I do not seem to recall any of that..

So I do not understand the points  of your post you wanna make about this....

If some Member, reader, poster, can give me a clearer explanation about it all ( which evidently I can't seem to grasp right now) I will certainly appreciate

Thanks in advance

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

Ok....I will most definitely follow your advices, my Scottsdale ( posh area, I'm told) Friend...

Best

• Confused 3

End Quote

What's so confusing now about the above post????

That I called Scottsdale, AZ ( DT hometown) a posh (meaning  wealthy) place?  So I got told and I'm happy for DT (Dinar Thug)

Edited 1 hour ago by umbertino

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

End Quote

If you still don't get it then...I'm sorry...I give up

Best

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

34 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thug has some interesting topics in another thread.  Talks Eduation Minister, Dollars per citizen (sounding like HCL), and Kurds in advance stag with Bagdad.  

All sounding like a BIG September coming. 

Come on Bros, September is closing in on us.

September to Remember! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Ok Umbertino, I took you off ignore and I just read your posts on this thread.  I wish you all the best but as I said 2 weeks ago I do not wish to converse with you at this time.  No hard feelings but it’s the best for me at this time.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Lol...Though, as an Italian ( even if they anyway started a few teams  here too in the last 10/15 years I'm told) I admit I know zero about baseball despite the attempts of my 2nd ex-wife ( Cuban) to explain the game to me lots of times to no avail...She loved and still loves the game.....It's part of Cuba's sport culture.....She even took me to a game once in Cuba ...I didn't understand anything, I do admit...

In Cuba all games are completely free always...You never pay whenever you go to the stadium to watch a game (1st division included , I mean) ...Not even when a Cuban team invites a foreign team ( namely US) ...I recall once seeing on TV ( while there)  a game ( my ex-wife wanted to watch it no matter what) between a local Cuban team ( from Havana or Santiago de Cuba, 2nd biggest city ,where I used to stay most of the time) vs Baltimore Orioles......It was 1998 or 99...Don't recall

Don't ask me who won...Do not remember ( also because I sincerely was not that interested..it was something totally stranger to me)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

End Quote

Oh God...Not again....you deem confusing the mere fact one doesn't know or might not be interested in baseball? esp if one comes from another culture?????...

And before you say whatever  about soccer....Let me tell you I never liked nor  cared about that one either.....

• Thanks 1

You kind of sucked the air right out of the thread.  

If you have any articles on the Dinar that will work too.  

End Quote

You're wrong...I did not suck anything out of this thread and certainly I am not the only one who "dared" talking also about other things  ( sorry If I didn't ask for your permission first)

You just happen to have ( a lot, seemingly)  issues with me due our diff. political stances . Period.

Infact....If I might happen to be a right-wing kind of person ....I'd bet my left nut that you'd let  me talk/ write/ post  about everything and anything on ANY  thread even if that particular thread had nothing to do with  my posts ( happens a lot of times every day with a lot of people and the reaction seems extremely relaxed....) without any whining on your part...

You'd surely let it pass  if I happened to belong to your political side...Since I do not, then you are giving me  a hard time like the last 2 posts of yours (so far)

But you won't read this post since you put me on ignore ( good), which I think I will reciprocate...I had never thought I'd do that before  w you but reading your last posts ( last week or so) with all those attacks against  me , I changed my mind

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/24/2019 at 4:11 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Strange you say that. I dumped all my regular business stuff a few years back. Starting buying TB, there is an outlet 4 miles from my house, and had a connection for Maui Jims.  I work in Tech and the first day I walked into my new job it was like walking into that bar in Star Wars. People dressed in shirts with start wars on it and all kinds of stuff, plus no one getting a date soon either. Started the Aloha Friday, Hawaiian shirt day - lived there for 2 years. I mostly have their Linen shirts, but this year they changed the style to a more tampered fit, so I have been working on cutting that weight. Looks great standing up, sitting down that is another story. The real Chuck Finley would Approve.   :twothumbs:

I found all mine on Ebay, worn once and some still in the plastic with the tags....Bought one that the factory tag was $135.00 never worn for $30 Black silk with a Embroidered back, picked up another one for $8.00 that was worn once and his wife put t in the washer....Simple fix, hand wash it, line dry, toss in the drier with a wet towel and iron it.

Seems people go on Vacation, buy them maybe were them to dinner once while there and figure out it is not their style once they get back home.....let alone the $8.50 price for Dry Cleaning.

I didn't know TB made linen...Might have to look into some of those.

Karsten

• Thanks 1

I read your post Umbertino but it will be my last.  Sometimes it is hard to read a person’s true intent from a post.  My last few posts were not intended to be snarky, sarcastic, or demeaning.  If you read that into them then that’s on you.  I’ll say it one last time.  I have no hard feelings, I wish you the best.   I truly just don’t want to read or trade posts with you anymore.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I read your post Umbertino but it will be my last.  Sometimes it is hard to read a person’s true intent from a post.  My last few posts were not intended to be snarky, sarcastic, or demeaning.  If you read that into them then that’s on you.  I’ll say it one last time.  I have no hard feelings, I wish you the best.   I truly just don’t want to read or trade posts with you anymore.   

I thought I was the only one that mis read others people intent when they posted! Glad I'm in good company.  Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

I found all mine on Ebay, worn once and some still in the plastic with the tags....Bought one that the factory tag was $135.00 never worn for $30 Black silk with a Embroidered back, picked up another one for $8.00 that was worn once and his wife put t in the washer....Simple fix, hand wash it, line dry, toss in the drier with a wet towel and iron it.

Seems people go on Vacation, buy them maybe were them to dinner once while there and figure out it is not their style once they get back home.....let alone the $8.50 price for Dry Cleaning.

I didn't know TB made linen...Might have to look into some of those.

Karsten

Thanks for the info. Always looking for a smarter way to do business.  :twothumbs:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks for the info. Always looking for a smarter way to do business.  :twothumbs:

Chuck, I just had a look at the TM Linen....You need to kick it up a knock and get some silk is like Loud and Proud with the Hawaiian Prints. Check out TB Silk Camp Shirts, with the Top Loop button rather than the Button Hole.......

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tommy-Bahama-Silk-Camp-Shirt-Black-Green-Tropical-Mens-Large-L/183922650786?hash=item2ad2a4eea2:g:pvQAAOSwFKldWGyA

Karsten

• Upvote 1